Rapture (Fallen, #4) Rapture question

what song do you thick would go with this book

A Thousand Years by Christina Perri :) I think the whole song fits pretty good but especially the last part: "And all along I believed
I would find you
Time has brought your heart to me
I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more"

Bianca This one fits so well! :)
Aug 05, 2012 03:06PM
Bonny Bon Bon everytime i heard this song i thought of this series. perfect song choice!
Aug 06, 2012 08:27PM

I totally agree with Ours-Taylor Swift (my current favourite song btw) but also I think Love Story-Taylor Swift "We were both young when I first saw you, I closed my eyes and the flashbacks started"
The Story of Us-Taylor Swift "I used to think one day we would tell the story of us when we met the stars flew instantly!" or emmm...
Love is All-Tallest Man on Earth " you walk along the river like its easier than land,your strengh is in my hand, my hand" "you were both my saviour and my sin, ohh i said i could rise from the harness of our gold"

as i commented in natalies post i have always thought a thousand yeas by christina perri was PERFECT. it makes me think of this series everytime i hear it especially with the lyrics like:

I have died everyday waiting for you
Darling don't be afraid I have loved you
For a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

And all along I believed I would find you
Time has brought your heart to me
I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

runing ageist time. if theres a song named that

I think rudimental feel the love i was reading the book when this came out now I love this song!

all discussions on this book | post a new topic

Books mentioned in this topic

Rapture (other topics)