Book Haven discussion

Chatterbox > If you could have anything for dinner tonight...

Comments (showing 1-11 of 11) (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Chris (new)

Chris Sorensen (csorensen) What would it be?

I'm going to miss lunch today and will be STARVING when dinner rolls around. If you could have ANYTHING for dinner tonight...what would it be?

Me - I am craving a Jimmy Johns roast beef sub with some of my mom's butter beans on the side smothered in butter (hey, I didn't say it had to be fancy):-)

message 2: by Brittany (new)

Brittany (Tarkaneea) | 21 comments I'm craving Little Ceasars Pepperoni Pizza, because that's what my brother had for lunch today.

message 3: by Cary (new)

Cary (Vortigern) | 340 comments I would like a beautiful woman in her mid 20's for dinner if you please. : )

message 4: by Chris (new)

Chris Sorensen (csorensen) Cary wrote: "I would like a beautiful woman in her mid 20's for dinner if you please. : )"

haha - good luck!

message 5: by Chris (new)

Chris Sorensen (csorensen) Tarkaneea wrote: "I'm craving Little Ceasars Pepperoni Pizza, because that's what my brother had for lunch today."

Inexpensive...nice!

message 6: by Nicky (new)

Nicky (Raggamuffin) | 91 comments Dangerous question to ask a foodie, especially when she's hungry!
It would have to be...a well cleaned (no heads please!) sole meunière with a nice salad and Belgian fries on the side.

message 7: by Karen M (new)

Karen M Tonight it would be a roast turkey. (sigh) I'd even settle for a roast chicken.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Roast pork dinner with LOTS of crackling!!! and i want the works...stuffing, yorkshire puds..the lot :-)

message 9: by Andrew (new)

Andrew Fish | 23 comments There's a recipe of my own devising called Auld Alliance - French/Scottish fusion with chicken sautéed and slow cooked in a tarragon/cream/whisky sauce with caramelised shallots and sautéed mushrooms. Goes well with a potato Dauphinoise.

Mary: Harry Dresden's Love Slave (HarryDresdensLoveSlave) Chicken Marsala which I plan to make for dinner tonight.

message 11: by Jasja (new)

Jasja | 21 comments Sushi and all that comes with it (you know, the tempura prawns, vegetable tempura, beef yakitori / teriyaki, garlic prawns...etc.)... or a Tunisian dish called zitounia (preferably made with chicken and fresh tomatoes)... or beef fajitas with a nice strawberry margarita on the side.

Sorry, I couldn't choose....

unread topics | mark unread