Boarding School Of The Gifted discussion

Off Campus > Hannafords

Comments (showing 1-50 of 51) (51 new)    post a comment »

♧  Aɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴏx Dᴇᴠᴏᴛɪᴏɴ Get your grocery shopping done at the local supermarket!

Horsenkat | 16 comments Pika wandered through the market, looking for food. She pushed a cart along, fingering the card that her sister had gave her. "This is from mom and dad.There's only a few hundred dollars on it, so be scarce in buying things, OK?" Pika had nodded, "Thanks, sis!"

"Aah, there!" Pika grabbed a steak, salivating slightly. "Yummy." She walked up to the counter and bought everything, and then looked around for a student to tell her how to get to the dorms.

Gabby Nikki browsed the aslies, only a few dollars or so in her pocket, looking for something decent to eat later. She found a box of macaroni, some spicy pork sussage, and a small box of milanos for later. She found a spot in line and waited, mindlessly humming Blown Away along with the raido playing over the speakers.

Horsenkat | 16 comments Seeing someone that looked like a student, she walked up to them, and introduced herself. "Hi, I'm Pika. What's your name?"

Gabby Nikki, uncomfortable with new people, but seeing that she herself is a new person and will have to get aquainted with people, answered,"Hi Pika. I'm Nikki, I'm kinda new here."

Horsenkat | 16 comments "So am I." Pika smiled, then frowned a little, and asked, "So I guess you can't help me find my dorm?"

Gabby Nikki smiled back. She was beginning to like her. But when Pika asked about dorms, she replied, "I don't know where the dorms are but I can try to help you find it."

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) Derek pulled the car up to the store. "Here you go."he said. "You have an hour."he said to everyone. He and renzo got out of the car.

"Humans."renzo said looking at humans who walked by.

₪Daughter of the Rain and Snow₪ (Loivissa) Lyra got out of the car and followed after them, keeping her senses reined in so she wouldn't be overwhelmed.

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) Renzo walked into the store. "I love this."he said right away. "I'm with humans."he said getting excited. Derek slapped him in the back of the head. "Do say that. Humans know we have a school around her so they wont treat you kindly if they fined out your a student."renzo rubbed the back of his head.

₪Daughter of the Rain and Snow₪ (Loivissa) Lyra smirked slightly when Renzo was smacked. "So what do we all need to get?" she asked, ignoring the fake chill in the store.

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) "We need some drinks. Smacks and some cups.((gyve don't do to much without me))

₪Daughter of the Rain and Snow₪ (Loivissa) "All grab the snacks," Lyra said.

((i take it gyve means you have to go :) i need to be going anyways))

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) ((yeah i was on my kindle and its like an iphone with a changing words))

"I will get the drinks"derek said. "whay do you want some beer or something. well no im getting beer for, im getting you soda."he said and walked off. he noticed people staring, but didnt think much of it.

₪Daughter of the Rain and Snow₪ (Loivissa) ((it's okay :) ))

Lyra heard him rambling on about beer. Honestly, she didn't care much for beer so she remained silent and started collecting an arm load of junk food.

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) Derek got a lot of soda. he got a whole cart full of it, top and bottom.

Renzo got a large radio and a lot of music of all types.

₪Daughter of the Rain and Snow₪ (Loivissa) It wasn't long before Lyra couldn't hold anymore and she went to find Derek and Renzo.

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) derek was getting some beer for himself. renzo was looking at a little mini canfety gun.

₪Daughter of the Rain and Snow₪ (Loivissa) Lyra found Renzo first and smiled when she saw the confetti gun. "Well, I'm done."

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) "do you think we need this."renzo asked her. "it would over doing it woudnt it."he smiled.

₪Daughter of the Rain and Snow₪ (Loivissa) Lyra laughed. "We don't need one, but go ahead, if you wanna get one, get one. It could be fun," she answered.

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) "yeah it would be best if i didnt get it. it seems more like a college party kind of thing."he said.

₪Daughter of the Rain and Snow₪ (Loivissa) Lyra shrugged. "Whatever. Have you seen Derek?"

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) "No not yet."renso said.

derek was walking around trying to find the kids when a group of guys surrounded him. Derek let out a sigh at the gang of teen boys from the human high school.
"what do you want now."he asked annoyed. it was the same thing that always happened. they guys always want to bother him because he accidently threw one of them threw ten of the the isles.

₪Daughter of the Rain and Snow₪ (Loivissa) "Let's go look for him then," she said. Lyra tried to pick up his scent, but there were too many in the store for her to be able to pick out the right one.

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) Renzo followed bobbing his head to the store music.

"Come on guys just let me go."derek said and started to walk through the group. one of the guys pushed derek, though it didnt do much. now derek was pissed. in a few quick movements he punched all of them and they went flying.

₪Daughter of the Rain and Snow₪ (Loivissa) Lyra tuned in her hearing and heard a fist connect with flesh. "Found 'im," she said, walking down a few aisles until she saw Derek, and a few teenage boys landing on the ground several yards away from him.

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) "Wow dude."renzo said looking down the aisles. Derek cracked his muscles.
"You humans never learn do ya."he laughed. One of them got up and pulled out a switch knife and charged at him. derek easily took on step to the side and punched the kid into an aisle, three aisle away. he saw lyra and renzo. "You kiddo's ready to go."he asked them.

₪Daughter of the Rain and Snow₪ (Loivissa) Lyra raised her eyebrows, impressed. "Yeah, I think we've got everything," she said lightly.

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) "Yup, lets go."renzo said clapping his hands togather. then he yelled. "Clean up in aisles every where."

₪Daughter of the Rain and Snow₪ (Loivissa) Lyra rolled her eyes. "I thought we weren't supposed to let people know we're from the school," she said, raising an eyebrow.

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) "well some times things happen, like someone punched one of those guys through all of the aisles."derek said with a shrug. "its only one of those few insidents that only a few people know about."

renzo laughed and put the stuff on the convaterbelt thing.

₪Daughter of the Rain and Snow₪ (Loivissa) Lyra smirked and nodded. She set the snacks down, finally freeing up her arms.

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) renzo jumped up on the convaterbelt thing. he was yelled at to get off so he jumped down. derek unloaded all of his drinks on it. and soon paid.

₪Daughter of the Rain and Snow₪ (Loivissa) Lyra looked over at Renzo. "Are you mentally stable?" she asked in a casual tone, teasing.

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) "i like to say that i know how to have fun,"he said laughing. "Lets get back and get this party started."he cheered. derek lead them out to the car and started puting things in.

₪Daughter of the Rain and Snow₪ (Loivissa) Lyra sighed theatrically. "Crazy people always have all the fun," she mumbled, helping put things in the car.

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) renzo got in the car and stuck his head out the sun roof and hollored and hooted. ((gtg))

₪Daughter of the Rain and Snow₪ (Loivissa) Lyra rolled her eyes and got in. "Sit down," she said, tugging on his shirt.

((see ya))

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) Renzo sat down in the car. "stick your head out the sunroof. its so much fun."renzo said. Derek drove back to school.

₪Daughter of the Rain and Snow₪ (Loivissa) Lyra laughed. "If you say so," she said standing up slightly and sticking her head out. She was hit by a blast of wind and sat back down, her hair slightly tangled. "I think I'm good," she said.

((i'm gonna be on and off today))

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) ((same here, back to lounge?))

renzo laughed. and stood up again and stuck his head out the window. derek didnt even care.

₪Daughter of the Rain and Snow₪ (Loivissa) Lyra shook her head with a smile and looked out the window.

((sure))

Horsenkat | 16 comments ♬♥J.J. wrote: "Nikki smiled back. She was beginning to like her. But when Pika asked about dorms, she replied, "I don't know where the dorms are but I can try to help you find it.""
"Thanks, but it isn't really that important." Pika shrugged, then asked, "So what animal do you turn into? I turn into a wolf!"

Horsenkat | 16 comments "Thanks, but it isn't really that important." Pika shrugged, then asked, "So what animal do you turn into? I turn into a wolf!"

Alisha~Seek and ye shall find~ (HiddenTreasures) Kira walked briskly towards the hair section, carefully looking at the brushes before selecting one. Then she picked out a expensive brand of shampoo and conditioner before heading for the checkout.

message 47: by ☽KissMe~inthe~Moonlight☾ (last edited Dec 06, 2012 05:27AM) (new)

☽KissMe~inthe~Moonlight☾ (dreamsnitemarecrisis) | 179 comments Mod
Dilin stood near the door, not really needing anything. He cruises his arms and leaned against the wall as he waited for her to finish.

Alisha~Seek and ye shall find~ (HiddenTreasures) Kira gave the check-out boy a flirtatious smile and a, "Thank you", before grabbing her bag. Quickly walking to Dilin, she asked" Where to now?".

☽KissMe~inthe~Moonlight☾ (dreamsnitemarecrisis) | 179 comments Mod
"The music store for some CD's? The movie theater for some popcorn? Back to the school for some learning?" Dilin suggested. He said the last sentence with a lot of sarcasm towards the end.

Alisha~Seek and ye shall find~ (HiddenTreasures) "What?"Kira replied with a mock horrified look on her face,"You don't LIKE learning?".

« previous 1

unread topics | mark unread