United East High discussion

9th Grade Hall > Lockers

Comments (showing 1-33 of 33) (33 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ruby (last edited Jul 07, 2012 10:56AM) (new)

Ruby  (theruby) description

Come here to get stuff for your next class. Ninth graders lockers are here.

Ashley *Frostpool* Hidame | 79 comments Mod
Morgan walked up to his locker, his dark gray baseball cap half-turned so it was shading the right side of his head. He fiddled with the lock, entering in his combination, and pulled open the locker, scanning its emptiness. "Okay, time to put something in you for the first time," he declared, as if the locker could hear him, and reached down for his blue backpack.

~Madison Cinnamon~  | 44 comments Dylan walked down the halls. I'm not scared he thought to himself. He smiled encouragingly and walked to locker 75. He turned the lock left reaching number 20, to the right to 24, and left again to 48. He twisted and pulled his locker open. "so glad i got that open. Hey morgan, sorry i was in the zone!" he laughed to himself.

Morgan looked up at his friend and laughed as well. "It's good to know it takes that much concentration to open a locker...it'll make it that much easier to pull a prank on you." Once he loaded his books for his last periods into his locker, he closed it and looked to Dylan, observing the smile he was wearing, as if to reassure himself or something. "So, you nervous?" he commented.

~Madison Cinnamon~  | 44 comments "well, ive always had trouble with my locker and I ACTUALLY GOT IT DUDE!! And dont even think about pranks yet, come on its our first day. But i already thought of a great one!" He stacked his books in his locker according to when he had them. "Nah, not really, just trying to grab the ladies attention thats all," but he was lying through his teeth, even he was a little nervous. "What about u??"

"Please share," Morgan pressed, regarding the prank Dylan spoke of. "Nervous? Nah, dude, do you even know me? I've been waiting for high school since, like, fifth grade."

~Madison Cinnamon~  | 44 comments "Nah, its confedential." "I was just trying to generate a conversation. I am stocked to be out of middle school, but it is a little nerve racking." His voice started to trail.

Morgan punched his shoulder lightly, giving him a reassuring grin. "Don't worry, high school's just like middle school. Just a little bigger." His grin deepened, "Besides, there are a lot more girls here."

~Madison Cinnamon~  | 44 comments "Dude dont worry about me. And i already thought about that. Ill be scoring girls left and right, oh and you..." He smiled;.

"I'm sure you will," Morgan laughed, but then raised an eyebrow. "What about me...?"

~Madison Cinnamon~  | 44 comments "Yah, i dont really know..." He smiled," Kidding bro!"

Morgan dramatically flipped his bangs out of his green eyes. "Hey, you and I both know the chicks can't resist me." He laughed. "Okay, so what do you have for first period?"

~Madison Cinnamon~  | 44 comments "Yah, i know." He laughed. "I have Biology. What about u??"

Morgan cracked a smile. "I do too. How convenient." He lifted his bag off the ground and slipped his shoulder under the strap. "See, now you don't need to be nervous. As long as I'm around, you know nobody will play any pranks on you. Well, unless I'm the one doing it of course..." He smirked, an amused light in his eye.

~Madison Cinnamon~  | 44 comments "I wouldnt worry about that, its others who should be worried about ME! and u." He smiled.

Morgan chuckled and started down the hall, glancing up at one of those clocks that was sticking out of the wall. They still had about three minutes left to get to class. "Yeah, we're back! And ready to show this school what they've been missing without us."

~Madison Cinnamon~  | 44 comments "They are really in for it!" He laughed, walking down the hall way. It was nearly empty, but there were a few girls he could still gaze upon, many much older.

Morgan looked up to see Dylan staring at a group of girls and elbowed him, hoping to bring him back to reality. "Come on, you're about to miss our hallway," he rolled his eyes, turning to the biology hall.

message 19: by Roderick (new)

Roderick Trujillo (RoderickKujoTrujillo) Amos walked down the hallway to see the two younger students finish their conversation and shrugged his back pack up higher since it'd been falling down on his shoulder. He took a right and walked into his first period class, Latin III.

Morgan watched Amos as he passed by them, and his gaze followed him into the classroom. "Wow," he muttered. "That's pretty advanced. He must be a sophomore, at least." Although Morgan was taller than most the people in the hallway, including Amos and Dylan, other students could often tell he was a freshman still.

message 21: by Roderick (new)

Roderick Trujillo (RoderickKujoTrujillo) Amos looked over at Morgan at the last second, noticing his staring gaze, and his facial expression couldn't be anything other than an impassive look, one that showed no emotion, one that revealed nothing about it's wearer.

message 22: by Roderick (new)

Roderick Trujillo (RoderickKujoTrujillo) (Sorry I'm late, got caught up at Down Town Disney or some place.)

((That's okay. Everybody loves Downtown Disney.))

Morgan blinked at how emotionless Amos' expression was and tipped his head as he disappeared into the classroom. "Okay, then," he looked back to Dylan, then looked up at room 302. "We're here," he pointed to the sign next to the door and then walked in.

message 24: by Roderick (new)

Roderick Trujillo (RoderickKujoTrujillo) Amos simply ignored the tip of the younger boys nod and he took a right, leading down the hallway to his own class.

~Madison Cinnamon~  | 44 comments "Sorry dude, i spaced out, whats happening??"

message 26: by Roderick (new)

Roderick Trujillo (RoderickKujoTrujillo) (I'm confused, should I wait until later to bring my character back in?)

Morgan rolled his eyes at his friend's usual tuning out of reality, and summed things up for him, "We're walking into our biology class, Dylan."

((Well, I guess now we jump over to our respective subjects. So, Rod, you would be in Latin, while Dylan and Morgan would go over to the Biology topic.))

message 28: by Roderick (new)

Roderick Trujillo (RoderickKujoTrujillo) (Then I'm pulling Amos out until after class. This is simply for the lockers, right?)

((Yep, just lockers and the hallways between classes, pretty much.))

message 30: by Roderick (new)

Roderick Trujillo (RoderickKujoTrujillo) (right)

~Madison Cinnamon~  | 44 comments "oh right. We are in school!" he frowned.

((Biology topic?))

~Madison Cinnamon~  | 44 comments ((right!))

unread topics | mark unread