so any ideas?

♥Sex Kitten♥ | 92 comments Ummm i got nothin lol

message 4: by KJ18 (new)

KJ18 (kaseyjo18peace) | 92 comments same here
hmm let me think

♥Sex Kitten♥ | 92 comments okay :)

message 6: by KJ18 (new)

KJ18 (kaseyjo18peace) | 92 comments okay got an idea tell me what you think
its kinda like the movie The Darkest Hour (not sure if you've seen it)
BUt its about these balls of light that grab people and turn them into ash and the only way you can detect them is by electricity.
One girl and one guy is left from a group of four.
They are trying to stay hidden and try to get to a submarine that is suppose to take them somewhere safe.

♥Sex Kitten♥ | 92 comments Oh I remeber that movie and That sound great :)

message 8: by KJ18 (new)

KJ18 (kaseyjo18peace) | 92 comments okay awesomeness
so you wanna b guy or girl?

♥Sex Kitten♥ | 92 comments girl :)

message 10: by KJ18 (new)

KJ18 (kaseyjo18peace) | 92 comments okay
wanna make ur charrie first?

message 11: by ♥Sex Kitten♥ (last edited Jul 17, 2012 03:19PM) (new)

♥Sex Kitten♥ | 92 comments Yes I will. Im sorry :D

Name: Lila Smith

{Appearance} Dove. Lila is a small girl, she stands at a very short height but has a very curvy figure. She has long carmel brown hair with chocolate brown streals in it. Her has surprising icy green eyes with a grey halo surrounding it, they seem to capture men's attention. She has soft cheek bones and a heart shaped face with full pink tinted lips. She has a very curvy body with full breast, a slim waist and a plump ass.
Height 5"3'
Weight 119 lbs
Birthmarks She had a long knife wound going from the back of her neck up to her chin.
Tattoos On on her lowr back
(view spoiler)
Piercings(view spoiler)

(view spoiler)
{Personality} Roxanne is Trigress, she is hard, stuborn and head strong; she is a hard ass, she doesn't take an shit from anyone. She laerned to be hard a long time ago and its the only way she knows/ She is smart, bright and a fast learner. She is apart of the FBI and one of their best agents; she has been in the feild for only a couple of years but she has caught some of the most dangerous and deadly killers.

message 12: by KJ18 (new)

KJ18 (kaseyjo18peace) | 92 comments Name: Colin Gray
Looks:
http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photo...
History: Colin was a swimmer in high school so hecan swim very good. He also had a twin brother but died from one of the balls of light. Colin has been running trying to find shelter.

message 13: by ♥Sex Kitten♥ (new)

♥Sex Kitten♥ | 92 comments Awesome would you like me to start?

message 14: by KJ18 (new)

KJ18 (kaseyjo18peace) | 92 comments Sure

message 15: by ♥Sex Kitten♥ (new)

♥Sex Kitten♥ | 92 comments Where should I start? lol

message 16: by KJ18 (new)

KJ18 (kaseyjo18peace) | 92 comments anywhere is fine with me :)

message 17: by ♥Sex Kitten♥ (new)

♥Sex Kitten♥ | 92 comments Lila ran down the dark street, pantingheavily as she peered behind her before she ducked behind a building. Everyone she was with had died and she was the only one left. She wasn't sure if she was the only one left in town or in the world but she hated it, it scared her. She collected herself before she began running again, not sure of where to go.

message 18: by KJ18 (new)

KJ18 (kaseyjo18peace) | 92 comments Colin was inside the buidling hiding one of those things just passed by and he wasnt sure if it was gone.
he took a peak and froze seeing it was inside.
He quietly went to the back. He opened the door and slowly closed it. He started running.

message 19: by KJ18 (new)

KJ18 (kaseyjo18peace) | 92 comments Colin was inside the buidling hiding one of those things just passed by and he wasnt sure if it was gone.
he took a peak and froze seeing it was inside.
He quietly went to the back. He opened the door and slowly closed it. He started running.

message 20: by ♥Sex Kitten♥ (new)

♥Sex Kitten♥ | 92 comments Lila was to busy looking around to notice that she was going to run smack into someone. She hit the person hard knocking them both to the ground. "Oh god I am so sorry," she said as she tried to get off of him.

message 21: by KJ18 (new)

KJ18 (kaseyjo18peace) | 92 comments Colin fell and looked up seeing a girl. "Your fine" he said. He stood up and helped her. "you okay?' he said. looking at her then looking around.

message 22: by ♥Sex Kitten♥ (new)

♥Sex Kitten♥ | 92 comments "What a minute. Your alive," she said looking up at him. "Holy shit your alive," she said happily. "Go you do not know how okay am right now. I found another person."

message 23: by KJ18 (new)

KJ18 (kaseyjo18peace) | 92 comments Colin smiled "Yeah tell me about it" he said still freaked out about losing his friend. He stopped when he seen one of the lights. "Shit" he said nd grabbed Lila he opened the door and went inside dragging Lila.

message 24: by ♥Sex Kitten♥ (new)

♥Sex Kitten♥ | 92 comments "What?" she asked sh he dragged her into a room and closed the door behind her. "What is going on?" she asked wondering why he made them hide.

message 25: by KJ18 (new)

KJ18 (kaseyjo18peace) | 92 comments "That thing was coming" he said . "now shush" he froze when he heard the thing outside the door. He back away and grabbed Lila and took her into another room as the thing busted in.
he dragged her down into the basement and shut the door. locking it and putting things in front of it. He sat down adn looked at her. "im Colin" he said.

message 26: by ♥Sex Kitten♥ (new)

♥Sex Kitten♥ | 92 comments "You do not have to drag me," she said as she fixed her jacket. "And I'm Lila." she said as she moved to sit on a box. The thing would either come in a dnkill them or leave but either way she was ready.

message 27: by KJ18 (new)

KJ18 (kaseyjo18peace) | 92 comments Colin nodded "nice to meet you" he said. He looked at the door and didnt hear the thing. "I think we should stay here for a while just to make sure its gone"
he said laying his head back.

message 28: by ♥Sex Kitten♥ (new)

♥Sex Kitten♥ | 92 comments Lila nodded and sat back on the box before she crossed her legs. "So were you with anyone?" She asked him as she lean back arching her back letting it crack.

message 29: by KJ18 (new)

KJ18 (kaseyjo18peace) | 92 comments Colin nodded. "Yes 5 others, my brother and my sister, and her boyfriend and my brothers girlfriend, and my best friend Allen" he said. Remember then dissapearing out of thin air. He shook his head not wanting to remember. but he knew it would always be there. "How about you?"

message 30: by KJ18 (new)

KJ18 (kaseyjo18peace) | 92 comments Colin nodded. "Yes 5 others, my brother and my sister, and her boyfriend and my brothers girlfriend, and my best friend Allen" he said. Remember then dissapearing out of thin air. He shook his head not wanting to remember. but he knew it would always be there. "How about you?"

message 31: by KJ18 (new)

KJ18 (kaseyjo18peace) | 92 comments ??????

unread topics | mark unread