Red Moon discussion

Forest Roamers > Lake Dusk

Comments (showing 1-50 of 141) (141 new)    post a comment »

message 1: by ๖ۣۜSilverlight, ~Silver Shines Gold Sinks~ (new)

๖ۣۜSilverlight | 424 comments Mod
desciption

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (VergeOfInsanity) Ashley walked to the lake with Joey.

message 3: by ๖ۣۜSilverlight, ~Silver Shines Gold Sinks~ (new)

Joey let out a sigh as his gaze swept over the water's edge and up towards the sky before fropping to the surrounding trees. "Hm."

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (VergeOfInsanity) Ashley looked at him and smiled.

message 5: by ๖ۣۜSilverlight, ~Silver Shines Gold Sinks~ (new)

"I don't think I've been here for some time." Joey grinned slightly as he met her gaze.

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (VergeOfInsanity) ((I am going to kill someone))

Ashley blushed and looked away.

message 7: by ๖ۣۜSilverlight, ~Silver Shines Gold Sinks~ (new)

((O.O))

Joey smirked, giving her hand that he still had a small squeeze.

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (VergeOfInsanity) ((EJ is really getting on my nerves. Tomorrow I'm going to kill of my charrie and quit the group))

Ashley turned to look at him, "Why are you being so nice to me?" she asked, "I mean we did just meet a few hours ago and I told you I was a hunter... So why are you so nice?"

message 9: by ๖ۣۜSilverlight, ~Silver Shines Gold Sinks~ (new)

((Quit this group? O.o *I brain-dead*))

"I'm just a nice guy. Is that so bad of a thing?" Joey asked softly, raising an eyebrow at her.

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (VergeOfInsanity) ((Not this one the other one...))

"No I was just wondering... The last wolf I told tried to kill me...." Ashley said.

message 11: by ๖ۣۜSilverlight, ~Silver Shines Gold Sinks~ (new)

"Well if I tried to do that I would just stoop down..." Joey trailed off he was about to say a hunter's level but thought better of it.

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (VergeOfInsanity) Ashley looked at him with curiosity.

message 13: by ๖ۣۜSilverlight, ~Silver Shines Gold Sinks~ (new)

"Nevermind." Joey said quickly, leading her closer towards the water.

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (VergeOfInsanity) Ashley was very confused but she smiled at him anyway.

message 15: by ๖ۣۜSilverlight, ~Silver Shines Gold Sinks~ (new)

Joey gave her a glance then smirked, misschief gleaming in his eyes as he set his notebook down.

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (VergeOfInsanity) "Why are you smirking?" Ashley asked even more confused than before.

message 17: by ๖ۣۜSilverlight, ~Silver Shines Gold Sinks~ (new)

"This is why." Joey said suddently grabbing her and carring her towards the water, planning on throwing her in.

message 18: by ▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa (last edited Jul 27, 2012 08:46PM) (new)

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (VergeOfInsanity) Ashley quickly understood and her hunter side took over. If she was going in so was he. When they were at the water's edge she took off her jacket and threw him in.

message 19: by ๖ۣۜSilverlight, ~Silver Shines Gold Sinks~ (new)

Joey dragged her under with him, and surfaced a few yards away from the shore.

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (VergeOfInsanity) Ashley squeaked a little bit but followed him out and dunked him underwater.

message 21: by ๖ۣۜSilverlight, ~Silver Shines Gold Sinks~ (new)

Joey sank down far enough to get her to loose her grip on him and then he surfaced behind her. Wrapping his arms around her waist, standing up since he could still touch and tossed her - litterally - into deeper water.

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (VergeOfInsanity) Ashley screamed and dove underwater.

message 23: by ๖ۣۜSilverlight, ~Silver Shines Gold Sinks~ (new)

Joey smirked, leaning back so he was wading on the surface of the water. He watched the clouds and the sky for a moment before he closed his eyes.

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (VergeOfInsanity) Ashley surfaced next to him and tackled him.

message 25: by ๖ۣۜSilverlight, ~Silver Shines Gold Sinks~ (new)

Joey let out a yelp, sinking down for a moment before he managed to stand up again. He smiled slightly at Ashley. "Hi again." he said.

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (VergeOfInsanity) "Shut up and kiss me." she said and kissed him.

message 27: by ๖ۣۜSilverlight, ~Silver Shines Gold Sinks~ (new)

Joey was stumped for a moment from the shock of the sudden taste of her lips. His arms slid around her waist, as he returned the kiss.

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (VergeOfInsanity) She broke the kiss and dove underwater and swam away, "Catch me if you can." she teased.

message 29: by ๖ۣۜSilverlight, ~Silver Shines Gold Sinks~ (new)

"But-...." Joey blinked his yes, watching her for a moment before he smirked and dived under the water, planning on catching her big time.

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (VergeOfInsanity) Ashley swam away from him as fast as she could.

message 31: by ๖ۣۜSilverlight, ~Silver Shines Gold Sinks~ (new)

Joey had to surface a few times, frowning at her at the distance she was putting between the two of them. She's fast. He thought, shrugging and going back to just wading.

((Joey: *Dazed* Wow, that girl is controling
Me: He's still stuck on the moment she grabbed him and kissed him :P))

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (VergeOfInsanity) ((Ash: I am not!))

Ashley stopped swimming and turned to look at him.

message 33: by ๖ۣۜSilverlight, ~Silver Shines Gold Sinks~ (new)

((Joey: Are to, and I like it!))

Joey smiled to himself knowing she would soon, if she hadn't already, figured out he wasn't chasing her anymore.

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (VergeOfInsanity) Ashley dived down far enough that he couldn't see her from the surface. She swam towards him like a dart. She grabbed him and dragged him underwater.

message 35: by ๖ۣۜSilverlight, ~Silver Shines Gold Sinks~ (new)

Joey's eyes went slightly wide as a few bubbles of oxgen left him before he held his breathe. Turning while still under the water he grabbed hold of Ashley's arm.

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (VergeOfInsanity) She looked at him confused when he grabbed her arm.

message 37: by ๖ۣۜSilverlight, ~Silver Shines Gold Sinks~ (new)

Joey pulled her up to the surface and sucked in a breathe of the cool fresh air. His brown eyes gave her that puppy look. "You can't just kiss me and leave you know. It's so unfair."

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (VergeOfInsanity) Ashley laughed at him when she surfaced, "Sorry I was kinda embarrassed."

message 39: by ๖ۣۜSilverlight, ~Silver Shines Gold Sinks~ (new)

"Still unfair." Joey murmered, leaning in a bit he gave her lips a peck of a kiss.

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (VergeOfInsanity) "I know." she said. "but... it was my first kiss and..." she blushed a very bright shade of red.

message 41: by ๖ۣۜSilverlight, ~Silver Shines Gold Sinks~ (new)

Joey chuckled as he pulled away a little. "Don't worry, your 'first' kiss was actaully a pretty good one." He told her, tucking a strand of her hair back away from her face.

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (VergeOfInsanity) Her face turned redder. If that's possible.

message 43: by ๖ۣۜSilverlight, ~Silver Shines Gold Sinks~ (new)

Joey grinned from ear to ear at the sight of her blushing. Letting go of her arm, he winked before he disapeared under the water once more, splashing her when he dived under.

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (VergeOfInsanity) "Hey!" Ashley said before following him underwater.

message 45: by ๖ۣۜSilverlight, ~Silver Shines Gold Sinks~ (new)

Joey came back up near the shore. He dragged himself out of the water, and gave his head a shake that sent droplets of water flying in all directions out of his hair.

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (VergeOfInsanity) Ashley climbed out as well. She laughed at him picking up her jacket.

message 47: by ๖ۣۜSilverlight, ~Silver Shines Gold Sinks~ (new)

"What? Never seen the wet hair-do before?" Joey chuckled, walking over to her and slipping his arms around her waist, hugging her from behind.

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (VergeOfInsanity) She chuckled and turned her head to look into his eyes. Ashley smiled at him. ((I'm watching the opening ceremony of the olympics while typing upside-down))

message 49: by ๖ۣۜSilverlight, ~Silver Shines Gold Sinks~ (new)

((Ha, good luck with that.))

Joey smiled to, just because she was happy and the moment was a cheerful one. "Well I suppose we got our baths then." He joked.

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (VergeOfInsanity) "You needed one more than I did!" she teased.

« previous 1 3

unread topics | mark unread