Kenyons Minions discussion

Comments (showing 1-50 of 62) (62 new)    post a comment »

N.V.R.  Moore (nvrmoore) | 13 comments Do you want to see the Simi find happiness? And, if so, should it be with a human, charonte, or other? Do you think Ash will ever allow it to happen?

Heather Forintos | 4 comments I would love to see The Simi find happiness as to Ash I think he will allow it when she is old enough I think she is still a teenager in charonte years.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

I would still like to see her in Nicks life. If Nick’s relationship with Ash had to take a turn for the worst because of Simi, I think we should see more of them.

Colette  (aBuckeyegirlreads) | 2 comments Shannon took the words right out of my mouth....

message 5: by N.V.R. (last edited Apr 10, 2008 04:53PM) (new)

N.V.R.  Moore (nvrmoore) | 13 comments I think it would seriously kick some daimon patootie if Simi had a romance with another Charonte demon. I mean, can you picture it? I'm dying to know what Charonte mating rituals are!!! LMAO I think she'd do well with Xedrix.

N.V.R.  Moore (nvrmoore) | 13 comments I think it would seriously kick some daimon patootie if Simi had a romance with another Charonte demon. I mean, can you picture it? I'm dying to know what Charonte mating rituals are LMAO I think she'd do well with Xedrix.

Keely | 10 comments I would love to see Simi find love. I don't think it can be with a human male though. Eventually, he'd piss her off and she'll whip out that BQsauce and eat his ass!

Andrea | 3 comments I don't know if Simi's character should develop enough to find love. She is still so childlike! It is one of the things that makes her so much fun. Also, remember what happened to Nick when he and Simi hooked-up!!

N.V.R.  Moore (nvrmoore) | 13 comments Well, according to Sherri, Simi is the equivalent of a human teenager. Specifically someone around the age of 18 or 19. So it's quite plausible that Simi could have a romance and settle down in time. The question is, will Ash let her?

I think he will after he finds his own HEA. Remember, we don't know a lot about Charonte mating practices. They may start young.

I do agree that Simi wouldn't do well with a human male. I think Ash would be far more tolerant of a Charonte mate for Simi. That's why I suggested Xedrix.

I definitely don't see her with Nick though. Nick has a lot of issues he needs to work out before he's ready for any female. Simi wouldn't have the patience or understanding to deal with him. She goes more on instinct.

Joani | 5 comments Xedrix would be nice if he wasn't with Kerryna, a gallu Dimme.

But Simi should be with a Charonte male though.

Heather (Acheron623) | 2 comments I thought Xedrix was Simi's brother? Did I read that wrong? I'm all about Simi finding a mate, but not if he's her brother!

message 12: by N.V.R. (last edited Apr 28, 2008 06:00AM) (new)

N.V.R.  Moore (nvrmoore) | 13 comments I don't think Xedrix is Xiamara's brother. Xiamara is Simi's real name (for those who haven't read that far yet). Simi is actually a Charonte word meaning "baby."

Anyway, I don't remember reading anything about Xeddie being Sim's brother when we found out Xirena is her sister. I always took it that he was from a different brood or something.

Although I do remember a stretch of dialogue in "Dream Chaser" that may indicate he is. I know he reacted happily to Xirena and Simi being alive and well. So maybe he is their brother? Anyone remember what I'm talking about?

But it doesn't matter anyway because Joani's right--as of "Dream Chaser", Xedrix is taken ;-)

Maybe Ash's HEA will have a male Charonte demon? I could see that being cute as the two demons compete with eachother and eventually fall in love. Just a thought.

All I know is Simi needs a man that's preternaturally inclined. She'd kill a mortal. We're too fragile for a Charonte female.

Soully (soullygifted) | 6 comments I agree Kamikaze Kitty...

Leave the toilet seat up and out comes the BBQ sauce! LOL

No she would need to have someone of her own metal to fall in love with. As for Ash I think if she really fell in love he would let her. The problem is that I don't see her leaving Ash if he is with someone. She wouldn't want her akri alone....

Chasidy | 157 comments I want a Simi to get a book. Her just like everyone else deserves happiness. I'm just curious to see who she ends up with. I fine her absolutly adorable in a charonte-demon kind of way.

message 15: by Christy (last edited Nov 10, 2009 05:08PM) (new)

Christy Stewart (ChristyLeighStewart) Simi could get her own book but the antagonist would inevidably be Chris Hansen.

Lauren | 126 comments I would love for Simi to get her own book! Didn't SK say she gets one on her web site or was I just dreaming about it?

Teryl I was thinking the same thing Lauren, that SK said Simi will get her own book eventually. I thought Xedrix was Simi's uncle, he is Xiamara's (Simi's mother) brother, right?

Lauren | 126 comments I think so Teryl. I know they are definately related. was he with the gallu chick or was that some one else?

Cindi (ourtrumpcard) | 42 comments And besides, Nick probably would run screaming if he was left alone with Simi again! When he gets off the Island, that is!

Teryl Yeah, I'm pretty sure it is Xed who is with the Gallu demon.

Vivi | 85 comments I think Nick can handle Simi now that he's the Malachai and not human anymore.

Cindi (ourtrumpcard) | 42 comments yes but i guess iu'm also hoping he is human enough to befriend Ash again; it just breaks my heart on both sides that they aren't bff's anymore!

Vivi | 85 comments Yea, but they're relationship will never be the same.

Jennifer (jenlopez1283) | 18 comments I think Simi getting her own book would be great, she is so quirky that I love to really see from her perspective, I bet we would realize there is a lot more to her than shopping. It would be a fun read, and with Acheron having found a companion and think she deserves her own to.

Sally (larwos) | 12 comments Talking about Simi, does anyone else picture Abby from NCIS as the Simi? I think of it every time I see her.

Rebecca (Bec) | 61 comments Lol Sally That is hilarious!! I never thought of that before and now that you mentioned it there is a likeness, even Gibbs being her Akri, though he is no Ash!

Klara (Klarakitara) | 114 comments Sally wrote: "Talking about Simi, does anyone else picture Abby from NCIS as the Simi? I think of it every time I see her."

That's a picture I can imaine =)

Stacy | 7 comments Sally wrote: "Talking about Simi, does anyone else picture Abby from NCIS as the Simi? I think of it every time I see her."

Yes, I do too.
If there ever is a Dark Hunter movie Pauley Perrette should differently get the role!

Cindi (ourtrumpcard) | 42 comments OMG she's perfect!

Karollynn | 2 comments Andrea wrote: "I don't know if Simi's character should develop enough to find love. She is still so childlike! It is one of the things that makes her so much fun. Also, remember what happened to Nick when he an..."

I say give her another 400 years or so...then give her a story of her own...lol

Vivi | 85 comments lol 400 years is a long time to wait

Julie  Garcia (jfarhat) | 4 comments Karollynn wrote: "Andrea wrote: "I don't know if Simi's character should develop enough to find love. She is still so childlike! It is one of the things that makes her so much fun. Also, remember what happened to ..."

I would have to agree I love her personality she is the sunlight in dark situations.

Rebecca (Bec) | 61 comments If she did do a book on Simi, it would probably go under YA. Lots of kissy kissy and attempts to stop her from eating her new BF. I can just picture her long winded converstaions going off topic throughout the book lol

Amanda Orlich (booknookreview) | 17 comments I just love Simi. But I can't really see her getting her own book. I'd like to see more of her, though.

Haha, I can SO picture a Manga featuring Simi, though. "The Adventures of The Simi: Demon Garbage Disposal."

Jessica | 132 comments No, but we need to see lots more of her!!

Becky | 3 comments I really hope she doesn't get her own book. Her mannerisms and attitude are too juvenile to have her own book. I love her, but I don't think I could handle a whole book of just Simi! Besides there's no way Ash would ever let her "grow up"!

Jenn (angeleyednj) | 2 comments I agree with everyone. Simi deserves her own time on the pedestal. She is way too funny. I would love to see what/who they pair her up with and who will cater to her QVC love.

I wish there was a little more background detail in between Nick and Simi. Ash is perfect for her and I love the protection that he gives her. I can't wait to get into his story. (I am on only on book 8)

Amanda Orlich (booknookreview) | 17 comments Mmmmhmmm. I would love to read something Simi-related, but I don't think a romance would fit her well. She'd *chomp* him.

Tammy Gilbert (TammyGilbert) | 2 comments Could you see the sex scene with BBQ sauce instead of whipped cream? LMAO!!!

AlbertaJenn | 83 comments Xedrix is a Charonte, Apollymi's personal guard.

And SK's old website said that Simi would have her own book,and her HEA would be a Gallu, I beleive. I think it was the one that she fights with. ;-)

I hate how I can't find this stuff on the new website.

Vivi | 85 comments What book did she fight with him?

AlbertaJenn | 83 comments She argued with him in Devil May Cry (like two small children!).

Amanda Orlich (booknookreview) | 17 comments Ehhhh I don't think I'd be able to take a Simi romance seriously. But if she's going to end up with someone, at least it's a gallu demon.

AlbertaJenn | 83 comments I think that we may see some serious growing up from that girl. Don't get me wrong, she will always be happy and fun-loving. but in order to have an HEA, some things will have to mature within her.

That will be very interesting to see.

Vivi | 85 comments it will take centuries for her to mature though

message 46: by Jacqueline (last edited Jan 26, 2010 11:40PM) (new)

Jacqueline (blackrose1989) | 261 comments It might have been said before, but I'm of the humble opinion that as much as it would be interesting to see Simi have her own book, I really don't want to see that happen.

In my mind, I see Simi as being the dose of innosense and childlike exuberance to the story that balances the death, blood, and mayhem that is an underlying theme of the series. While we all know Simi is by no means innocent, she still maintains that fundemental feel to her character.

Perhaps Sherri can maintain that feel to Simi's character by giving her her own book, and if so, I can go with that. Although, quite frankly, I have a slight feeling that if Sherri does give her a book, her significant other will be Nim. I could be wrong, but..who knows :)

Melissa (chronicallymel) | 1 comments I would love for Simi to have her own book, but not now. Simi needs to mature before she can fully fall in love with a man, but it would be interesting to see Ash's reaction to a man. It would take way too long for her to mature, which is why I don't see it happening.

Maybe something horrible could happen that would change her?

Jacqueline (blackrose1989) | 261 comments I agree, MJ. Simi is indeed too immature for a relationship, but that immaturity is part of her charm. So, in my mind, once she matures for a relationship, her individuality and charm is what makes her character so likeable. As such, it would be sad to see her get her own book. At least that's my opinion :).

valee I don't know, I think after so many books Simi actually deserves her HEA, but I do want a guy that will love her for what she is. I don't want her to change much, but she will have to leave Acheron. But she can always go visit,lol. I think I would have an amazing time watching a guy trying to hook Simi. It has to be a very different type of hero.

message 50: by Dhfan4life, Honey Bun (new)

Dhfan4life | 6940 comments Lady Vale wrote: "I don't know, I think after so many books Simi actually deserves her HEA, but I do want a guy that will love her for what she is. I don't want her to change much, but she will have to leave Acheron..."

I'm with you that Simi deserves a HEA as well. And I think it should to some extent come around the time she learns more about herself as a demon. Cause although I love the other characters treating her as normal/Ash's daughter. I still think she needs to know who she is as a Charonte. Might actually help her to appreciate and get where her sister is coming from. Cause then she would know about her heritage and why certain things are the way they are. And we already see that Simi is rubbing off on Xirena in a positive way. So I think she will get a book too down the road. But Simi has some growing to do for sure before she finds her mate. And yea, I think her guy should be another demon. Cause she needs someone on equal footing as herself and lives as long as she does. But is not as arrogant as a God or as fragile as a human either. That is why I think Nim or Caleb (I believe his name is from the first CON book) would be a great match for her. But only after knowing herself a bit more.

« previous 1

unread topics | mark unread