Bitterblue (Graceling Realm, #3) Bitterblue discussion

Is Kristin Cashore writing any more books?

Comments (showing 1-24 of 24) (24 new)    post a comment »
dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Abigail (last edited Jul 29, 2012 02:38AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Abigail Jones I'm curious if there'll be a third, maybe somebody from Pikkia? Or the child of a graceling and a dellian? Although, I think I read somewhere that it was only going to be a trilogy?

Rabab I suppose she could write a book about Brigan's daughter Hana, or Bitterblue's siser Hava. I'd really like it if there was a sequel to Bitterblue in which she had more of a relationship with Saf - maybe when he returned from the Dell's

Deondra Rab wrote: "I suppose she could write a book about Brigan's daughter Hana, or Bitterblue's siser Hava. I'd really like it if there was a sequel to Bitterblue in which she had more of a relationship with Saf - ..."

I agree, if she does write another one I hope it's in Bitterblue's perspective.

Abigail Jones Lol thanks

Allie Mcglone Rabab wrote: "I suppose she could write a book about Brigan's daughter Hana, or Bitterblue's siser Hava. I'd really like it if there was a sequel to Bitterblue in which she had more of a relationship with Saf - ..."
I agree, I would feel so much better if I could read about his return.

message 7: by Robert (new)

Robert Green I wanna read countless storys from this land and its future I wanna read about saf and bitterblue meeting againg I wanna read more about teddy katsa and po I want more romance more friendship and I want skye to forgive po and I wanna red about when bitterblue goes to the dells and meets the king I sont find books that can hold my interest because od my add but kristin you have done so and I hope u will contine on doing so I really hope the books are made into movies and if ur going to end this storyline please write an ending cause I really do love thi and as it stands now im left like when I finnished the giver and to me I hated not knowing just as I do now I just feel I got to know what happens till everyone dies im sorry but ur books have been so helpful in understanding my own life I realy do hope u are working on a new book I love you and ur work ty

Monika Kacie There are so many different ways she could continue this series, and I would buy her new book without any hesitation! I love all of her books. I would really love to see Bitterblue goes with Fire, and while there she meets up with Saf again. That was probably the only thing I was disappointed with in bitterblue - there wasn't a lot of romance between BB and Saf. I love them!

message 9: by Veronica (last edited Jul 05, 2013 01:41PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Veronica I really want one about Hanna. I think she would have grown up to be a bit like both Katsa and Fire. And, for those of you who have read "Bitterblue", you know what career she ends up with. I'd like to know how she got there! And, of course, which soldier she ends up falling for. ;)

message 10: by Samantha The Escapist (last edited Jul 09, 2013 12:40PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Samantha The Escapist http://kristincashore.blogspot.ca/201...

She's working on something! She's even quite far along in one of them.

From what I understand in this post, she seems to have outlined three separate novels and confirmed that they are fantasy.

She, of course, said nothing about whether they're related to the 7 realms but if I had to guess I'd say not since she probably wouldn't be outlining 3 different books. I expect this'll be a new world with a new trilogy.

And I also expect I shall pee myself when the first one is finally on the shelf.

edit to add: starting a new topic with this! woo

Férial I've just finished Bitterblue and, well, am I the only one who thinks that Saf might actually end up with Skye ?

Do you remember that passage when BB went at night to Teddy's shop (it was midwinter or midsummer or whatever mid), Saf had his face painted (which resulted in her face being sparkly and all after their kiss lol), well, before the kiss, just when BB arrives, a guy tries to grab her or something and Saf is here to "rescue" her.

BB asks Teddy if the guy "is Saf's..." (I assumed she was about to say "lover") and Teddy answers "not now" (and keeps on saying that the guy is a psychopath and that Saf has weird tastes).

Do you remember that ?

So I thought that maybe Skye being among the people going to the Dells had another purpose than that of being an ambassador. BB would then end up with Giddon (she didn't understand "why the thought of him leaving made her cry", did she ? Did we ?)

Another option is that I totally missed my guess with BB's question "is he Saf's...?"

Madeline Wo. I really really really really really hope that she does. it would make me happy for the rest of my life. I have read her books(Graceling, Fire, and Bitterblue) about 30 times ALTOGETHER in the past 5 months. I really hope that she does.

Eileen Y. How about when the Dells and the Seven Kingdoms go to war( I'm just saying it would be cool!!!

Madeline Wo. If she's not then she should, and if she is then she is...YAY

Natasha I heard (well, read) somewhere that while Kristin Cashore isn't planning upon writing a book after Bitterblue, she will if the inspiration strikes her. I really want her too. So, inspiration, please strike faster! :) :) :)

Katelynn Rabab wrote: "I suppose she could write a book about Brigan's daughter Hana, or Bitterblue's siser Hava. I'd really like it if there was a sequel to Bitterblue in which she had more of a relationship with Saf - ..."
I hope so too!

Katelynn please Kristin cashore!!!!!!!!!!!!

Katelynn Férial wrote: "I've just finished Bitterblue and, well, am I the only one who thinks that Saf might actually end up with Skye ?

Do you remember that passage when BB went at night to Teddy's shop (it was midwinte..."
never! and it was she was asking if that was one of the men that beat saf up.

Katelynn Férial wrote: "I've just finished Bitterblue and, well, am I the only one who thinks that Saf might actually end up with Skye ?

Do you remember that passage when BB went at night to Teddy's shop (it was midwinte..."

and he meant weird taste in FRIENDS.....

Alissakathrine Rabab wrote: "I suppose she could write a book about Brigan's daughter Hana, or Bitterblue's siser Hava. I'd really like it if there was a sequel to Bitterblue in which she had more of a relationship with Saf - ..."
i completly agree with the sequel to bitterblue !!! i would love to see a bit more of saf :)

message 22: by Wilson (new)

Wilson Smith This is very much great and hope fully nice blog. Every body can easily found her need able information. I am visit first time but I fond many use full article. I will back again when get time.

message 23: by Wilson (new)

Wilson Smith She's definitely on to something new for sure. Hopefully the new book will be launched soon.

On demand printing
http://www.thebookpatch.com/

Diane I was perfectly fine with things not working out between Bitterblue and Saf. I actually began to hope that Giddon might end up being Bitterblue's match.

all discussions on this book | post a new topic

Books mentioned in this topic

Bitterblue (other topics)