Members:
✶Decimus (Male) First kingdom
✶Hari (Male) Second kingdom
✶Tobin (Male) Third kingdom
✶Remi (Female) Fourth kingdom
✶Bryn (Female) Fifth kingdom
✶Osiris (Male and main person in all this) Sixth kingdom

ᴋᴜsᴇʏᴏ (kukyo) Meeting Day

All six members of the Council sat down in their designated seats. It was quiet, and the only sound was the pushing and shoving of the chairs as they sat down. The soft light danced on the table from the stained glass window. Hari, the smartest member, stood up. "We are gathered here today to conjure a new system for our beloved Orazmith. As you see here, the chance of mere mortals being borned is slim. And there are more mystical beings being born every year..." he trailed off, as he sat back down. Hair folded his hands, and glanced around with narrowed eyes. "Does anyone have any suggestions? Remember, no idea is a stupid idea and we greatly respect ones opinions." Remi, member of the fourth kingdom rose a delicate finger. "Maybe we shouldn't let the mystics mate other mystics. And establish that humans are supposed to have at least 10 children or more."

Hari slammed his hands on the table. "Are you insane! That's a stupid idea!" Tobin sighed, and tried to calm Hari down. "Peace Hari." Hari's mouth twitched in annoyance, and he settled back down. The room became quiet. So quiet, you can here a pin drop on the floor. Bryn's ear twitched, and her raen colored tail switched form side to side, "Maybe you should let the mortals settle in the fifth kingdom." She purred. Decimus sighed, and glanced at Bryn. "Remind me why your kingdom chose you again? No nevermind. Why in such a filfthy place? The mortals should obviously settle in luxury like in my kingdom." Bryn hissed, "Watch it pretty boy or the Healers will have a new patient."

"Bring it on kitten." He challanged. Bryn stood, and Tobin glanced around worridly. "A bad auma is spreading. We should hae tea and settle this."

"Enough with your peace talk Tobin, and live in the real world." Remi snapped. The members of te other fie kingdoms fought, but Osiris sat with his hands folded, and a smug look on his face. Osiris was a meber of the sicth kingdom, with choppy black hair, and red tattoos of the most complex design. "I know what we should do" he began. "The answer is the babies. Eery month we collect three mystic babies form each kingdom and drain their magic. Doing so will increase the population of humans." The table became quiet like it was in the beginning. The first five kingdom's laughter joined, but Osiris wasn't amused. "I wasn't joking."

Tobin wiped a tear. "You've got to be joking. An idea like that will cause havoc in all the kingdoms, not to mention our mid-wives would be twice as busy. Orazmith will be more strict then it already is." Osiris grunted rudely. "Then what do you propose we do about it?"

"Let it settle, and we'll discuss in the future." Hair suggested. And it went back to silence. Osiris thought one last thing before the meeting ended: I'll make sure those babies are mine. Whether they like it or not.

ᴋᴜsᴇʏᴏ (kukyo) That Morning....

Osiris was in the studies, making the plan. It would be difficult. But he needed to let tis message travel without all the other members knowing. Maybe if...

Osiris smiled. He would visit the Fates. They had to help him if he had a good reason. Or made a trade. He folded the plans and hid them out of sight. He put on a hood, and snuck out the Council.

unread topics | mark unread