Roleplay Awaits you, Minion...XD discussion

1x1 > Aiyana and Calamity

Comments (showing 1-22 of 22) (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian I don't care, I'll think about some ideas...

Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian How about make it up

Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian Hmm... Let me think about it...

Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian Here's one: it's regular human life for everybody, including our two characters who are friends. Until one day, they realize that their lives are a dream. Their day lives are when their real bodies, on another world, go asleep. And their dreams are when their real bodies are awake... Does that make sense?

Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian ((it's hard! Especially for the 1x1))
We can always change it around...

Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian Should it be both girls? One boy one girl? Or both boys? We could do a romance thing...

Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian Ok! Do you want them to be friends or romance? Or here's an idea, they hate each other, but then figure out theyre the only people who can figure it out, and they become friends/romantic...

Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian Awesome pic!

Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian Kadmus Fron
Appearance:
Bright neon blue hair, always sticking up all over the place. Electric green eyes, dark eyebrows, straight nose. He is wiry and lean, very handsome. ((I'll add a pic later))
Personality TBRP

Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian ((sorry! My notifications didn't alert me I'll post in about 20 minutes))

Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian Kadmus walked through the trees, grinning. his grin immediately turned into a frown when he saw Caraia. he wanted to walk the other way, but he figured it wouldn't be polite. he continued walking. "hello." he said to her stiffly when he got close enough.

Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian Kadmus grinned. he glared at her and walked off.

Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian ((yeah.... and how about they just become friends....))

He turned around, "She is fine..."

Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian He looked at her, confused, "a minute ago you were snarling at me."

Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian "Have fun." he said, and smiled at her. He turned and walked away.

Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian He laughed, and continued walking.

Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian He walked to his house.

Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian ((No idea.))

unread topics | mark unread