Q&A with Janelle Stalder discussion

Eden-West Discussion

Comments (showing 1-27 of 27) (27 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Kayleigh {K-Books} (Kayley_12) | 114 comments Hope you don't mind me starting this thread Janelle.
I just thought since people will be reading Eden-West very soon it's be good to have a place to discuss it.

It's amazing and I want book 3. NOW!

message 2: by Janelle (new)

Janelle Stalder | 201 comments Mod
Lol I don't mind at all!! And book three is being worked on, don't you worry! I'm interested to see what you girls will think of it...

Kayleigh {K-Books} (Kayley_12) | 114 comments I can't wait for book 3.
Just letting you know that is Wolf and Elisa don't end up together I'll be forced to fly over there to kill you :P

message 4: by Janelle (new)

lol I know...lots happens in book three, so I hope you'll like it! We get to what's happening with Aziz this time around, so there's a lot going on.

Kayleigh {K-Books} (Kayley_12) | 114 comments ARGH I cannot wait. I need it now!!!

Terri ♥ (aka Mrs. Christian Grey) (mybookboyfriend) | 97 comments OCD Kay {K-Books} wrote: "I can't wait for book 3.
Just letting you know that is Wolf and Elisa don't end up together I'll be forced to fly over there to kill you :P"

I'M SOOOOO with you there, lol!

Terri ♥ (aka Mrs. Christian Grey) (mybookboyfriend) | 97 comments OCD Kay {K-Books} wrote: "ARGH I cannot wait. I need it now!!!"

Yes, that ending was a killer.

Terri ♥ (aka Mrs. Christian Grey) (mybookboyfriend) | 97 comments I absolutely loved this book as much as the first. Awesome!

Kayleigh {K-Books} (Kayley_12) | 114 comments Terri, we'll hunt her down together then LOL

Was it only me who near the end (view spoiler)

I think Eden-West was better than the first

message 10: by Janelle (new)

lol Kay and your shouty caps

Yay! I hope the third will be even better then! Not sure about the fourth lol I haven't started it yet :/

Terri ♥ (aka Mrs. Christian Grey) (mybookboyfriend) | 97 comments Kay, I'm so with you. I kind of wanted to throw my ipad. Like this isn't suppose to happen.

I was just glad (view spoiler)

Terri ♥ (aka Mrs. Christian Grey) (mybookboyfriend) | 97 comments I have no doubt Janelle. Traditional and Indie authors alike tend to fail more than succeed with book two. And with that, I mean that book two never lives up to book one. But yours was on par or even better than the first. Callum, if you kill him you die. I wasn't at all thrilled with what happen in book to with (view spoiler)

Kayleigh {K-Books} (Kayley_12) | 114 comments Terri I know!!
I read that and I was like *swoon* I love Wolf! I'm convinced it'll work out in the third coz there's no way they can't admit their feelings for each other after that ending.
Though I kinda hated that ending since I was like. NOOO they were just about to say how they felt DAMN!!! Aiden has the worst timing ever!

Terri (view spoiler)

message 14: by Janelle (new)

It's funny that you should mention the You're Mine line, because my editor wanted me to take it out. Said it sounded too alpha, but I liked it so I kept it lol Wolf is an alpha male, so I felt he would think that way. I personally don't find it offensive, but maybe some girls will?? Who knows. You can't please them all

message 15: by Terri ♥ (aka Mrs. Christian Grey) (last edited Jul 16, 2012 08:19AM) (new)

Terri ♥ (aka Mrs. Christian Grey) (mybookboyfriend) | 97 comments Kay, so you didn't like my Wolf.

He was a blond and I always have trouble with finding the right hot blonds on the internet. Maybe it's how I do my searches. I had another guy but he didn't have the sexy bad boy look I was going for. And doesn't Wolf have longer hair. Too many books, too many guys.

Terri ♥ (aka Mrs. Christian Grey) (mybookboyfriend) | 97 comments Janelle wrote: "It's funny that you should mention the You're Mine line, because my editor wanted me to take it out. Said it sounded too alpha, but I liked it so I kept it lol Wolf is an alpha male, so I felt he w..."

I loved that line. I was sooooo swooning after reading that.

message 17: by Janelle (new)

I liked that line too! lol well I wrote it so...

and yes Wolf has longer hair lol

Terri ♥ (aka Mrs. Christian Grey) (mybookboyfriend) | 97 comments You didn't like him either huh????

message 19: by Janelle (new)

I thought he was good! Your Callum was perfect!

Terri ♥ (aka Mrs. Christian Grey) (mybookboyfriend) | 97 comments Janelle wrote: "I thought he was good! Your Callum was perfect!"

Good, crap. I'll do better for book three. I have time to search and find just the right guy and right look, lol.

Who is Wolf in your mind?

message 21: by Janelle (new)

lol Terri. I always pictured this model named Luke Stevens. I can't find the right pic of him though, but it's something about his jawline lol as stupid as that sounds.

Terri ♥ (aka Mrs. Christian Grey) (mybookboyfriend) | 97 comments Hmm. I looked at him. If I'm looking at the right guy, his hair is shorter and not as blond as I pictured. He certainly has that look about him. Dangerous and a lot on his mind. Well, heck, I could have gone a different direction, lol.

message 23: by Janelle (new)

lol yeah he'd need to grow out that hair and lighten it, but his face works.

Terri ♥ (aka Mrs. Christian Grey) (mybookboyfriend) | 97 comments HaHa! I'll remember that the next time I'm searching for the right guy. Concentrate on the face and damn everything else. But no, he's good. I should have asked before I did my post.

message 25: by Janelle (new)

Yeah I usually focus on the face lol you can always change the hair. Do we see men as simply eye candy? heck yes!

Kayleigh {K-Books} (Kayley_12) | 114 comments Terri ♥ (aka Mrs. Christian Grey) wrote: "Kay, so you didn't like my Wolf.

He was a blond and I always have trouble with finding the right hot blonds on the internet. Maybe it's how I do my searches. I had another guy but he didn't ha..."

I did like him I just don't picture him like that. Hang on let me find my wolf

unread topics | mark unread