Roleplay Awaits you, Minion...XD discussion

Comments (showing 1-48 of 48) (48 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

(Ambz) ~|*The Angelic Vampire*|~ (AmbzTheAngelicVampire) | 597 comments Mable walked, bare footed, on flat stones beside a sparkling stream. She notice somebody a little ways away, sitting under an apple tree.

ᴋᴜsᴇʏᴏ (kukyo) Uzmae traced one of the markings on her arms, then walked to the stream. She jumped, in doing backsrokes in the water.

Tamsin frowned and sat up straight, and proper as usual by a garden.

Acacio was laughing at to animals who seemed to have an argument over the same food. He leaned back, and whistled nonchalantly.

(Ambz) ~|*The Angelic Vampire*|~ (AmbzTheAngelicVampire) | 597 comments Mable only looked at Anastasia before turned to look at Deliria. "Hello," She said, a little creeped out by the quiet greeting.

(Ambz) ~|*The Angelic Vampire*|~ (AmbzTheAngelicVampire) | 597 comments Mable smiled and nodded. She looked down at a small gray pabble. She kicked it into the stream, watching it stumble in the water.

Amber sat on a tree branch. She was high up and she heard voices and somebody laughing. She looked down.

ᴋᴜsᴇʏᴏ (kukyo) Tamsin glanced a Uzmae and wrinkled her nose. "So improper." She muttered.

Acacio... well he was enjoying himself.

Uzmae dove deeper, wondering what kinds of things she would find.

message 6: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 27, 2012 09:02AM) (new)

Ericon tumbled out of the bushes, spitting leaves from his mouth. "Curse you mini gadget!" He swore loudly, tossing a high tech looking thing onto the ground. When it didn't break, he looked down at it accusingly. "I said curse you mini gadget!" He boomed, and the small silver box exploded into a million pieces. He looked up, satisfied. "All in a days work." He sighed, brushing himself off. He flashed the surrounding gods a grin.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Ericon looked up, momentairily confused. "Oh it's you. I don't know why but I thought it was that guy you smited last week..."

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Ericon nodded a bit. "Yeah. Doug. Anyway, I didn't like how that stupid little gadget was behaving."

(Ambz) ~|*The Angelic Vampire*|~ (AmbzTheAngelicVampire) | 597 comments Amber rolled her eyes when Ericon yelled at the gadget. She climbed higher, finding this boy annoying, so that she didn't have to listen to him.

Mabel turned slight to look at Ericon. She shrugged. She didn't normally talk to him. But she didn't care. She looked at the stream again.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Ericon sighed. "No changing her mind, I suppose." He mumbled, and pulled a screw out of his pocket, fidling with it.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Ericon turned his head. "Deliria, is that you?" He sighed, walking closer. He stuffed the screw back in his pocket looked around the tree, but the godess was gone.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Ericon smiled his impish smile and followed her into the woods. "What?" He answered.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Ericon held back a laugh. "Come on, spit it out!"

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

((does she have a crush on him? :) ))

Ericon sighed and pulled out a bolt, twisting it in his fingers.

message 15: by ᴋᴜsᴇʏᴏ (new)

ᴋᴜsᴇʏᴏ (kukyo) Uzmae resurfaced and got out of the stream. She sat under the shade making sure to stay far away from Tamsin.

Acacio got bored and stood up.

(Ambz) ~|*The Angelic Vampire*|~ (AmbzTheAngelicVampire) | 597 comments Amber sighed and looked up into the sky. She wondered where her Demigod children were at that moment... ((Gone to make a few!! >:D))

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Ericon heard Anastasia from afar and chuckled. "Dinner?" He asked, momentairily confused. He flashed Deliria a smirk and looked down at his bolt. "Like a date?"

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Ericon appeared thoughtful for a moment, considering this. "Even witht his age difference?" He cracked.

message 19: by Margie (new)

Margie   (Horselover103) | 228 comments Megan strood in between the two of them and gave them a look and walked away

message 20: by Margie (new)

Margie   (Horselover103) | 228 comments megen now climbed up a tree and watch the whole area

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Theo walked down the gold rode and saw someone sitting under an apple tree.

message 22: by Margie (new)

Margie   (Horselover103) | 228 comments Megen jumped down from her tree and walked towards the stream

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Theo decided to go looking around mount olympus. He walked and came across a small stream.

message 24: by Margie (new)

Margie   (Horselover103) | 228 comments megen settled by the stream so she could keep her eyes on everyon neerby

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Theo walked to the stream and found a girl sitting there.

message 26: by Margie (new)

Margie   (Horselover103) | 228 comments (me XD)

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

(Yeah, sorry)

message 28: by Margie (new)

Margie   (Horselover103) | 228 comments ((XD It fine) Megen looked up at the newcomer and smiled "hello" she said

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hey," He sat next to the girl. (Megen)

message 30: by Margie (new)

Margie   (Horselover103) | 228 comments megen scooted over a little bit so he could sit down "hello i am megen" she said smil;ing

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hey I'm Theo," He said.

message 32: by Margie (new)

Margie   (Horselover103) | 228 comments Megen smiled looking out at the river "well its nice to meet you theo"

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

"You two," He said not feeling comfterble on mount olympus.

message 34: by Margie (new)

Margie   (Horselover103) | 228 comments "so..?" she says smiling but thinking about what tyo say

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Margie wrote: ""so..?" she says smiling but thinking about what tyo say"

"What are you the god of?"

message 36: by Margie (new)

Margie   (Horselover103) | 228 comments "I am the goddess of children protection and kindness you???"

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Margie wrote: ""I am the goddess of children protection and kindness you???""

"The underworld," He said.

message 38: by Margie (new)

Margie   (Horselover103) | 228 comments Ace ϟI stole Zeus's Boltϟ wrote: "Margie wrote: ""I am the goddess of children protection and kindness you???""

"The underworld," He said."

"well cool" she said smiling "even though its sort of like the oppisite of me"

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm not mean if your wondering," He said getting up.

message 40: by Margie (new)

Margie   (Horselover103) | 228 comments Ace ϟI stole Zeus's Boltϟ wrote: ""I'm not mean if your wondering," He said getting up."

"oh well... as long as your kind to children" Megen smiled

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

He walked over to the god that was yelling at him sence he liked to use his inside voice outside. "Uh... I don't think I know you."

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

"Why do you keep blurting things out?" He said.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

"Don't get mad," He said "What are you the god of?"

message 44: by Margie (new)

Margie   (Horselover103) | 228 comments Megen got up and walked up to the river sticking her feet in

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Calamity Creates~ Ever elusive storm singer wrote: "Anastasia sighed. "Chaos, perseverance and lies." She raised one eyebrow."

"So I can't trust anything you say?"

Getana Torani  - connectedChaser | 788 comments Xanthia moved towards Theo. "What's wrong?" She asked.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

"What do you mean 'what's wrong'?" He asked.

Getana Torani  - connectedChaser | 788 comments Xanthia sighed. "The 'I can't trust anyone' thing. Of course you can, you just need to know who." She said.

unread topics | mark unread