Are You A Hunger Games Fanatic? discussion

Hunger Games Fun! > What if..

Comments (showing 1-17 of 17) (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Faith Noelle (new)

Faith Noelle Smith What if Katniss and Peeta never won The Hunger Games? What would of happend with the QQ? Who would have won? Foxface,Clove, Thresh, Rue? Share your thoughts!

message 2: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (Godwithus) What if Finnick lived?

message 3: by Faith Noelle (last edited Jul 22, 2012 10:05AM) (new)

Faith Noelle Smith I don't think Finnick living would effect the book because Finnick didn't die in Catching Fire.

When you think about it though, the very last part in the book when it was the battle between Cato, Katniss and Peeta if Katniss mised that one priceless shot, Peeta and Cato would have gone down to the mutts. Then Katniss would have won. If, Cato threw Peeta over the side of the cornicopia it would have been Katniss againest Cato. And personally, I think Cato would have won.
Just something to think about.

message 4: by Loegwen (new)

Loegwen If Katniss and Peeta didn't win, I'd hoped it would be Rue.

message 5: by Lamooregalore (new)

Lamooregalore If katniss and Peeta didn't live, the choice would be down to either Thresh or Cato....it would probably be Cato....

message 6: by Faith Noelle (new)

Faith Noelle Smith Really? Thresh or Cato? Interesting...;)

message 7: by Lamooregalore (new)

Lamooregalore I'm thinking more Cato. Because Cato killed Thresh in the field.

message 8: by Faith Noelle (last edited Aug 16, 2012 12:21PM) (new)

Faith Noelle Smith No actually, Collins didn't really mentioned about how Thresh dieded, nor did the movie. So, we really don't who how he died or who he was killed by. :)

message 9: by Emmie (new)

Emmie | 29 comments Cato is hott but I think Thresh would win

message 10: by Ella, (2nd mod) (new)

Ella (ellarosewood) | 134 comments Mod
It definitely would have been Thresh and Cato left, though technically it could have been Foxface too.

message 11: by Emmie (new)

Emmie | 29 comments yeah

message 12: by Lamooregalore (new)

Lamooregalore What if...
Prim lived. But nobody knew until the very end of the book?

message 13: by Emmie (new)

Emmie | 29 comments ahhhhhhhhh i would of loved that

message 14: by Emmie (new)

Emmie | 29 comments Faith Noelle wrote: "No actually, Collins didn't really mentioned about how Thresh dieded, nor did the movie. So, we really don't who how he died or who he was killed by. :)"

well actually Katniss said that Cato must of killed Thresh and in the movie he's killed by the mutts because u hear him scream and then the cannon blasts

message 15: by Lamooregalore (new)

Lamooregalore I know! In the movie, I was FREAKIN OUT then. I was like, "Where'd he go!?! What the 'h' happened!!!!"

message 16: by Emmie (new)

Emmie | 29 comments hahaha lol me 2:)

message 17: by Marisa (new)

Marisa Bieschke | 15 comments Actually Katniss shoots Cato with her bow to put him out of his misery

unread topics | mark unread