Goodreads Author Feedback Group discussion

Ask Goodreads > eFiction Romance on Kindle Wants Submissions!

Comments (showing 1-10 of 10) (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Meredith (new)

Meredith Darnell | 6 comments Bitten By The Love Bug? SUBMIT TO EFICTION
Hello Writers,

EFiction Magazine, a well-read and received online publication is expanding its reach: we are now launching genre-specific magazines for your enjoyment, including eFiction Romance, Noir, Horror, Fantasy and Sci Fi!

Want to help in the creative process and participate in a fresh, supportive writing community? eFiction is now accepting fiction, poetry and book review submissions for our summer issues!

My name is Meredith Darnell, I am the managing editor of eFiction Romance. My goal for eFiction Romance is ”to capture the diversity of romantic experience, be it modern or dated, unconventional or relatable, or something entirely new”. eFiction has created a new forum for story-telling; I aim to take advantage of this, and Romance’s current beginning status, to be flexible and inclusive of multiple points of view.

See the submission guidelines and send in your work to eFiction at:

efictionmag.submittable.com/submit

Feel free to contact me any time for details.

Contributors will be compensated.

Subscribe to eFiction at http://www.efictionmag.com/subscribe/

Or, subscribe on your kindle!

Thank you, writers!

Meredith Darnell

eFiction Romance Managing Editor

Find me at http://ithinkiwriteitell.tumblr.com/

message 2: by Deborah (new)

Deborah Armstrong (DeborahArmstrong) | 20 comments Meredith - thanks so much for bringing your site to my attention. I subscribed.

Deb

message 3: by Jon (new)

Jon Etheredge (JonEtheredge) | 457 comments Subscribed. Submitted. Impatient. Realistic. Subdued. Optimistic.

message 4: by Meredith (new)

Meredith Darnell | 6 comments Deborah wrote: "Meredith - thanks so much for bringing your site to my attention. I subscribed.

Deb"

Wonderful, Deb! Thanks for your support!

message 5: by Meredith (new)

Meredith Darnell | 6 comments Jon wrote: "Subscribed. Submitted. Impatient. Realistic. Subdued. Optimistic."

Hi Jon,
I am curious if you sent in a submission directly to Romance or the main publication? I just want to make sure I received it if you did send one to me at Romance :), thank you.

message 6: by Jon (new)

Jon Etheredge (JonEtheredge) | 457 comments Oops. I got all excited, went to the main site and submitted a couple of short stories that had nothing to do with romance at all. THEN I re-read your post and asked myself, "Jon, are you a romance writer or a Man of Action?" I must confess to visions of derring-do, acres of shattered hearts in my wake serving as fodder for a thousand literary unbuttonings, but all I could find on short notice was a small poem. I sent that one to you this morning.

Thanks for what you do!

message 7: by Aliyah (new)

Aliyah Burke | 5 comments Hi Meredith,
Can I forward this information on to my writer's group? Or is this strictly for here?
Thanks for letting me know,
~Aliyah Burke

message 8: by Meredith (new)

Meredith Darnell | 6 comments Aliyah wrote: "Hi Meredith,
Can I forward this information on to my writer's group? Or is this strictly for here?
Thanks for letting me know,
~Aliyah Burke"

Aliyah,
Please do forward this information along. I appreciate your help in spreading the word!

Most affectionately,
Meredith

message 9: by Meredith (new)

Meredith Darnell | 6 comments Jon wrote: "Oops. I got all excited, went to the main site and submitted a couple of short stories that had nothing to do with romance at all. THEN I re-read your post and asked myself, "Jon, are you a roma..."

Thanks for the submission Jon! You will receive a response soon :)

message 10: by Aliyah (new)

Aliyah Burke | 5 comments Thank you, Meredith!
~Aliyah Burke

unread topics | mark unread