Emmalee Aple Official Fan Group discussion

Neophyte
This topic is about Neophyte
Books > Neophyte

Comments (showing 1-11)    post a comment »
dateUp arrow    newest »

Brittany | 5 comments okay :)

Emmalee Aple (EmmaleeAple) | 109 comments Yeah I have a newer version that was editted again, that I have to upload, I am just being lazy.

Brittany | 5 comments I'm reading it now!! So far I like it well enough, angel books aren't really my thing. Sorry to say hun, it could use one more edit, a few things have still been missed. They arent a huge deal just slightly annoying.

Emmalee Aple (EmmaleeAple) | 109 comments Oh yay! I am glad you like it so much!

Jennifer (random jendsmit) (jendsmit) | 2 comments Emmalee wrote: "Thanks for your review Jennifer! I love reading the reviews!! I am glad you enjoyed it and I am working hard at getting the next ones out!"

yay! I've actually read this book a few times :) I like it =D

Emmalee Aple (EmmaleeAple) | 109 comments Thanks for your review Jennifer! I love reading the reviews!! I am glad you enjoyed it and I am working hard at getting the next ones out!

Emmalee Aple (EmmaleeAple) | 109 comments you spoke and I listened, a lot of people complained about some of the grammatical errors, I have gotten it edited again from two different people and will be posting up a new, version that has gone through four editors now.

The first had two editors that had gone through it.

Lola (LolasReviews) | 58 comments I also enjoyed neophyte, it was an original and enjoyable angel story. here is my review: http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/...

Jen - At Random (JenLR) | 74 comments Mod
I really enjoyed Neophyte, here's my review

http://lratrandom.blogspot.com/2012/0...

Jen - At Random (JenLR) | 74 comments Mod
Addisyn White thought she had her new life, her after life, all figured out. Granted death had not brought her to the pearly white gates, she hadn’t even left Earth. But death had its perks; she got to live forever with her best friend and her assigned Link of Angels, in a beautiful beach house. Even with the changes she was going through to turn her human body into an angelic one, everything seemed pretty easy. Until a gray winged angel comes into her life, then all the secrets and lies her Link had been keeping start crumbling away, exposing a whole new world of dangers she didn’t even know about.

Now Addisyn must fill in the blanks before things escalate too far. Will she save her Link? Or will she be buried in their secrets forever?

unread topics | mark unread