Lothaire (Immortals After Dark, #12) Lothaire question

Is Ellie a
Chrisolu Chrisolu Jul 12, 2012 11:05PM
Hello ladies and gents,

Just finished this book a few days ago and have a question. Do any of you think Ellie is a valkyrie or part valkyrie?

Things I noticed while reading the book:

1. Recall the incident in Lothaire's NYC apartment when Ellie sat on the floor looking up at the chandelier in a sort of dazed state(twice).

2. Ellie really liked looking at the jewels Lothaire brought Soya.

3. Ellie's mom just seemed way to accepting of Lothaire. Maybe Ellie's mom is part valkyrie.

4. Kresley could use this to tie in for a later book.

5. Didn't crazy Nix sort of hint at Ellie not really being what she seemed?

i wondered that exactly!! i just finished reading it yet again . . .

i did not think much of the chandelier comments, though now that you mention them. the times i reread those scenes i was thinking the author wanted to demonstrate her delight/entrall with symbols of wealth. but, i was stuck on Nix's choice of words and her mother's quick acceptance. either is it too neat and tidy or there is potential for later use . . . or both.

1. She is from the country anything like that will make her dazzed...

2. Jewels??? your shocked by her reaction!

3. Her mom just went through demon possession and accepting a rich handsome man/vampire doesn't seem like such a big leap.

4. can't really answer this point sorry :(

5. Nix (love her!!!) always knows that everyone is more. and thank the book gods that she is not telling all...

I believe that before Lothaire turned her, Ellie was just human and the fact that she has been living a poor life the glimpse of a few jewels made her freak out happy.

I just thought she was enthralled with shiny stuff because she never seen anything like that and came from a poor background. As for nix thing I thought it was to point out that Elle isn't the dumb cowardly redneck lothaire originally thought she was.

I just thought she was enthralled with shiny stuff because she never seen anything like that and came from a poor background. As for nix thing I thought it was to point out that Elle isn't the dumb cowardly redneck lothaire originally thought she was.

all discussions on this book | post a new topic

Books mentioned in this topic

Lothaire (other topics)