Avengers RP discussion

Movie Changers:) > Movie: Iron Man 2

Comments (showing 1-50 of 53) (53 new)    post a comment »

message 1: by SpreadYourWings, JEREMY RENNER HAWKEYE JEREMY RENNER HAWKEYE!!! (new)

SpreadYourWings | 3843 comments Mod
RP

Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ ...Céline... Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ  | 8818 comments Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Celine, wanna do it?

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Duh!

Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ ...Céline... Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ  | 8818 comments Lol Any idea who I should be?

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm\

no

Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ ...Céline... Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ  | 8818 comments You're a big help. *eyeroll* Hmmmmm. Who would you say is the second largest character; besides the bad guy.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Sidekick

Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ ...Céline... Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ  | 8818 comments -_- ookay, I am guess tha would be.... Rhody?

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah, prob

Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ ...Céline... Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ  | 8818 comments Okaaay, I know a bit about War Machine.. LETS DO THIS

u go first

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Tony sighs as he opens his bedroom door and walks to his fridge.

Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ ...Céline... Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ  | 8818 comments (Well done, excellent Iron Man))

Rhody pulled up beside Stark masion and got out, stepping up to the front door to request entry.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Tony said "ARGH!" and he walked down to the door.

"Sup, Rhody?"

He said opening the door

Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ ...Céline... Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ  | 8818 comments "Come to check up," He said. "How long have you been awake, Tony?" He asked, eyeing his friend's composure.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

"2.5 seconds."

Tony says walking away from the door to let him in

Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ ...Céline... Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ  | 8818 comments "Seriously?" Rhody entered, immune to the extraordinary everything about Tony Stark's home. "It's like noon, man." He said glancing at his watch.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

(back?)

Tony rolls his eyes as he leads his friend downstairs to the hideout to show what happened to his suit, and if he could fix it.

Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ ...Céline... Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ  | 8818 comments (Yeah, u on?)

He followed Tony downstairs. They stopped infront of his suit, and studied it. "What happened to it?" Rhody asked, arms crossed.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

"Tanks."

Tony said with a sigh.

Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ ...Céline... Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ  | 8818 comments "What?" He glanced over at him.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

"When I was flying around, tanks shot at me."

Tony said

Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ ...Céline... Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ  | 8818 comments "Oh," Rhody stared. "You ok?"

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm fine, but I'm worried about the suit."

Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ ...Céline... Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ  | 8818 comments "Yeah," He took a step closer and eyed the damage. "Can you fix it?"

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Tony rolled his eyes.

"Do you THINK I can fix it?"

Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ ...Céline... Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ  | 8818 comments He threw his hands up and turned his back to the suit to look at Tony. "Then why are you concerned if you can fix it?" He asked in exasperation.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

"I need you to do it."

Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ ...Céline... Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ  | 8818 comments "Me?" Rhody looked at him. "Why me?"

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

"I hurt myself last night and can't do it."

Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ ...Céline... Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ  | 8818 comments "You hurt yourself? Tony, I thought you said you were alright."

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well.."

He rolled up his sleeve to show a huge gash.

"This wasn't from the same thing though!!"

Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ ...Céline... Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ  | 8818 comments "Jesus!" He stepped over quickly and grabbed Tony's arm. "Did you go to the hospital or something? Don't tell me you just went to bed."

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yeah, kinda."

Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ ...Céline... Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ  | 8818 comments "I think you need stitches." Rhody muttered, letting Tony's arm drop. "And I don't know what to do with the suit! I can't do it."

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Tony looked at him, then at the suit. He picked up the suit and put it on.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Iron man winked, put his arm to the air, and crashed through the roof.

Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ ...Céline... Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ  | 8818 comments Rhody muttered something incoherent and jogged out of the building out into the street, staring up into the sky to try and pick him out.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

He stopped, and made a sonic boom when he glided toward the local auto shop

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

((KK))

Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ ...Céline... Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ  | 8818 comments Natalie Horan wrote: "He stopped, and made a sonic boom when he glided toward the local auto shop"

At a total loss to where Tony was heading, Rhody sat down on the hood of his shaded car and waited for him to get back. He doubted he would go too far with the suit acting up.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Tony returned twenty minutes later, his suit fixed.

message 47: by Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ ...Céline... Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ (last edited Aug 27, 2012 01:10PM) (new)

Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ ...Céline... Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ  | 8818 comments "Thanks for the heads up," He said when Tony got back. "Where'd you go?"

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

"Auto shop. Fixed the suit."

Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ ...Céline... Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ  | 8818 comments "Really? You went to the autoshop to fix the secretly patented robot suit. Ok, then." Rhody shrugged.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Tony stuck his tongue out at him and he changed.

« previous 1

unread topics | mark unread