The Sword and Laser discussion

Comments (showing 1-7 of 7) (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nohorse (new)

Nohorse | 2 comments How do we find out what the next book the group is reading will be? I get two audiobooks from audible and I'd like to purchase ahead if possible.

message 2: by David(LA,CA) (new)

David(LA,CA) (DavidScharf) | 327 comments Soon. If last month is anything to go by, they had July's book listed on the front page of the group during the last week of June.

message 3: by P. Aaron (new)

P. Aaron Potter (PAaronPotter) | 585 comments Hopefully they'll hold off just a tetch longer. By the time the 1st hit last month, a dozen discussions were already in full swing. Still, they may need that leader in order to jumpstart the introductory youtube show.

message 4: by Kevin (new)

Kevin Xu (kxu65) | 930 comments I think the next few month will be decided by either Tom or Veronica. So hopeful they will post the selection for the next month before the end of each month.

message 5: by Tassie Dave (last edited Jul 20, 2012 03:15PM) (new)

Tassie Dave | 809 comments I would expect to find out on Tuesday's audio podcast.
It is Veronica's Sword dictatorial pick for August.

A few of us are thinking it might be (view spoiler) but it may be something completely different.

We just have to wait.

message 6: by Sean (new)

Sean Burke (spb273) | 70 comments No clue, but after LW, Veronica has a lot to live up to.

message 7: by David(LA,CA) (new)

David(LA,CA) (DavidScharf) | 327 comments Dean wrote: "... so V really needs to pick her book well. Or pick another SF novel to throw us all off"

Now that would be an interesting couple of months. V picks a Laser, and T picks a Sword.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Assassin's Apprentice (other topics)