Paranormal Addicts & Newbies discussion

Need A Recommendation? Post Here > For Research - Half Fallen Angel

Comments (showing 1-3 of 3) (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nickie (new)

Nickie (NickieAsher) | 3 comments I hope someone might be able to recommend material concerning half-Fallen Angels...as in the offspring of a Fallen male crossed with a human woman. I'm an author who needs to incorporate such a character in a novel and I do not have a lot of reference material to draw from. I would appreciate any recommendations.

Shera (Book Whispers) (SheraBookWhispers) | 2530 comments Do you want research type book, or books that paranormal authors have Incorporated it into?

message 3: by Frank (new)

Frank Smith (frankwsmith) If you want to go back to the classic meaning and interweave some traditional archetypes you could do a search on Nephilim. The original mention (In scripture) is Genesis 6:1-6.

That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.

There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

(You could probably find enough conjecture and writing on those two verses to last a life time.)

Not sure if that was what you were looking for, but it sprang to mind.

unread topics | mark unread