Bared to You (Crossfire, #1) Bared to You discussion

looking for similar books for kindle

Comments (showing 1-50 of 205) (205 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

Annette i have read bared to u fifty shades miad for the millionaire and i am looking for some similar romance erotic books wealthy boss falls in love ect ect any suggestions

Paris        (kerbytejas) Annette wrote: "i have read bared to u fifty shades miad for the millionaire and i am looking for some similar romance erotic books wealthy boss falls in love ect ect any suggestions"

Trust in Advertising comes to mind - but not alot of kink

Angela Adamson Gabriel's Rapture and Gabriel's Inferno were both very good!

Rosanna These 2 books are my favorite next to the 50 trilogy, very sexy and GREAT story.

Thoughtless (Thoughtless, #1) by S.C. Stephens
Effortless (Thoughtless, #2) by S.C. Stephens

Renzel Thoughtless and effortless are good to reads!!!! I cannot wait for the third book " breathless"...... I read bared to you but only three chapters ......anyone has a copy of pdf?.....

Jamie Blair The Marriage Bargain
Weekends Required
Taken (not out yet)

Paris        (kerbytejas) Renzel wrote: "Thoughtless and effortless are good to reads!!!! I cannot wait for the third book " breathless"...... I read bared to you but only three chapters ......anyone has a copy of pdf?....."

i thinks i might have one of them in mobi format

Danak The Loving on the Edge Series by Roni Loren. (Crash into You and Melt into You)

Larissa Roberts Lisa Marie Rice - The Protectors Series
Into the Crossfire
Hotter than wildfire
Nightfire

Also, by Kristen Ashley - the "Dream Man" series
#1 - Mystery Man.

Loved them both!!!

Priscilla Angela wrote: "Gabriel's Rapture and Gabriel's Inferno were both very good!"

I agree; they were fabulous. They didn't have as many erotic moments but it was a mind blowing book! i loved the them from start to finish and i hope the story continues :) happy reading

Priscilla Larissa wrote: "Lisa Marie Rice - The Protectors Series
Into the Crossfire
Hotter than wildfire
Nightfire

#1 - Mystery Man.

Loved them both!!!"

lisa marie rice's dangerous secrets was really good. I loved the whole story line. Happy reading.

message 12: by Julia (last edited Jul 30, 2012 07:50AM) (new) - added it

Julia I just finished reading the principal's office by jasmine Hayse(sp?) It was very erotic and a fun read. Had a little bit of everything. Please don't let the title misslead you. Has nothing to do with a relationship between a student and a principal. It is geared toward the 40 ish crowd.

Also I just finished a wicked burn by beth kerry. LOVED it!!

Enjoy!

message 13: by Sibylla (last edited Jul 30, 2012 07:47AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Sibylla Matilde Priscilla wrote: "Larissa wrote: "Lisa Marie Rice - The Protectors Series
Into the Crossfire
Hotter than wildfire
Nightfire

#1 - Mystery Man.

Loved them both!!!"
l..."

I love Love LOVE Lisa Marie Rice books... such strong alpha males.... Mmmmmmm......

Will be reading Into the Crossfire (Protectors, #1) by Lisa Marie Rice for an August challenge... and I can't wait! :)

Renzel Danak wrote: "The Loving on the Edge Series by Roni Loren. (Crash into You and Melt into You)"

i'll add it to my books!!

Renzel Summer ~ topping from the bottom ~ wrote: "Priscilla wrote: "Larissa wrote: "Lisa Marie Rice - The Protectors Series
Into the Crossfire
Hotter than wildfire
Nightfire

#1 - Mystery Man.

Lov..."

i'll add that to my books!

Renzel Annette wrote: "i have read bared to u fifty shades miad for the millionaire and i am looking for some similar romance erotic books wealthy boss falls in love ect ect any suggestions"

hey try the Mystery Man by kristen ashley

Samantha If you like series and ones with bdsm in them I love kallypso masters series resuce me there is 3 out right now and the 4th will be out later August the first is masters of arms an it's free on kindle! They are good by have some hat topics to read some but totally worth trying! Ad te 1st is free and they should be read in order! Also cherise sinclairs all her books are good but the masters of shadow land! omg hey r hot and they are good! So I hope this helps! I liked 50 shades to but Once you read these books 50 doesn't seem as good but I still lie the book tho!
Thanks I hope his helps!

Samantha Master at arms sorry not of

Samantha "They are good but have some hard parts"
Sorry for that

Samantha "They are good but have some hard parts"
Sorry for that

Samantha Love he book! Omg y'all probably think I can't spell! New phone aInt good with the keyboard yet!

Wanderlust Samantha wrote: "Love he book! Omg y'all probably think I can't spell! New phone aInt good with the keyboard yet!"

You can edit your first comment & delete all the others :)
Phones can be such a bitch to type on.

message 23: by Leah (last edited Aug 07, 2012 10:19AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Leah Playing for Keep & Perfection by R.L. Mathewson

The third book >>Checkmate<< in this Neighbor from Hell series is due out in the fall 2012

Playful, sexual tension (which undoubtedly turns more serious) and comical episodes.

Light read...cute :)

Natalie I would definitely go with Thoughtless and Effortless...waiting on pins and needles for Breathless to come out! Need more Kellan and Kiera!

Wanderlust Read Knight by Kristen Ashley, holy-hardcore-batman. Jesus i am reading it atm, it is H.O.T.

Tracy Tiffany A Snow has 2 out and is currently working on #3 for her series. They are great. It's the Kathleen Turner series: No Turning Back then Turn To Me.

Andrea Tracy wrote: "Tiffany A Snow has 2 out and is currently working on #3 for her series. They are great. It's the Kathleen Turner series: No Turning Back then Turn To Me."

That Kathleen Turner series is good!! Loved it!

message 28: by Sade (new) - rated it 5 stars

Sade Sweet as Sin by Inez Kelley
Is an awesome book!

Wanderlust Sade, i really want to read that but i have like 20 books to get first.. one day :)

http://bookprotagonist.blogspot.co.uk/ - my blog, i have recently done about 20 reviews in a row that are romance/erotica. Check it out if you feel like it, tab "dirty bit" has all the books with sex in them.

:)

Andrea Shona wrote: "Sade, i really want to read that but i have like 20 books to get first.. one day :)

http://bookprotagonist.blogspot.co.uk/ - my blog, i have recently done about 20 reviews in a row that are romanc..."

Thanks!!

message 31: by Cole (new) - rated it 4 stars

Cole Beautful Disaster, Avoiding Commitment and Love Unscripted!

Paris        (kerbytejas) nicole wrote: "Beautful Disaster, Avoiding Commitment and Love Unscripted!"

i don't see any of these books coming close to Bared to You . in story, or quality. I loved - Love Unscripted and can't wait for the 2nd book next week, but its is a totally different concept, with very vanilla sex scenes.

And Beautiful Disaster seemed so young adult to me.

A book with the Wealthy Male/lower classed female, with love triangle would be Trust in Advertising, but again the sex scenes are very vanilla.
Now if you want to jump into the PNR - then there are several books I can think of
Scanguards Vampire series by Tina Folsom; Vampire Erotic Theatre Romance Series by Felicity E. Heaton, just to name a few
Then there is the Big jump to BDSM themed books like Cherise Sinclar's Shadowlands series

Good luck finding what your looking for

message 33: by Christine (last edited Aug 29, 2012 08:27AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Amanda Gabriel's Inferno and Gabriel's Rapture are very similar to this storyline and very enjoyable.

message 35: by Leslie (new)

Leslie Williams Books-a-million.com suggested "Switch" as a good read after I read Bared to you. I LOVED switch, but it wasnt as raunchy and packed full of love scenes as FSOG and Bared to you.. BUT it as a great read to me.

message 36: by Kia (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kia Definitely check out Gabriel's Inferno and Gabriel's Rapture.. I read these before ever even hearing about Fifty Shades of Grey. In my opinion, I felt they had more depth, emotion, and overall umph! then the fifty series.

message 37: by Kate (new) - rated it 3 stars

Kate Kinsey I read FSOG and now I'm reading "Bared to You," which so far reads exactly like FSOG -- if it were written by someone with actual writing skills. I haven't finished it, so I'm going to hold off on saying whether I loved it or not. I will however, say that if you are interested in stories with BDSM erotica, my own novel, "RED" is due out Sept. 6.

It's actually a murder thriller — sort of "Silence of the Lambs" meets "Fifty Shades of Grey." I'd be thrilled if you considered giving it a read!Red

Chris If I Were You by Lisa Renee Jones is really good. Spicy too.
If I Were You (Inside Out Trilogy, #1) by Lisa Renee Jones

While they're not set with millionaires like FSoG and Bared to You, Lauren Dane's Brown Sibling series is phenomenal.
Laid Bare (Brown Siblings, #1) by Lauren Dane Coming Undone (Brown Siblings, #2) by Lauren Dane Inside Out (Brown Siblings, #3) by Lauren Dane Never Enough (Brown Siblings, #4) by Lauren Dane

Also the Sweet Series by Maya Banks is really good, spicy and laced with lots of BDSM.
Sweet Surrender (Sweet, #1) by Maya Banks Sweet Persuasion (Sweet, #2) by Maya Banks Sweet Seduction (Sweet, #3) by Maya Banks Sweet Temptation (Sweet, #4) by Maya Banks Sweet Possession (Sweet, #5) by Maya Banks Sweet Addiction (Sweet, #6) by Maya Banks

message 39: by Ella (new) - added it

Ella Dominguez You might enjoy this The Art of Submission
The Art of Submission (Book 1) by Ella Dominguez

message 40: by Kate (new) - rated it 3 stars

Kate Kinsey Funny you should mention it, but I am currently reading "The Art of Submission" and enjoying it a great deal.

message 41: by Ella (last edited Sep 04, 2012 05:58PM) (new) - added it

Ella Dominguez Kate wrote: "Funny you should mention it, but I am currently reading "The Art of Submission" and enjoying it a great deal."

Your book is also in my to read list. I just started Captive in the Dark so when Im finished, yours is up next.

message 42: by Kate (new) - rated it 3 stars

Kate Kinsey Ella wrote: "Kate wrote: "Funny you should mention it, but I am currently reading "The Art of Submission" and enjoying it a great deal."

Your book is also in my to read list. I just started Captive in the Dark..."

Excellent!

Carole Annette wrote: "i have read bared to u fifty shades miad for the millionaire and i am looking for some similar romance erotic books wealthy boss falls in love ect ect any suggestions"

Naked (The Blackstone Affair, Part 1) by Raine Miller Raine Miller isn't bad.
i really liked Fallen from Grace by Laura Leone by
Laura Leone was excellent.

Kelly Have you read the billionaire batchelors by melody anne the first one is the billionaire wins the game I really enjoyed these book which is a typical rich man / poor girl fall in love storyline
Melody Anne

Jessie Annette wrote: "i have read bared to u fifty shades miad for the millionaire and i am looking for some similar romance erotic books wealthy boss falls in love ect ect any suggestions"

I've read all of the above also. I enjoyed reading the series out by Beth Kerry "Because of You" which I have on my Kindle. The chapters are put out weekly. But I have enjoyed reading it & can't wait for the rest. Also try "The Siren" by Tiffany Reisz. I need to download the rest of "Devil's Brand" by Casea Major. Got snagged into the teasing chapters she was posting over the summer. If I can think of anymore, I'll pass them along. Let me know what you think of these.

message 46: by Kia (last edited Sep 12, 2012 07:47AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kia Kate wrote: "I read FSOG and now I'm reading "Bared to You," which so far reads exactly like FSOG -- if it were written by someone with actual writing skills. I haven't finished it, so I'm going to hold off on ..."

I just checked out the synopsis for your new novel Red.. I am definitely going to check it out. It sounds like an intoxicating read. I hope things are going well with it's release thus far.

message 47: by Kate (new) - rated it 3 stars

Kate Kinsey Thanks, Kia! I do hope you enjoy it. It's a pretty intense book -- some are loving it, a few are uncomfortable with it. It's less a romance than a crime thriller/murder mystery.

message 48: by Kia (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kia Kate wrote: "Thanks, Kia! I do hope you enjoy it. It's a pretty intense book -- some are loving it, a few are uncomfortable with it. It's less a romance than a crime thriller/murder mystery."

Sounds like a good one! My two favorite genres mixed together.. I'm sure I will love it. You can't please everyone, so as long as your happy with how it turned out, that is all that matters. Although, knowing your readers enjoy it just as much does help. Just keep doing what you love… yours fans will appreciate it.

Danielle Stanley I liked For His Pleasure

Tricia Kate wrote: "I read FSOG and now I'm reading "Bared to You," which so far reads exactly like FSOG -- if it were written by someone with actual writing skills. I haven't finished it, so I'm going to hold off on ..."

ooh i will have to look out for that.

« previous 1 3 4 5

all discussions on this book | post a new topic

Books mentioned in this topic

Bared to You (other topics)
Thoughtless (other topics)
Effortless (other topics)
Into the Crossfire (other topics)
Sweet as Sin (other topics)
More...

Authors mentioned in this topic

Melody Anne (other topics)