Inheritance (The Inheritance Cycle, #4) Inheritance discussion

What character would you be? And why??!!

Comments (showing 1-15 of 15) (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Weiting I'd be Arya because she's awesome!
Princess,dragon rider,shadeslayer,ambassador and skillful but the only thing that I don't like is she loves Faolin.

Danica I would either be Arya or Angela. I love Arya because of all the reasons listed above. But Angela is just so cool! She's eccentric and odd and perfect in one whole package. (plus she travels with a werecat, which would be AWESOME!)

Monica I would be Nasuada bc she showed me strength, leadership, and dignity. I could also be angela bc of her wisdom. She was very mysterious which meant to me she probably lived an interesting life. I could also be a werecat bc they were shapeshifters and mysterious. Didnt they dislike angela or the other way around. But angela and the werecats history would make a great series

Danica They would!

Elizabeth Saphira! To be able to fly, communicate telepathically, breath fire, I mean who wouldn't want to be a mighty dragon?

Weiting Arya Svit-kona wrote: "I would either be Arya or Angela. I love Arya because of all the reasons listed above. But Angela is just so cool! She's eccentric and odd and perfect in one whole package. (plus she travels with a..."

You got it!

Weiting Elizabeth wrote: "Saphira! To be able to fly, communicate telepathically, breath fire, I mean who wouldn't want to be a mighty dragon?"

Yeah, but did you see how ridicoulous she was when she first saw Glaedr??
"Oh my god look at his scales, oh my god he's so.."
I almost thought she was a teen.

Elizabeth Weiting wrote: "Elizabeth wrote: "Saphira! To be able to fly, communicate telepathically, breath fire, I mean who wouldn't want to be a mighty dragon?"

Yeah, but did you see how ridicoulous she was when she first..."

in her defense, she is technically only a few years old when she meets him, and she also thought she was the last of her race

Muhammad Ali I would be brom wise, patient, strong, humorous, sarcastic sometimes, tragic, and last but not least epic. Brom is a character that was killed off too early in the book we we had more time with him in the book but oh well, he's still epic

Melanie Stockton Saphira because of the freedom that dragons are able to get, they can fly anywhere they wanted, eat what they wanted, breathe fire, communicate telepathically, etc.

Iesha (In east shade house at...) I would have to say Angela, Nasuada, or a werecat. Angela because of her personality and knowledge, Nasuada because of her strength, leadership skills, and she and Muragh could have be a really cute couple(so guess that mean I want to be her because I could date him^.^), and a werecat because they are just awesome!:D

message 12: by Jose (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jose Rivera Murtagh or Angela. Murtagh because he's awesome. Angela because she's odd, interesting and always has something to say when needed.

message 13: by Ara (new) - rated it 2 stars

Ara Metto I'd be a spirit. Because everyone always forgets about the spirits. Poor things; they get no love.

Maria Aprile I think i'd like to be Angela. She is odd and eccentric and knits! Being Arya seems like the typical choice response. I think I would like to be Saphira most. Her wrath and capacity for love are incredible. She is an absolutely georgous creature and can fly! That maternal instinct to care for Eragon and her wisdom. Absolutely the best!

message 15: by Mia (new) - rated it 5 stars

Mia Arya because she is an elf therefore I would love the use of magic and the enhanced physical abilities. Also because she is well known among all races. She is also very strong and leads many a cause. She is a fine warrior and an incredible magician!

all discussions on this book | post a new topic

Books mentioned in this topic

Inheritance (other topics)