Struggling Writers discussion

*Archives * > Dating Questionnaire for Girls

Comments (showing 1-21 of 21) (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ingrid, The Return Of Super Woman, Head Moderator (new)

Ingrid | 789 comments Mod
If you are in your teens, or ages 12 and up or even in your 20s and adult years and you still flirt try answering these questions:

REMEMBER YOU DO NOT HAVE TO WASTE YOUR TIME ANSWERING EVERY SINGLE QUESTION. YOU CAN JUST ANSWER ONE AND START A CONVERSATION WITH OTHERS FROM THERE!

-Are you single? Are you proud to say your single?

-What is the worst pickup line you have ever heard a guy say? What pickup line have you ever said? What pickup line have you heard on the internet, both embarrasing or funny or disgusting??

-How do you get his attention?

-What are your turn ons and turn offs in a guy?

-Is flirting perfectly harmless to you?

-How would you teach someone to flirt?

-How to start a conversation with a crush without getting it too akward?

-Worst disaster dates ever? (Goes for everyone)

-How to get over someone??

-What not to do in a date? What not to do to break up or ater getting broken up with?

-When's a good time to start dating?

-Most embarrasing sweet or gross thing a guy/girl has ever done for you?

-Conversation starters??

-How to deal with exes who still want you back?

-Trying to avoid breaking a heart you don't like?

-Age differences in dating. How do you feel about it?

-How do you know if you're in love?

-Do you have a boyfriend?Girlfriend?Husband?Wife?

-Your dream guy?Girl? Is it a celebrity?A book character?

-First kiss! When where how?

-Play hard to get?

-do long distance relationships actually work?!

-top 5 things that run in a girl's mind?

-what do you look for in a guy???

message 2: by Ingrid, The Return Of Super Woman, Head Moderator (new)

My dream guy is Tom Felton!!!!! He is so......so.....

HANDSOME.

Personally i think Ryan Gosling is UGLY. Horrible Nose job horrible face features. Anyone agree? Disagree?

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

-Are you single? Are you proud to say your single? Nope, I'm not single, but I was single and proud for a year.

-What is the worst pickup line you have ever heard a guy say? "Hey sexy" I hit the guy who came up to me and said that!

-How do you get his attention? Make eye contact across a room then look away

-Is flirting perfectly harmless to you? I flirt a bit with my bf's friends, just to tease him, and they flirt a bit with me but it never means anything and he really doesn't mind

-How to start a conversation with a crush without getting it too akward? Talk about common interests

-How to get over someone?? Hang around and have a laugh with your best friend.

-When's a good time to start dating? Whenever you feel that you can handle a heartbreak if it goes wrong

-Most embarrasing sweet or gross thing a guy/girl has ever done for you? Some guy in my science class slapped my ass, I went bright red

-How to deal with exes who still want you back? Be friends and explain that they can find someone better.

-Age differences in dating. How do you feel about it? It is fine as long as the gap isn't to big and both partners are responsible.

-Do you have a boyfriend?Girlfriend?Husband?Wife? Yes I have a boyfriend

-Play hard to get? Hell yeah! It's fun!

-do long distance relationships actually work?! None of mine have...

-top 5 things that run in a girl's mind? That all depends on the girl

-what do you look for in a guy??? Charm, sense of humor, maners, good-looking (although looks aren't the most important thing in a relationship they do help))

message 4: by Ingrid, The Return Of Super Woman, Head Moderator (new)

Becky wrote: "-Are you single? Are you proud to say your single? Nope, I'm not single, but I was single and proud for a year.

-What is the worst pickup line you have ever heard a guy say? "Hey sexy" I hit the g..."

I can't believe some perv in your sci class slapped your butt! I would've probably tackled him to the floor what with my short temper. And its cool you have a bf! How long have u dated and how old is he if you don't mind me asking?

As for me it depends if the guy likes me for me, then i wouldn't care for his charm. But he can't be as shy as i am, or have a history with GIRLS. Basically humor, smarts, and care for me as his women.:D:D:D:D:D

top things that run through my mind( i am a tomboy)

-food
-food
-food
-writing/reading
-friends/fun!

Destiny (Elizabeth Grace) (elizabeth_grace) | 236 comments Are you single? Are you proud to say your single?
-I'm single. Pretty proud I suppose. But there is this one guy, who I'm just gonna call H throughout this, and he's pretty freaking spectacular.

How do you get his attention?
- I don't actually. I don't think I'm very good at getting guys' attention. I kind of just sit there hoping they'll notice me.

What are your turn ons and turn offs in a guy?
-Turn ons: I love to see a guy playing with little kids :) That one's definitely a turn on. Or just doing anything really sweet and selfless. Or if you can really tell a guy loves God, that's a HUGE one
-Turn offs: If a guy seems like a jerk, that's a turn off. Or if they seem to think they're better than everyone else. Or if they smoke or do drugs or anything like that.

How to get over someone??
-I'm not very good at listening to my own advice, but here it is: I'm not going to say "forget him" because that's cliched and doesn't ever work. But what you really need to do is not think about him. I know it's hard. In the past when someone's broken my heart, I sit around crying for, like, a week. Don't do that. It's a huge waste of time and doesn't benefit anyone. He's not going to like you again just because you're crying 24/7.
Think of all the good things in life that have nothing to do with him. If you can't think of anything, try again because all you're doing is blocking yourself from seeing the light because you want to stay all lonely in the darkness. You may not realize it or not want to admit it to yourself, though. It's all subconscious.

Age differences in dating. How do you feel about it?
-Depends on how different in age you are. The guy I like, H, is going to be a junior in high school this year and I'm going to be a sophomore. He'll turn 17 in September and I turn 15 in August. We're pretty good friends and I don't feel our age difference matters at all.
I also liked a guy at some point named Kyle, who's about 2 months older than H. And Kyle always told me "age is just a number." He definitely has no problem dating younger girls. I was an 8th grader when he was a sophomore and that's when he told me he liked me.

How do you know if you're in love?
-I've never been in love I don't think. But I believe you are in love when you know that person as well or better than yourself. I don't think you can be in love with someone if you don't know them well.
And for some reason I think people honestly and truly only fall in love once in their life, to the person you marry. Because if you were ever really in love with that person, would you ever have fallen out of love?

Your dream guy? Is it a celebrity?A book character?
-This is definitely my favorite question on here 'cause I love my answer to it. I do have a dream guy, but he's not a celebrity or book character. He's real, and he goes to my school, and we're friends. He's the H guy I've been talking about, and we've gone on a frate before (friend date), once with a few other people, and more recently, with just the two of us. He really is exactly the kind of person I've ALWAYS dreamed of marrying. The only thing I have my doubts about is that he seems to good to be true.

First kiss! When where how?
-Ugh. I didn't like the dude. His name was Raphael and we were like best friends (we kind of hate each others guts now though) and he was walking me home one day and I accidentally might have said "kiss me" and he did and that was a mistake. We were both in 8th grade and, WOOO lemme tell ya. That boy has no idea what he's doing when he's kissing. I mean, yuck.

What do you look for in a guy???
-I look for a very sweet, selfless Christian guy. Someone exactly like H, to be honest. Someone whose flaws are what makes them so perfect.
He's got dirty blond hair and blue eyes. I mean, that's a great start already :) He's so kind and caring and funny. He's great at conversations, while I am most definitely not great at conversations in any way, shape, or form. He's so easy to talk to, and he really is a selfless guy. He seems pretty honest, and he really has such a strong faith in God, which is definitely a huge bonus. H and I have the perfect amount of similarities and differences, in a way that I know we could be best friends and in love at the same time. Everything just comes so naturally to him. He's polite and he can SING. He sings and plays piano and writes his own songs.
I could go on writing about him for the rest of the day, but I have a feeling you guys don't wanna hear that much about him. Haha :) So I'll leave it at that. But honestly, this guy I really want to marry.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Ingrid wrote: "Becky wrote: "-Are you single? Are you proud to say your single? Nope, I'm not single, but I was single and proud for a year.

-What is the worst pickup line you have ever heard a guy say? "Hey sex..."

Both me and my bf are 13, we have been dating for the last couple of weeks.

message 7: by Ingrid, The Return Of Super Woman, Head Moderator (new)

Destiny wrote: "Are you single? Are you proud to say your single?
-I'm single. Pretty proud I suppose. But there is this one guy, who I'm just gonna call H throughout this, and he's pretty freaking spectacular.

H..."

amen to christian guys:) my first kiss was terrible. the guy, Terrance, ended up only really kissing me because i was close to this girl who was my best friend Remi and then he started dating her. It was a waste of my time, that guy.

I love religious guys! And sometimes just by looking at someone i can tell how much they swear curse get in trouble. That sorta stuff turns me off the most.

message 8: by Ingrid, The Return Of Super Woman, Head Moderator (new)

Becky wrote: "Ingrid wrote: "Becky wrote: "-Are you single? Are you proud to say your single? Nope, I'm not single, but I was single and proud for a year.

-What is the worst pickup line you have ever heard a gu..."

awww cute. I tried staying in the crush zone for a long time with someone but i guess i am not really good at being liked:) well that was when i had a reputation of being very....agressive with guys. Punching, hitting, scratching, teasing.....that sorta tomboyish stuff:D well everything except punching...but chasing a lot

Lucinda | 330 comments As a young 21, i have answered your questions perhaps a little differently to others. x

Single.

Pickup lines – N/A

Talking about common interests, I presume.

His character and inner self

Flirting – if one cares about that person then it can be upsetting if directed towards another individual.

N/A

Talk about what interests you

Never been on a date, so cannot comment  !

I will be honest…I do not know as yet, as I currently cannot seem to ‘get over’ someone at the moment…perhaps eventually I may. (Long story)

I would say ending on a bad note

When one is old enough to know your own mind, as when I was at school & teenage years I did not know my own mind or understand anything…too naive of life.

Admitting that they care for you in a romantic way! (*but no follow through is rather upsetting, but again that is another story*)

The weather!! It always works!

N/A as not got an ex

My heart is broken so cannot comment again.  x

Age doesn’t matter whatsoever I don’t think

Love – I might not have experienced it as yet, but if it is anything like these symptoms listed below then maybe I have an idea.
• Caring for someone 24/7
• Wanting to be with that person
• Aching both physically and inside so that it hurts – deeper than just ‘lust’
• Being there in the bad times as well as the good, through those arguments or differences of character & thought.

None.

I have never really thought that deeply about a book character, celebrity or television/ film actor as the only person I could say is the one individual whom I have only seriously thought about in a romantic way, closer than just friends. (*is that a bit strange??*)

Again N/A as not yet

Long distance I do not think would work.

Character and who the person is behind the pretty face, as it is the inner being that is most beautiful & alluring not the outer shell. Having lots in common is essential I think and being attune to one another, plus most importantly being their best friend as well as something more.

Romantic...mabye i might have read too much Austen?! x

message 10: by Ingrid, The Return Of Super Woman, Head Moderator (new)

i like your answers;) everything you said i agree with

message 11: by Irene, Moderator (last edited Oct 03, 2012 01:59PM) (new)

Irene | 2402 comments Mod
No but when I was single I was proud to say so.

-What is the worst pickup line you have ever heard a guy say? What pickup line have you ever said? What pickup line have you heard on the internet, both embarrassing or funny or disgusting??
I don't think I have every had any appropriate ones said to me. Well, my boyfriend will jokingly say one to me but those don't really count.

I really don't to be honest, I mean I will flirt with him but more than that there isn't much.

Ons: a true gentlemen, easy on the eyes (looks aren't incredibly important and he doesn't have to be striking), clean humor when he makes me laugh, just being fun to be around in general
Off: Rudeness, crude comments, expecting a girl to change her boundaries for him, being two-faced.

I think it depends, if you both are just having fun then sure there is nothing wrong with it (like my best guy friend, he and I would flirt but we didn't really mean anything by it (now we are a couple though so when we flirt it is a bit different)). However if you are flirting and he seems to be serious you shouldn't lead him on and I think it is inappropriate to flit when with others when you are in a relationship. Also everyone's definition of flirting is different. Where I go to school most girls think that if you are even talking to a guy that means you are flirting (which caused some major issues between me and some girls because they were insecure about their relationships and thought because I was being friendly to their boyfriends it meant I was trying to take them).

Well considering I can't really consciously flirt I honestly have no clue.

-How to start a conversation with a crush without
getting it too awkward?
Not really sure, try something you both like.

Not really had any of those, ended up in a hail storm with my boyfriend once because he was trying to be sweet and had me find him in the park through a series of notes but a storm blew up really quick and ruined it all.

Well, you think about why you two broke up. There is always a logical reason and once you have that you can realize it just wasn't meant to be and that if you had stayed together everyone would be miserable. Then find the good in life without him and focus on things you love. Crying and moping about him does absolutely no good.

-What not to do in a date? What not to do to break up or after getting broken up with?
Don't talk about yourself all the time, let him talk. Be nice and just go with the flow. Always break-up in person, over the phone or in a text is just plain rude. If he breaks up with you don't hit him in the groin which is just plainly mean. Yes he broke up with you, yes it hurts but let him have to chance to have kids, don't risk taking away that possibility.

Once you are mature enough to handle a relationship and feel okay with having one. That age is different for everyone.

-Most embarrassing sweet or gross thing a guy/girl has ever done for you?
How about sweet? The embarrassing one is well, a little too embarrassing. My boyfriend does a lot of sweet things for me but I think the latest would be carrying me to bed from the car because I fell asleep on the way home and it was raining so he made sure I was covered with his jacket so I wouldn't get soaked. He however got sopping wet.

-Conversation starters??
Ummmmmmm, how about something you like to do? Use clues to try to find something you two have in common and start with that.

Never had this issue, had guys who want a relationship but never an ex.

I have a scenario from a few years back: A guy I have know for a while seems to have a thing for me (he sent me flowers with a note asking if I would go to home coming with him). I very nicely turned him down and told him that I was sure he was a very nice guy and would make some girl happy but I just wasn't ready to have a relationship right then (which was true, had never been in a relationship and didn't want one then). I also didn't think it would really work out, we are too un-alike.

Don't think it really matters.

In as fewest words possible: You know that person better than yourself, you would do anything for them, you can stand being around them 24/7, their faults/imperfections you can live with and are really imperfect to you, you feel something inside you that is different than lust it is stronger and more solid kinda like an ache, they make you complete, you fight but in the end you are both still there hanging on not willing to give up on what you have. It's something that doesn't go away or wane, the feeling stays as strong as ever for time and time again. You just enjoy being together. It is something that can develop over time from lust. Basically if you were wed today could you hold to the traditional vows without a doubt? Truly through sicker and poorer, and for better or worse.
*Now that I have read the other comments I find it funny that you guys kinda have the same opinion

I have a wonderful boyfriend who I love very dearly.

I think I found mine. Is he perfect? No but he seems perfect for me.

My first legitimate kiss. About two years ago now I was snuggled next to my boyfriend when he was in the hospital. We had been officially together for about three months and we were just talking about things. He, in one fluid movement, flipped me on my back, leaned over and kissed me, holding my hands in his lightly above me. Don't know why he chose then, never asked but I may someday. Took me greatly by surprise and I think I scared him for a bit because it seemed I wasn't going to kiss back (I did however). Lets just say it was really great and every kiss since then has been just as wonderful, if not more so.

-Play hard to get?
Heck yes! I even do that now when he wants something.

I have seen many work and just as many fail. I think they take a special set of people to make them work.

Every girl is different and I think it differs from day to day.

In a few words: He makes me laugh, being around him is fun, gentlemen qualities, sweet natured, relatively good looking (not that it really matters through), tall (because I hate being taller than my man and I am a tall girl).

message 12: by Irene, Moderator (new)

Lucinda wrote: "As a young 21, i have answered your questions perhaps a little differently to others. x

Single.

Pickup lines – N/A

Talking about common interests, I presume.

His character and inner self

F..."

I don't find that perfect guy thing strange becuase I am the same way. I mean I will read a book and think 'oh he might be a good boyfriend' but never really thought about it.

message 13: by Irene, Moderator (new)

Ingrid wrote: "My dream guy is Tom Felton!!!!! He is so......so.....

HANDSOME.

Personally i think Ryan Gosling is UGLY. Horrible Nose job horrible face features. Anyone agree? Disagree?"

I agree with the Ryan Gosling thing. I hear lots of 'oh he's so handsome/sexy/good looking' so I looked him up. You know what? He really isn't. He's okay I guess but not a striking fellow.

JustOneMoreGrl -Are you single? Are you proud to say your single?
Yeppers ;) For the most part yes, but it's only because I'm so driven in my career and life goals.

-What is the worst pickup line you have ever heard a guy say? What pickup line have you ever said? What pickup line have you heard on the internet, both embarrasing or funny or disgusting??
Eh, well, I've never actually heard any directed at me, and I don't really listen for 'em either.

Hm, well, I don't try to get anyone's attention these days..so I suppose I'll answer N/A.

Offs: Too self-assured in his attractiveness, bad hygiene, and, well, this goes along with bad hygiene, but bad teeth.
Ons: Rides(or wants to learn how to ride) horses, good lookin' (not majorly important, but ah well, I'm only human), and knows (and works on) cars.

For the most part, I think it is.

Dunno, don't do it well myself.

Common interests? Start by saying "hi"?

Haven't been on a legit date yet, so N/A.

Keep busy, don't let yourself spend time thinking.

-What not to do in a date? What not to do to break up or ater getting broken up with?
N/A

Whenever you feel ready I suppose.

Hm, off the top of my head, can't think of anything.

-Conversation starters??
Well, if you're still in school, it's always easy to talk about classes and the school in general; sports, cars, food. What guy doesn't love food...or cars for that matter?

N/A

N/A

Unless it's a minor and a semi-adult (like 11 and 18) then it doesn't really matter to me.

Never been, so N/A.

Nope, not at the moment.

My dream guy is purely a figment of my own dangerous mind. Of course, it's more like a conglomerate of favorable characteristics from real people and book characters ;)

Haven't gotten it yet.

-Play hard to get?
Well, I think I do, at least that's what my guy friend's tell me.

Haven't witnessed one that has yet.

I don't know about all girls, but mine are: "I'm tired", "Ugh, I have to work", school, my future, and "I wish I had a truck". And not necessarily in that order. But lately those have been on my mind a lot.

Two words: country boy.

message 15: by Ingrid, The Return Of Super Woman, Head Moderator (new)

yes. my education is first. no more cheap shot bozos. i want to go to the top writing course university!

ugh i swear if i hadn't dashed out the cafeteria i would've punched him and gotten suspension. He said to me, "Were you raised on a farm? Cause you just raised my (view spoiler)

i don't. they usually should get my attention.

turn offs hairy features, jerk to other girls and friends, dumb as a rock. turn ons: sweet and loves parents and chillin

no. the wrong feelings could get hurt

tease a guy. hard to get really

talk about school, sports, or outside events like carnivals and dances

never had a date.

like someone else said think about why you truly broke up with that person and find closure in the root of the problem. you might actually feel guilt for not resolving it so meet up with that broken heart person and resolve it simply. you don't have to be in a friend zone.

-What not to do in a date? What not to do to break up or after getting broken up with?
don't meet other guys. don't eat your problems away. don't become a cat lady

when you think you are missing something in your life.
a guy told me his friend said i had long legs. i went back to my pod and ignored him

-Conversation starters??
talk abot celebrities. make fun of yourself. talk about the first thing that pops up in your head

change your name. become an eskimo.

say you don't like them as nicely as possible

hate cougar women. no more than 10 years apart. even 10 is a bit gross. but don't date someone that's less than 27 years old. who wants a date that's 20 and your 30?

you know more about the person than you do yourself. you would do anything for them. you wouldn't care about being intimate you would want to raise kids with this person

happily single

tom felton. book and movie character. blond hair malfoy:D

1st grade. under a table. with some guy who used me for my friend. it was a small peck on the lips

-Play hard to get?
yes and no. i mean no. because if i were him i would want to no straight forward if it was something meant to be.

if you are truly in love, yes.

this is what goes through my mind.
1.food
2.food
3.music
4.writing/readin
5.friends/fun/guys

really smart, smarter than me. has to be taller than me, i really get turn ons with tall men for some reason. cannot be shy. has to have a sense of humor because i am like dried cardboard and need a laugh sometimes. has to be caring, sweet, kind, listening.

Silvermoon *incognito* -Are you single? Are you proud to say your single?
Yes, single. Yes, proud of it.

-What is the worst pickup line you have ever heard a guy say?
Hey lady, I love you for your brain, not your body.

What pickup line have you ever said?
no comment.
What pickup line have you heard on the internet, both embarrasing or funny or disgusting??
Want to be my boyfriend?
No

I would start with a simple "Hi!" They're people too guys!

Turn on- dark hair and green eyes
Turn off- if he's a complete jerk to everyone

Depends. How you flirt is the cincher.

Well, the only way to teach someone how to swim is to throw them right in the water!

No comment
Going on a date with a guy that rattles off on how menus were invented, and when the first champange glass was made, and then, asking "Am I the best date you have been on?"
Label all the worst things you know about them.
-What not to do in a date?
See above
What not to do to break up or ater getting broken up with?
????

When you're ready!

Bought me a boquet of flowers and a teddy bear. It held a sign that said "because you light up my day"

-Conversation starters??

Start carrying Mase. Dude, that's harrasment!

I'll answer more later

Eva King | 1028 comments Ingrid wrote: "-Are you single? Are you proud to say your single?
yes. my education is first. no more cheap shot bozos. i want to go to the top writing course university!

-What is the worst pickup line you have ..."

That pick up line made me laugh!

Eva King | 1028 comments -Are you single? Are you proud to say your single?
Nope, and I hope to never be again

Do you have any Irish in ya? I answered no and he said: you want some?

I got my husbands attention by dancing dirty by Christina Aguilera

A nice smile, and turn off: dirty socks

nope

In my opinion, you make yourself look daft if you try too hard.

Drop something and say sorry, if he doesn't reply don't bother

Oh dear, I had a date with a bloke a really fancied, got too drunk and was sick infront of him. As you can guess he never called me back.

Time, lots of icecream and friends. Completly avoid roamntic films or books

don't drink! and if you break up it just wasn't meant to be. Nothing you can do about it.

I started dating at 15, don't tell my mum!

sweet, my husband called me everyday at the same time while he was at uni just to tell me he loved me

-Conversation starters??
hi, works all the time

change your phone number, lol never had that problem

-Trying to avoid breaking a heart you don't like? you can't avoid that, sorry

don't think it matters, but blokes tend to be more immature

You can't eat, you can't sleep, just by hearing their voice or think about them you smile like an idiot, you can't wait to see them again.

I've been married for ten years and he still makes me melt

my husband or romeo

preschool, the boy put perfume in his mouth and tasted horrible.

-Play hard to get?
I think that's an old fashion myth, it just complicates things

yes, if you love each other enough. My husband went to uni over 3 hours away on the bus, i only got to see him once every month for jus a weekend. I cried every sunday he went away

chocolate, cake, biscuits, shoes...books

a soulmate which i already have

Silvermoon *incognito* -Trying to avoid breaking a heart you don't like?
Say it straight to their face. If they can't take it, that's their problem!

Well SHEESH! Don't go dating a guy , like, 10 years or older!!

Don't believe in it.

I have a crush right now, but I know it'll never work out. nuff said.

At summer camp. By the climbing wall. With Colonel Mustard with a dagger. Lol, no. But it was nice...

-Play hard to get?
Ugh! NO! That wears down on a self-esteem!

idk

1- I know that a pretty girl is nice to be with, but also pay attention to the plain girls. They can be pretty nice to be with too!
2- A girl likes to be wooed PROPERLY seriously? Think of better punch-lines guys!
3-Never. EVER take advantage of us! Or you'll get either one girl mad at you or at least...5....
4-We love chocolate. :) A lot.
5-Be as corny as you want, we'll think it's sweet. But don't do it after a fight. Then it's just annoying.

Gabri(Elle) (brainstorming_antisociality) Heck yeah I'm single! Can't date till I'm 16.

Weirdest grossest thing a guy has done for me:
This one weird guy last year had a huge crush on me and was always trying to impress me. Once there was a cockroach on the floor wriggling around and he PICKED IT UP WITH HIS BARE HANDS, STILL WIGGLING, AND THREW IT AWAY!!!!!!

What I find attractive in a guy:
Someone sincere and thoughtful who says what's on his mind. Someone who treats me with respect.

On my mind:
Writing
Chocolate
Being alone
My weird music
Goodreads

Flirting. I don't know If I do it sometimes or not.

Talking to a crush: the only people j have ever had crushes on were my best friends, so I talked to them anyway. Otherwise I think it would be best to u know, talk to them about classes or tell a joke, ask who their favorite teacher is or what their favorite subject is. Ask about interests.

Jae | 10 comments Yes I am single and proud. Not very many guys hit on me so I don't really have any stories. Sorry. But I can appreciate a guy who works hard and says whats on his mind no matter who is around him. Respect is key!!!! Also he has to treat me like a lady and not tell perverted jokes. That says he only wants one thing. I think we all know what that is. I have one guy who likes and all he does is talk about girls private anatomys and tells perverted jokes. Really not attractive. Which brings me to my next point. He most definitely has to have a brain. I don't mind flirting. I think its kind of cute.

My turn on with a guy would have to be a man who has a lot of muscle that works outside with his shirt off. That is the only time that I find sweat even remotely attractive. I know strange, but hey. My turn off is when they talk about themselves excessively or is constantly watching himself in the mirror.

You can talk to a crush without it being awkward by simply not falling all over yourself around them. Talk about the things you have in common or about something you did together that day. Age difference don't bother me. To a point. I believe that age is just a number. But don't go and date someone that could be your father or mother. That would be awkward. I have never really dated anybody. I am one of those people that when I date I plan on being with them for awhile. I don't believe that long distance relationships work. Both of my sisters tried it and they both got their hearts broken.

As for knowing if your in love? I just figure that you would know. My parents say you can tell if your in love, because its like your at your highest high and at your lowest low at the same time. My dream guy would probably have to be Hugh Jackman or the Rock (A.K.A Dwain Johnson). Yes they maybe old but they are still fine!!!! I am old fashioned so I believe that the guy should kiss the girl. And he has to catch her when she least expects it. Its so romantic. Like if he takes her on a midnight stroll he could kiss her beneath the moonlight!

Play hard to get? That only works for some guys. Because some enjoy the challenge and others they get tired of it. I'm more of the type who plays hard to get. If you want to date me then you need to try to win my heart. I'm not just going to hand it over so easily.

Top 5 things that run through a girls mind? Well I don't know about other girls, but for me it depends. If there is a hot guy in the vicinity then thats number one. Then it would be my weight and how I look. Then it would be what I am going to where the next day and and how much I have eaten all day. And finally what all I have to do in the day.

What I look for in a guy? Well like I have already stated he has to have a brain and know what he is talking about. He has to be able to respect me. He has to be able to carry on a conversation. Also he has to be able to put up with me!! That one would have to be number one. I can be really excited sometimes. And tempermental. Ooopps. But yeah he has to have a really good personality.

unread topics | mark unread