The Crazy Club discussion

Mods Only > New Mod Application

Comments (showing 1-8 of 8) (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (Sarah1324) | 103 comments Mod
As you know, our group is quite crazy. We need a new mod. If you want to be a mod in our group please fill out the form below and we will choose a mod soon (the date is to be determined).

Mod Form

Name:

Favorite Book:

Why Do You Want to be a Mod?:

Experience?:

How Crazy Are You?:

(Please note that mod experience is not required, we would just like to know. If you don't have any mod experience, just say none.)

SpreadYourWings | 95 comments Name: HAWKEYE

Favorite Book: HUNGER GAMES SHERLOCK HOLMES A FEW NACY DREWS EVERY CLASSIC IN THE WORLD... BASICALLY ALL THE BOOKS I HAVE EVER READD

Why Do You Want to be a Mod?: BECAUSE IM CRAZY FUN AND KIND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 I WPULD LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOEV LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE TO BE A MOD!!!!!! I CAN MAKE A BUNCH OF CRAZY TOPICS!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HAVE ABOUT A SHABILLION IDEAS!!!!!!!!!! I WOULD LOVE TO HELP PEOPLE TO AND JUST HELP THE GROUP BE AS CRAZY AS POSSIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Experience?: I MOD SOME GROUPS. I THINK IM PRETTY GOOD NOT TO BE CONCEITED OR ANYTHING BUT YA I WOULD LOVE TO BE A MOD

How Crazy Are You?:I WAS BORN CRAZY AND I WILL DIE CRAZY. I WILL BE CRAZY IN THE AFTERLIFE. I WILL HAUNT PEOPLE WITH MY CRAZINESSSS!!!!!!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I WILL MAKE CARROTS GROW UPSIDE DOWN AND TURN PILLOWS INTO BUTTERFLYS!!!!!!!!!!1 I WILL MAKE HAWKEYE THE RULER AND DESTROY LOKI!!!!!!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

(Please note that mod experience is not required, we would just like to know. If you don't have any mod experience, just say none.)

Beck (formerly Boo) (Boooty) As you know, our group is quite crazy. We need a new mod. If you want to be a mod in our group please fill out the form below and we will choose a mod soon (the date is to be determined).

Mod Form

Name:Boo. Loki.

Favorite Book: Inheritence Cycle or the Hunger Games or A Dogs Purpose or Cinder or Incarceron or Warriors or.... I jut love books

Why Do You Want to be a Mod?: I love modding! Mods are awesome and crazy and stuff

Experience?: I'm either maker or mod of like 20 billion groups

How Crazy Are You?: one of the maddest hatters out there EHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHHEHEHEHHEHEHE!!!!!

(Please note that mod experience is not required, we would just like to know. If you don't have any mod experience, just say none.) I have a ton

message 4: by Horsenkat (new)

Horsenkat | 11 comments Name: Horsenkat

Favorite Book: .. all books. Hunger Games and Planiverse might be at the top, though.

Why Do You Want to be a Mod?: Because I want to control people *mwa ha ha* Actually, because I have some free time and want some experience modding so that I can successfully run my own groups! ^-^

Experience?: Zero. I have 2-3 groups, 2 of which are dead, and one of which I am trying to keep alive.

How Crazy Are You?: Meh-crazy. Not gonna lie. Super-anime-crazy, though.

message 5: by Sherri (new)

Sherri (SouthernBoundSoul) Name: Sherri

Favorite Books!: Hunger Games, Blue Bloods series, Mortal Instruments series, The Taint: Sorrow's Child, Infernal Devices series, House of Night series, Outlander series, Trylle trilogy, Black Dagger Brotherhood series, The Dark Hunters series, Chronicles of Nick, The Tide Lords series, Delirium, Anna Dressed In Blood, Sabriel & Lirael & Abhorsen, and so on, I love soooooo many of them!

Why do you want to be mod?: Well I can usually come up with some good ideas for topics and what not

Experience: I'm a mod of a few groups and the maker of a few as well

How crazy are you?: Hmmm, well lets see: I've hitchhiked just for fun, I always am seen as the crazy funny lady, oh look the dark side has cookies!!!!!! xD

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Erylla Beatrish Mamuri Oamil Biersack Pitts Purdy XD

Favorite Book: HARRY POTTER AND DIVERGENT.

Why Do You Want to be a Mod?: Well.......................................I'm crazy and I know it. I usually have ideas that BURST from my head. XD

Experience?: Uhh...................................102 groups?

How Crazy Are You?: YOU THINK OF IT, COZ ONCE U DO...........................
\

,.,.,.,.,.,.,,.XD REALLY. OOOHHHHHH.......ANDY BIERSAAACK! Oh, that was just CC.

message 7: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 10, 2012 02:03AM) (new)

Name: CAPTAIN JACK SPARROW (THE CRAZY NIKS)

Favorite Book: HARRY POTTER

Why Do You Want to be a Mod?: BECAUSE IM CRAZY, IM ONLINE EVERY DAY, AND I LIKE SAYING RANDOM THINGS, I HAVE GOOD IDEAS! + I suggested the whole Application thingy!

Experience?: BEEN MOD 2 TIMES

How Crazy Are You?: I Am SupEr CRazY! If YOu Go TO mY SchOOL anD ASk For Me TheN THe PerSON You Asked WOulD saY 'Oh, You MeaN ThAT SupEr CrAZy PeRSoN OVer THeRe

LALALALALLALA

Whatever {It's the way you make me smile...} (justwhatever) NaMe: YoU cAn'T tRiCk Me! I tHiNk YoU kNoW tHiS oNe! Okay. It's Kassi. You wrung me out! Forced me to tell! You make me sick! I can't believe you! If you must know more...I also go by George, Piper, and Aphrodite.

Favorite book: OoOoOoOoH! You are totally messing with my head! You know it tis impossible to choose only one! Why do you endlessly and aimlessly do this to me?!

Why you want to be mod: I'M SUPER CRAZY AND I LOVE THIS GROUP! I WAS A BIG MEMBER BEFORE I DELETED MY ACCOUNT! Do you remember me? *Does Dori impression* DO YA? DO YA? DO YA?

Experience: I've been mod in over a hundred groups before Goodreads deleted my account. I miss being mod.

How crazy are you?: Strangers think I'm quiet. People who get near me think I'm loud. My friends think I'm a bit weird. My best friends know that I'm TOTALLY INSANE AND PSYCO AND CRAZED!!!!!

unread topics | mark unread