Appearance:

Regular or paparazzi:

Personality:

History:

Dream/goal:

Other:

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 201 comments Mod
Name: Sasha Darner

Appearance: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_mmBw3uzPnJI...

She had violet eyes and.freckles on her nose

Regular or paparazzi: paparazzi

Personality: Never fails to dissapoint. She os stunning and sexy. Sasha is very popular with boys but she's never had a.boyfriend she's waiting for someone ontresting to come along

History: grew up rich and is a cousin ((twice removed)) of snookie from Jersey shore

Dream/Goal: To get a picture of Taylor lautner and Taylor swift kissing.

Other: is a senior in highschool and works for the people magazine she also has a dog named Henry who's pic. Will be added later.

message 3: by ▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa (last edited Jul 26, 2012 12:46PM) (new)

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (VergeOfInsanity) Name: Kokoro "Koko" Alifair
Alias: The Devil's Sister

Status: Regular (hardly the right word but she isn't a paparazzi)
Dreams/Goal: She wants to be able to control her insane side and get revenge on the one friend who was never killed.

Weakness: She has an insane side and has to take a special "potion" to keep it in control. Only problem is if she goes even one day without this potion she turns into a bloodthirsty psychopath (this can last for days even months depending on how quickly she can get the potion back into her system.)

Appearence: Kokoro is tall and thin with a well defined figure. Her skin is slightly tanned and pretty much flawless. She has bright blue eyes framed by long dark lashes that glow even brighter when she uses her powers and turn bright red when she forgets to take her potion. Her hair is dark blonde and falls just past her shoulders in waves. Her nose is slightly long but it's not too long. Kokoro has normal sized pale pink lips and shining white teeth. She has smallish feet but she still manages to trip over them quite a bit. Her hands are smallish with nimble fingers. This makes fixing things easy. And that comes in handy for a girl as klutzy as Kokoro.
Dressing Style: Kokoro typically wears a tight black top with the sleeves torn off and pulled down to her forearm with short black pleated skirt. She wears thin black knee-highs that have been ripped to shreds and dark red-brown buckled shoes. She wears a white cloak with protective spells written on it (she's superstitious) but it has been torn up and it looks similar to a cloak made of old newspapers. The cloak and the design never changes but the colors vary on her outfits anywhere from dark red to dark brown to dark grey. The reason for this is that she makes her own clothes and she only has the patterns for one outfit. The tearing is mostly because she has a tendency to fall dow and rip her clothing. That and she thinks it looks cool.

Personality: Kokoro is a sweet girl with a dark and insane past. Most of the time she is cheerful and happy. But only when's she's protected by her potion (she doesn't like the term medication). She's a bit of a klutz and forgets things quite often. One of those things is her potion. If she doesn't take it she goes insane. Her eyes turn red and she becomes a bloodthirsty psychopath. During these phases she is mean and surprisingly flirty. Which is strange for such a sweet and shy girl.

Likes/Dislikes: Kokoro likes keeping to herself and acting normal. She very much hates conflict and talking to boys. But when she goes insane everything is different. When her eyes are red she loves and practically craves blood or at least a good battle and she also enjoys flirting. Both sides agree on a few things like Linkin Park is amazing and the color pink is repulsive.

Traits: Kokoro is a klutz and is prone to forgetting her potion. As a result she is prone to insanity. She also has a tendency to speak Japanese when she goes insane.

History: Kokoro spent her childhood in L.A. but she attend high school in New York after her father was relocated. She lived on her own after her father died. She and her friends decided it would be fun cause problems. Kokoro felt bad about this but she didn't say anything until they accidentally killed a man. Then her friends decided to throw her in a ditch to rot. Down there she grew resentful and insane. She wanted blood. The blood of her traitorous friends. She dug her way out ripping her clothes in the process. She liked the way it looked so she rips her clothes all the time now. She found out all but one (moved to LA to start an acting career but ended up as a paparazzi instead) of her friends had been put on death row for killing the man and supposed Koko as well. She went to the police asking to see her friends but considering her mental state they refused to let her see them and suggested she get help. She didn't like this idea so she killed one of the officers and drank his blood. This somehow gave her a brief return to sanity. She was sane long enough to find a temporary cure for her insanity. She has returned to LA with a suitcase full of torn clothing and herbs.

Relationships: None yet...

Other: When she was younger she always wanted to speak a foreign language so she took Japanese because she thought it would be fun. She rarely uses the language though. And when her insane side does it is never more than a few words. ((copied and pasted from a different group sorry))

Name: Ashton "Ash" Death

Appearance: See below.

Regular or paparazzi: Regular

Personality: Ashton is sweet and kind all the time. He's only flirty with girls he likes and he acts like a best friend to the rest.

History: Ashton and Ashley were separated at birth. She was sent to train to become a "reaper." Their family is very fiction oriented and believe themselves to be the descendants of the Grim Reaper. So Ashley was chosen and she left to train while Ashton grew up normally. He has a large group of friends but most of them have gone to college somewhere else. He moved from Virginia to LA for school and he hasn't seen them since.

Dream/goal: He wants to prove that he can be just as great as his sister. Even if he wasn't the reaper.

Other: Ashley Death is his older twin sister.

Name: Ashley "Ash" Death

Appearance: See below

Regular or paparazzi: She is regular but undercover as a paparazzi.

Personality: She is anti social and very quiet. She acts differently to fit each situation because of her occupation. She will fulfill her role as the Grim Reaper but she hates it. She just wants to be normal and have friends like her brother.

History: She was separated from her brother at birth and sent to train in the mountains. She always wanted a normal life like her brother but she had to keep training. When she turned 18 she left the training facility to fulfill her reaper duties. She hates it though. She just wants to be normal.

Dream/goal: She wants to break away from her status as the "reaper" and be normal like her brother

Other: She is the "Grim Reaper" and her younger twin brother is Ashton Death

The twins: Except Ashley doesn't look so girly.

I am going to add more info to the twins later...

Cool I see you added some paranormal...well I think you did..... nice!

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (VergeOfInsanity) I might add another character as well but for now I'm going to stick with these three...

message 6: by Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (last edited Jul 25, 2012 03:59PM) (new)

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) Name: Sixx "Devil" Caelum

Appearance:

(view spoiler)
(view spoiler)
(view spoiler)

Markings/Tattoos: He has "Drop Dead" on the small of his back and an intricate design on his left index finger.

Occupational Status/Hobbie:
( ♛ ) P a p a r a z z i
He is a famous (and to the celebrities, 'infamous') photographer who is known to snap pictures of celebrities and offer a description beneath them in the paper. In hindsight, he is the nosy person who is constantly stalking celebrities to uncover truth and then criticizes them, though he does not criticize in a way to bring them down, but in a way to let the world know who they are and who they forgot they were.

( ♛ ) A r t i s t
He is not commonly known for his art just yet, but he tends to make self portraits and then digitally edits them in the computer to add more than just a little spazz… if only people could see the art he keeps concealed behind the walls of his house.

Personality: Sixx is a slightly taciturn young man who takes pride in his work and passion but lacks in amour-propre. Being silent and reserved to those he deem unknown, he is articulate in speech when needed to speak; he chooses his words carefully and with tact, though, if piqued, he can obtain a sharp-tongue. Perhaps being a little ways overly circumspect (often due to a lack in trust or a fear of unfavorable outcomes), he prefers to keep his thoughts to himself. Sixx obdurately adheres to a firm set of aphorisms; he is empirical to a limited extent, though at times his sentimental issues drive him to make audacious decisions. Sixx is hesitant to forgive as he takes gradually to anger; he simply does not disregard transgressions committed opposed to him. Being one whom has a cacophonous presumption upon the kind of man, Sixx is known to shy away from those who are unfamiliar; he may come off as frigid or indifferent at best. However, he is willing (albeit hesitant) to extend a hand of affiliation if he deem the individual trustworthy and relatively conscientious.

History: He had a relatively normal childhood aside from the fact his father was practically crazy in a somewhat amusing way. He drank a bit, Sixx will admit that, however, he was more so a happy drunk and rather than being abusive during such intoxicating moments in time he was annoying and spoke nothing but sentimental nonsense. An example would be everytime he came home from drinking his father would grab Sixx, hug him or set him on his lap and speak about how family was important and that one day he wanted grandchildren. Unpleasant stories, lewd language, and sexual content was sometimes mentioned in the drunken stories his father told which made Sixx's mother worried for his innocent mind, as he was only four to seven years old at the time. Sixx's brother on the other hand found the stories to be amusing and loved to watch Sixx's fear stricken face. His mother did not tolerate it for long thus she ended up kicking his father out of the house, allowing him to visit on weekends as long as he didn't go past the second step to the front door -- a true step dad. Sixx was seven around this time and though relatives often teased him about his father being drunk and possibly doing drugs, no one made it harder for him than his own brother. His brother, Steel, who was twelve at the time constantly told him how his father would never officially come back and Sixx had refused to believe it, protesting with the false belief that their father had merely went back to college. In other words, bloody nonsense.

At the age of twelve his mother was married to a rather wealthy man named Axel Caelum who gave Sixx and Steel the world to win them over. Sixx always had fears of of Axel being abusive but Axel had been more of a responsive father than Sixx's real father ever could. Eventually Sixx agreed to changing his last name to Caelum and at thirteen he began to act on his dreams as his relative father had scolded him when Sixx mentioned being an artist and/or photographer. He was five when he picked up the violin, eight when he began painting, and ten when he began becoming obsessed with computer games and online activities which later brought him the idea of digital art designing. As of now, Sixx's mother is living in luxury with her husband and Sixx's big brother is a male model. If anyone is curious about the relationship between Steel and Sixx, it is complicated. Though Steel made fun of him and Sixx often tried to fight back with words of his own, the two brothers had this bond that was too thick to break. No, they didn't really watch out for eachother or give eachothers hugs now and then, but when Sixx was bullied by neighborhood kids, Steel would back him up only on the selfish thought that 'he was the only one who could bully his little brother.'

Dream/goal: He plans to become a famous photographer known for his truth in the image of the celebrities that trap themselves in lies. In addition, he hopes to become a famous artist.

( ♛ ) A b i l i t i e s

V i o l i n
██████████ 9/10
He is skilled in the beautiful art of the violin and he is not scared to express his passion and talent, however, there is always room for improvement and he knows it.

A r t
██████████ 9/10
His art is a more personal subject that he does not show to just anybody, which ought to change soon if he expects to be famous for it.

C o o k i n g
██████████ 5/10
He is ok in the kitchen and trust him, he is trying to get better. One would suggest not to put him in the kitchen too often though, as there is too much room for mistakes.

I t a l i a n
██████████ 8/10
He speaks a good set of italian and often uses it when he is saying something no other is supposed to hear or when he is swearing someone to hell and back.

L a t i n
██████████ 3/10
He speaks just a little bit of Latin, but considering the small amount of time he seems to have, he doesn't have much time to learn more.

( ♛ ) Example of his self portraits
(view spoiler)
(view spoiler)
(view spoiler)
(view spoiler)
(view spoiler)
(view spoiler)
(view spoiler)

( ♛ ) P e t s
Nix - Siberian Husky - Pup - Female
(view spoiler)

Atrum - Harlequin Great Dane - Pup - Female
(view spoiler)

Venus - Albino Bengal/Siamese/Lynx Point Mix - Kitten - Female
(view spoiler)

message 7: by Raine, What's up, Doc? (new)

Raine | 157 comments Mod
Things just got real, yo.

Lol!

message 9: by Pinkie (last edited Jul 24, 2012 11:08PM) (new)

Pinkie Pie (PrinceofWolves) | 22 comments Name: Rick O'Riely

Appearance:

Personality: Clever, Loyal, Funny, Kind-hearted

History: Was born into an irish/american family. He started to act in school plays when he was in elementary school. He continued acting throughout middle and high school. He is now an amateur actor but wants to be better.

Dream/goal: To one day become a famous actor.

Other: none

Oh cool! The pic didn't work... *sad puppydog eyes*

*frowns* I see a tiny little blue box in the corner with a question mark on it

*blinks* again.....a box.....

*takes a tired face* I would say j could see it but that would be a lie.... *face palms*

message 14: by Nicole (new)

Nicole (_gelanicole) Name: Imogene Andrea

Appearance:

Personality: She is bubbly and likes to watch movies and read books.

History: She is living alone for her parents decideds to go on to a cruise to "Spice up" Their life.

Dream/goal: To become a best seller novelist

Other:

Cool Nicole! And Jon you're probably gonna signal loud but it says msn ain't working right now hehe

message 16: by Nicole (new)

Nicole (_gelanicole) Thanks jada :))

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (VergeOfInsanity) You need to resize that picture... It doesn't fit on the screen...

I honeestly don't know....want me to find a pic??

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (VergeOfInsanity) You can either return to the search and pick one with a smaller size or when formatting reduce th height and width and post it as (posting in a linear fashion so as to not add a pic...

<
img
src="(link)"
width="(reduced size)"
height="(reduced size)"
/>

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (VergeOfInsanity) Thank you! Now I can scroll without lag!

I'm bursting out laughing because now I can see the outline of how big the pic is but there is still a tiny blew box I the middle lol!

message 22: by Nicole (new)

Nicole (_gelanicole) Hihi

Janelle wrote: "I just spent the better part of the last half hour creating a character and the comment did not save! I am so mad."

Lol!!!!

message 24: by Kiersten (last edited Jul 24, 2012 11:37PM) (new)

Kiersten  (kie_elyce) Name: Juliette Johnson

Appearance:

Personality: bubbly, talkative, smart, kind, lovable.

History: Lives alone since she moved here to fulfill her dream of becoming a famous singer. Her parents live in Indiana.

Dream/goal: To become a famous singer.

Other: Loves singing and can play a bit of the piano.

Oh cool!!

message 26: by Nicole (new)

Nicole (_gelanicole) COOLS ♥

message 27: by Raine, What's up, Doc? (new)

Raine | 157 comments Mod
Name: Alice Warren

Appearance: description

Regular or paparazzi: Regular!

Personality: Alice is a very care free person and doesn't care what she does or where she does it (That wasn't meant to sound bad). She's pretty outgoing and creative, which she kinda has to be, since she's an aspiring drummer. Alice tries to be kind and calm in situations when she's angry, since she has a very short temper, but it ends up very bad sometimes. Actually, a lot of the time. In awkward silences, she's that girl that always has to fill it by saying something sarcastic.

History: Alice grew up in a little remote town called Bosworth. Her father, Duane, worked at a place that only payed minimum wage and her mother Agnes worked at the school as a nurse. They never had much money for drum lessons and Alice strived for not missing band practice for her babysitting job she had after school. Then one day, one blissful day, she had a play in the sixth grade and a talent agent was in the audience. He heard Alice play and gave her an opportunity to go to a boarding school for the Arts. She accepted and was shipped off to a New York accademy at the start of her seventh grade year. She graduated and started her own aspiring band when she turned nineteen.

Dream/goal: To become a known drummer around the country.

Other: Um... no idea?

message 28: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) Name: Audrey Cunnings
Appearence: http://weheartit.com/entry/32783483
Regular or Paparazzi: Paparazzi
Personality: Audrey is: witty, fun, outgoing, independent, stubborn, careless, determine, clever
History: TBA
Dream/goal: she wants to become a photographer. She thinks that a picture says a thousand words.
Other:

Izzy Lightfleur ~ ON HIATUS (IzzyLightfleur) Name: Monica Loid

Appearance:
(view spoiler)
(view spoiler)

Personality: Monica loves dancing and singing. She works in the cafe weekdays as a waitress. On weekends, she works at the nightclub sometimes as a backup dancer and singer. She likes hanging out at the movie theater with friends. She thinks romance and drama are overrated. She loves her neon yellow sneakers and wears them all the time, along with tank tops and jeans. She's trust worthy and loyal.

History: Her mom pretty much ignores her and her dad is always out. Her mom works as a business woman and her dad works as a macanic(Computer isn't working. Fix typo later).

Dream/goal: To be recognized as a singer and dancer
Other:

message 30: by Raine, What's up, Doc? (new)

Raine | 157 comments Mod
Name: Noa Scarce

Appearance: http://i459.photobucket.com/albums/qq...

Personality: You'll find out.

History: As Noa was growing up, he had a rather difficult life. He had three brothers, all triplets but him, and four sisters. He had basicly nothing as a child and had to work all day if he wanted something badly. Not much of a social bug, Noa never had many friends, let alone a girlfriend, and was used to it by the time he was fourteen. But then, when he had arrived at his house from walking home that night from a basketball game in town, his mother handed him a letter. It was an exceptance letter to Juliard, a school up in New York for his brillance with a piano and the cello. After graduating, he's been kickin' back until the opportunity he's been waiting for his whole life: Preforming at Madison Square Gardens.

Dream/goal: To become a famous pianist or cellist (No clue how to spell that)

Other: ........

message 31: by Riley (new)

Riley (Riley_is_awesome) Name: Raine Heywood

Appearance: http://data.whicdn.com/images/2427590...

Personality: To be RP'd

History: Raine grew up in California. Her mother, Elizabeth, acted, rising to the top of her game. Her father, Garret, was Elizabeth's agent. Since her mother was never around, she spent a lot of time with her father. At age seven, Raine's mother died when she was caught in a set that had caught on fire. Soon after, Raine decided to take up acting.

Dream/goal: To become a famous actress.

Other: ...

Yay Riley you made one!!

message 33: by Raine, What's up, Doc? (new)

Raine | 157 comments Mod
It's my name! :D

Blah this group needs active members!

message 37: by Raine, What's up, Doc? (new)

Raine | 157 comments Mod
.....Yeah.... *Nods*

Can u invite more people why I wrote a message to members?

message 39: by Raine, What's up, Doc? (new)

Raine | 157 comments Mod
I can invite more people! I shall do that! *Doc Mode*

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Annabel Williams (Anna)

Appearance: she has curly blonde hair and bright blue-grey eyes. She is slendor with a willow buil and is about 5'7"

Regular or paparazzi: regular

Personality: she is very kind and caring. Anna loves to help when she can but she is a little shy when it comes to performing. She is very loyal and isnt afraid to stand up for herself

History: Anna always wanted to be a star but when she was fourteen, she was supposed to sing at a school concert. It was the first big performance she had ever done and all the people staring at her scared her. She freaked out and ran off stage. She has had stage fright ever since. Once she graduated high school, she came here and is currently trying to find her courage and get to the top. She writes her own songs and plays guitar, violin, piano, and clarinet.

Dream/goal: be a famous songwriter/singer.

unread topics | mark unread