The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer, #1) The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer discussion


313 views
Anyone here LOVE Noah Shaw???

Comments (showing 1-50 of 82) (82 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Lindsey Well I just recently read The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer and I am unhealthily excited for the Evolution!!!! The minute we met Noah Shaw, I fell head over heels for him. Anyone else?


message 2: by B (new) - rated it 5 stars

B Nevin Yeah, I love me a bad boy


Olivia Yes!!!! i fell in love with his sarcastic, bad boy side. He would be my dream man


message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

SO HOT. (enough said)


Briana Um, the second she mentioned the accent I literally screamed yes! in the middle of my math class I was reading in, because I loved him.


Lindsey Briana wrote: "Um, the second she mentioned the accent I literally screamed yes! in the middle of my math class I was reading in, because I loved him."

That's hilarious! I just internally flipped out! He's just soooo amazing!!!!!!!!!!!! Like, I can't even process it.


Nadia Omg I LOVE him! I can not wait for the next book! Especially since getting some sneak peak chapters on her website!


xx


Jasmine I am! I'm eagerly waiting for the nxt bk which is still so far away for me.. ;(


Lindsey I know! It needs to come FASTER!! Did you guys see the first chapter posted yesterday, though???


Melina HELL no.


message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Yep! He is my boy


Jenna I LOVE HIM!!!!!! that is all you need to know.


Angela HOW CAN YOU EVEN ASK? I ♥ NOAH. OCTOBER IS TOO FAR TO WAIT. I WANT ME MY NOAH! ♥


Bookaddict I so love him :)


Camila I was eating lunch at school when i read about Noah and i look up from the page for a second and all my friends were staring at me. i was so excited all the blood rushed to my face and i was red like an apple. they also showed me multiple times of how i was smiling at the page like a creeper.....
but seriously I LOVE NOAH SHAW!!!!!!
WHAT KIND OF QUESTION IS THIS???? WHO CAN NOT RESIST THE ENGLISH ACCENT THAT THEY MADE UP IN THEIR HEAD NOT KNOWING EXACTLY HOW IT WOULD SOUND LIKE BUT THINKING IT WAS STILL SEXY?
NOT TO MENTION THE OVERALL APPEAL OF HIS BAD BOY HOTNESS!!


message 16: by AmareCallisti_Tallyn (last edited Nov 17, 2012 12:49PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

AmareCallisti_Tallyn LOVE HIM!!


Isabelle I completely and totally Love Noah Shaw. @Camila- Alex Pettyfer's accent popped into my head the second the words "British Accent" registered in my head. :)


Camila Isabelle wrote: "I completely and totally Love Noah Shaw. @Camila- Alex Pettyfer's accent popped into my head the second the words "British Accent" registered in my head. :)"
to me it sounded more like the accents from a Sherlock Holmes movie :P


message 19: by Vee (new) - rated it 4 stars

Vee Gretzinger loved this book. loved noah. i'm looking forward to a good kiss in the 3rd book


AmareCallisti_Tallyn Vee wrote: "loved this book. loved noah. i'm looking forward to a good kiss in the 3rd book"

Hold up! There's a third book?!


message 21: by Vee (new) - rated it 4 stars

Vee Gretzinger there has to be right?! i will look into it hold on!


message 22: by Vee (new) - rated it 4 stars

Vee Gretzinger yep its called "the retribution of mara dyer"! comes out 2013


message 23: by AmareCallisti_Tallyn (last edited Nov 30, 2012 02:21PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

AmareCallisti_Tallyn Vee wrote: "yep its called "the retribution of mara dyer"! comes out 2013"

Yay! :D Thank you!!


message 24: by Vee (new) - rated it 4 stars

Vee Gretzinger no problem!


Flo -MyBooks- I ♥ him!


Sarah Briana wrote: "Um, the second she mentioned the accent I literally screamed yes! in the middle of my math class I was reading in, because I loved him."

I read it in math class too! I nearly screamed, good thing my math teacher lets me do anything I want. I fell in love with Noah's bad boy side.


message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Noah Shaw is going to be the death of me. I was reading it at a church event and was fangirling incessantly every time he did something. I can't even.


message 28: by Vee (new) - rated it 4 stars

Vee Gretzinger hahah the same thing happens to me too! whenever i'm at a really good romance part...or any goood part...its always during church.


message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

And I'm not very good at hiding my emotions when I'm reading, so my friend (the Pastor's wife) kept looking at me so weird and I was like, I'm sorry, I can't control it. Noah Shaw is just too much!


message 30: by Vee (new) - rated it 4 stars

Vee Gretzinger hahah thats funny! i feel ya though, i get weird looks too. book characters can really manipulate emotions #noahshaw


message 31: by Joy (new) - rated it 3 stars

Joy Lada Oh Noah Shaw! UNF. He reminds me of RPattz.


AmareCallisti_Tallyn I'm gonna have to disagree with you there; I think Robert Pattinson is nothing like Noah. Personality-wise and in terms of looks.


message 33: by Vee (new) - rated it 4 stars

Vee Gretzinger nooooo wayyy! rob pat is soo not a noah!


message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

I was picturing Max Irons or Daniel Sharman. They are definitely it for me.


message 35: by Vee (new) - rated it 4 stars

Vee Gretzinger Stephanie wrote: "I was picturing Max Irons or Daniel Sharman. They are definitely it for me."

i can totally see that


Gabrielle The whole time I was picturing Harry Styles as Noah because they are just so perf!


message 37: by Vee (new) - rated it 4 stars

Vee Gretzinger he's a singer....


Mariam I loved Noah, his Accent is one thing that had me hooked, the other was his personality!!


Laura He's pretty wonderful! I love how he is British!


Bianca Moro Sumayya'darkmyr Tallyn wrote: "I'm gonna have to disagree with you there; I think Robert Pattinson is nothing like Noah. Personality-wise and in terms of looks."

I totally agree Robert Pattinson is nothing like Noah Shaw.


Alexandra Hale I simple love him!!!!!!!!!!!!! Best male lead in a book ever. He's so hot and perfect


Alexandra Hale check out Alex pettifer in magic mike perfect for noah seriously


Alexandra Hale Vee wrote: "hahah the same thing happens to me too! whenever i'm at a really good romance part...or any goood part...its always during church."

i so dont blame u he is


message 44: by Vee (new) - rated it 4 stars

Vee Gretzinger Alexandra wrote: "check out Alex pettifer in magic mike perfect for noah seriously"

thats what i was thinking!!! i kept imagining him the whole entire time!


Kelly I just finished the book this morning. I read it in less than 12 hours. I loved this book! I could not put it down and I loved NOAH! I can't wait to read the next one!


Alexandra Hale Alexandra wrote: "Vee wrote: "hahah the same thing happens to me too! whenever i'm at a really good romance part...or any goood part...its always during church."

i so dont blame u he is"


he would be so perfect if it became a movie


message 47: by Vee (new) - rated it 4 stars

Vee Gretzinger Alexandra wrote: "Alexandra wrote: "Vee wrote: "hahah the same thing happens to me too! whenever i'm at a really good romance part...or any goood part...its always during church."

i so dont blame u he is"

he would..."


i sooo agree with you girl! this book would make a great movie, because, like, your just as confused as mara is, and the mystery to it all is just sooo good! ugh love the books


Natalie Gretzinger no. i don't love noah shaw.


Katie Natalie wrote: "no. i don't love noah shaw."

How? I adore Noah. He made me love this book just like many boys do but he was something special, I must say.


message 50: by Vee (new) - rated it 4 stars

Vee Gretzinger Natalie wrote: "no. i don't love noah shaw."

no one cares. you hated the book... WE GET IT


« previous 1
back to top

all discussions on this book | post a new topic


Books mentioned in this topic

The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer (other topics)