Young Adult Talk discussion

Rot & Ruin (Rot & Ruin, #1)
This topic is about Rot & Ruin
Books > Rot and Ruin

Comments (showing 1-15 of 15) (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Margaret (Hancock) This book is about an zombie hunter.
5 star rating.

message 2: by Kate Salisbury (new)

Kate Salisbury (katesalis) | 23 comments Mod
5 stars huh? I haven't read this. What did you like most about it?

Margaret (Hancock) Ok, it was so descriptive and I am friends of the author here on goodreads and it is scary!

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Can i borrow this book from you when ifinish the shape-changer's wife? or after that?

Margaret (Hancock) mebe

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Iiii'll take that as a yes.

Jonathan (Jonathan_Maberry) | 1 comments ROT & RUIN is the first of a quadrology, followed by DUST & DECAY, FLESH & BONE (September 11, 2012) and FIRE & ASH (2013). And in August look for the novella, DEAD & GONE, which will be released as an 80-page e-book for all e-readers.

The series was recently optioned for film.

Here are links to free ROT & RUIN bonus content: FIRST NIGHT MEMORIES includes an excerpt from Nix’s Journal and the story of how Tom Imura escaped with Benny on First Night: http://www.simonandschuster.com/admin...

IN THE LAND OF THE DEAD takes place between ROT & RUIN and DUST & DECAY http://www.simonandschuster.com/admin...

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

OPTIONED FOR A FILMMM!!!!!????? How did I not know this??!?!?!?! I am a huuuuge fan of zombie movies!!!!

message 9: by Kate Salisbury (new)

Oh Gracie really?

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

OOOOH YES! But I always close my eyes when they skewer the zombie on a pitchfork because it is really disgusting. But I love the storylines for all the movies!

Margaret (Hancock) Jonathan . . . tell ua the results if it will be a film !!!!

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

actually, I change my mind. I am not a huge fan of zombie movies. It's zombie books I like. and also, I've never actually seen a zombie movie. I just like the ideas and the storylines.

Margaret (Hancock) You have never read a zombie book.

message 14: by Kate Salisbury (new)

Gracie, tell me of I'm wrong, but I don't recall you ever reading or watching a Zombie related form of entertainment that you particularly enjoyed.

message 15: by Julie (new)

Julie | 1 comments I really hope this movie is made into a movie, or a series of movies, because like the Twilight and Hunger Games, there would be a lot to cover. I am a 54 year old, and I love reading the young adult books because the stories are very entertaining, and this series really grabbed me from the first. I am now reading the third book.

unread topics | mark unread