Urban Fantasy series' discussion

Networking > Making New Goodreads friends

Comments (showing 1-20 of 20) (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by JP (new)

JP Reads (JPFantasyReads) | 426 comments Mod
Hey Guys! I would love to get to know you all better. Please send me a friend request if you would like =)

message 2: by *Rachael* (new)

*Rachael* (jimbunni) I'll add myself on to the be friended list cos you can never have too many friends right Jacki?! ;)

message 3: by JP (new)

Rachael wrote: "I'll add myself on to the be friended list cos you can never have too many friends right Jacki?! ;)"

Completely agree ;)

message 4: by Juli (new)

Juli I'm happy to be added as well. :)

message 5: by Brianna (new)

Brianna | 64 comments Same here. :D

message 6: by Nicole (new)

Nicole (nike13) Adding everyone above as friends :) I'd love to receive too!

message 7: by JP (new)

Thanks guys!!!!

message 8: by Gennesse (new)

Gennesse | 62 comments Same here! :)

message 9: by Jes (new)

Jes Young | 7 comments Hi everybody. I'm sending friend requests to all of you today (instead of accomplishing anything meaningful at work.) Please feel free to friend me right back.

message 10: by JP (new)

Jes wrote: "Hi everybody. I'm sending friend requests to all of you today (instead of accomplishing anything meaningful at work.) Please feel free to friend me right back."

HAHA work is overrated anyways

message 11: by Mattie (new)

Mattie (MattieDunman) | 13 comments I would love to add you all as friends as well! The more book recommendations the better!

message 12: by Jes (new)

Jes Young | 7 comments Jacki wrote: "Jes wrote: "Hi everybody. I'm sending friend requests to all of you today (instead of accomplishing anything meaningful at work.) Please feel free to friend me right back."

HAHA work is overrated ..."

I know! My boss is so set on me getting stuff done though... She's totally unreasonable. = )

Mrs. Bella Cullen 4ever (Vampire-addict) | 3 comments I would like to have more friends. I started this a few months ago and don't have that many friends. Send me a friend request if you would like to be my friend.

message 14: by JP (new)

Jes wrote: "Jacki wrote: "Jes wrote: "Hi everybody. I'm sending friend requests to all of you today (instead of accomplishing anything meaningful at work.) Please feel free to friend me right back."

HAHA work..."

SMH silly bosses

Nenia *Genghis Khan soaked in sherbet* Please feel free to add me, if you want! (Assuming my profile and shelves don't scare you away first...) I like making new book buddies. :)

message 16: by Jes (new)

Jes Young | 7 comments Pikachu wrote: "Please feel free to add me, if you want! (Assuming my profile and shelves don't scare you away first...) I like making new book buddies. :)"

Are you kidding? I'd be friends with you for the names of your shelves alone. Never mind what's on them.
= )

Nenia *Genghis Khan soaked in sherbet* Awww! Well, yay! :)

message 18: by Schelle (new)

Schelle | 9 comments I think I've added you all, not enough time to get on here these days to check the hot new books coming out so at least you guys should keep me updated.

message 19: by Lisa (new)

Lisa Goldman | 9 comments Ok I added everyone but if I missed someone please feel free to add me.

http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/...

Valerie the bookworm | 4 comments Okay!

unread topics | mark unread