CASTING CALL: CHARACTERS WELCOMED discussion

Destined for an Early Grave (Night Huntress, #4)
This topic is about Destined for an Early Grave
Couple of the Month > August 2012

Comments (showing 1-6 of 6) (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jessi (last edited Jul 26, 2012 05:44AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jessi (PixiBell) | 81 comments Mod
Our Hottest Fangtastic couple for the month of August is.... Bones & Cat from Jeaniene Frost's Night Huntress series.

So characters with everything you've read and experienced with them tell me what's your favorite book featuring our couple and why? Also tell me what you love most about this fangtastic duo...

Nicky | 5 comments my favorite is One Foot In the Grave-I love the reunion between Cat & Bones the emotions felt realistic & beautifly fierce. As a couple-Bones' sensitivity(?) blunts Cat's edges * their many opposites compliment each other.

I think that whenever I read the books because sometimes I just want to reach in a smack Cat in the back of the head when she's being pigheaded and unfair to Bones [especially when he's trying to tell her about something she doesn't understand].

Nicky | 5 comments ah yes.. i've felt the urge-thankfully not as often as with other series/couples

message 5: by Jessi (last edited Jul 30, 2012 12:07PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

I've felt the urge with Eve Dallas as well but at least she has people to point out to her that she's wrong or she'll figure it out for herself and apologize as soon as she does...Cat sometimes seems like she doesn't or that she doesn't mean it when she does...

Nicky | 5 comments I think what sets characters like Eve apart from the Cat's is the self awareness(?) When they act foolish & realize it they identify WHY- & apologize for & or curb the behavior.(One reason I enjoy reading Kate Daniels so much)

unread topics | mark unread

Authors mentioned in this topic

Jeaniene Frost (other topics)