Fantasy Book Club Series discussion

The Shadow Rising (Wheel of Time, #4)
This topic is about The Shadow Rising
The Wheel of Time > SHADOW RISING - Chapters 31 through 45 **SPOILERS**

Comments (showing 1-4 of 4) (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jon (new) - rated it 4 stars

Jon (jonmoss) | 706 comments I'm on a road trip today and tomorrow, so I won't be able to post anything witty or interesting until I get a chance to begin reading this section. Don't let that stop you from reading or commenting here in my absence.

Spoilers allowed for all previous books and up through chapter forty-five of The Shadow Rising.

Alex | 104 comments This section answered a lot of questions. The darkfiend Bors from the prologue of book two showed up. In the same chapter the Seanchan were talking about the Nine Moons which must have something to do with the girl Mat has to marry. When Elayne got drunk it gave some more info about Thom's background. The tinker with a sword came too.

message 3: by Jon (new) - rated it 4 stars

Jon (jonmoss) | 706 comments Alex wrote: "This section answered a lot of questions. The darkfiend Bors from the prologue of book two showed up. In the same chapter the Seanchan were talking about the Nine Moons which must have something to..."

I think the most heart wrenching scene for me was when Perrin was almost dead: his thoughts and Faile's actions.

message 4: by Helen, So many books... (new) - rated it 4 stars

Helen | 703 comments Mod
I missed the Nine Moons reference. The part where I thought Perrin was going to die kept me up way too late.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

The Shadow Rising (other topics)