Cafe Libri discussion

What-the-Dickens: The Story of a Rogue Tooth Fairy
This topic is about What-the-Dickens
2012 Book of the Month Reads > September: "What the Dickens: The Story of a Rogue Tooth Fairy” by Gregory Maguire

Comments (showing 1-6 of 6) (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Adrianna, Owner of Cafe Libri (new)

Adrianna (Adriannas) | 487 comments Mod
For discussions concerning What-the-Dickens: The Story of a Rogue Tooth Fairy by Gregory Maguire (304 pages).

Amanda (polishsweetheart0911) | 61 comments this book has just arrived for me...i cant wait till september to read this one

message 3: by Adrianna, Owner of Cafe Libri (new)

Amanda wrote: "this book has just arrived for me...i cant wait till september to read this one"

Looking forward to your comments, Amanda! I just got a copy of Something Wicked This Way Comes, and I am planning to read that in between my cleaning house. :)

Amanda (polishsweetheart0911) | 61 comments Yeah for some reason that book didnt strike my fancy lol so this one seemed interesting to me...so well see...with school and all i didnt want to stress myself out with a book that i didnt enjoy haha

message 5: by Adrianna, Owner of Cafe Libri (new)

Amanda wrote: "Yeah for some reason that book didnt strike my fancy lol so this one seemed interesting to me...so well see...with school and all i didnt want to stress myself out with a book that i didnt enjoy haha"

You aren't the only one, Amanda. There were some other people in Yahoo Cafe Libri that didn't like nor finish it either. I read it when I was really young, so I am curious as to what I will think of it now that I am an adult.

Amanda (polishsweetheart0911) | 61 comments yeah i am sure that you have a different mind set and outlook on things

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

What-the-Dickens: The Story of a Rogue Tooth Fairy (other topics)
Something Wicked This Way Comes (other topics)