« previous 1 3 4

Jasmine Dgk Ramos   (SadButTrue) Chi-Town!! The Windy Cindy <3
Chicago, Illinois, U.S.A

message 3: by Pat (new)

Pat Nietz | 3 comments I am from new jersey

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Canada :P!! EH!

message 5: by Pat (new)

Pat Nietz | 3 comments Im going on vacation and am looking for a fun book. A book that will make you laugh out loud. It can be a bit sad but also a book that yiu dont want to out down...does anyone have any suggestions?

message 6: by Pat (new)

Pat Nietz | 3 comments Hi rose. I am not crazy about vampires. I actually like non fiction

message 7: by Jesse (new)

Jesse Pinkman (allwaysnicetoseeyouwatson) | 13 comments Hey Rose, sorry I didn't comment on our supernatural group till now, I was out. I replied

message 8: by Nicole (new)

Nicole (_gelanicole) Philippines!

message 9: by Johns (new)

Johns United States! De Witt, Missouri, specificly.

message 10: by Patricia (new)

Patricia Gonzalez (Pattyread) | 1 comments Hello to all im new! and Im from Tlaxcala México :D if you look for it my state is the most little state in the Mexican Republic :P

message 11: by Johns (new)

Johns Ohhh. I knew I was fogetting something.

message 13: by Johns (new)

Johns Hi!

❄️ Propertea Of Frostea ❄️ Bitter SnoBerry ❄ (BerryNumey) Thanks Rose:) and Hi to Raine(:

message 15: by Johns (new)

Johns Ello there! I'm hyper in case you haven't noticed.

message 17: by Nicole (new)

Nicole (_gelanicole) :))

message 18: by Moni (new)

Moni I am from India.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

From India
Live in Australia, SYDNEY!

message 20: by Olivia, Co-Mod (new)

Olivia (Croft) | 4774 comments :)

message 21: by Peace (new)

Peace | 154 comments intersting

❄️ Propertea Of Frostea ❄️ Bitter SnoBerry ❄ (BerryNumey) Lots of plants and trees and malls and cricket fans....oh and dogs:)

message 24: by Nicole (new)

Nicole (_gelanicole) Too hot in here ♥

message 25: by Peace (new)

Peace | 154 comments Nicole wrote: "Too hot in here ♥"

same here and there. a bit hot.

❄️ Propertea Of Frostea ❄️ Bitter SnoBerry ❄ (BerryNumey) Its about to rain here I think ~.~

message 27: by Nicole (new)

Nicole (_gelanicole) Global warming please go away. ♥

❄️ Propertea Of Frostea ❄️ Bitter SnoBerry ❄ (BerryNumey) It won't just go away...:(

message 29: by Nicole (new)

Nicole (_gelanicole) I know. :(

message 30: by E.E.S. (new)

E.E.S. (classicsvariety) | 69 comments Arizona. It is BAKING!

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm in Florida.

message 32: by Peace (new)

Peace | 154 comments k

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

It is hot here, too hot for me. It's 90 degrees here.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Sometimes, Florida is 100 degrees. But we have been getting a lot of rain lately, so that always helps with cooling things down.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

LOL, that's true.

message 36: by Peace (new)

Peace | 154 comments Rose wrote: "I know it."

ik.

message 37: by Peace (new)

Peace | 154 comments where is everyone from, an which time zones?

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

I think I'm in what's probably called the Eastern Time Zone.

Tessa 『弓子』 (panicrocks95) I'm from Texas, and I do really say y'all a lot so get over it. Oh and NO I HAVEN'T RIDDEN, DON'T OWN, AND DON'T WANT A HORSE. Just thought I'd get those frequently asked non-texan questions out of the way XD.

Tessa 『弓子』 (panicrocks95) I love heat and humidity XD And I really love TX it's awesome. I've been to NM, AZ, CA, and FL. but that's all I remember. I went to Louisiana when I was little but I don't remember XD.

Tessa 『弓子』 (panicrocks95) That's cool XD NM is New Mexico by the way lool

message 42: by E.E.S. (new)

E.E.S. (classicsvariety) | 69 comments Rose wrote: "Try our 107 we had yesterday. Of course, that's without the humidity, since AZ doesn't get humidity. We just get the hotness and the sun and rain and dust storms."

Where do you live in Arizona? I live next to Phoenix in this little old town called Laveen.

message 43: by E.E.S. (new)

E.E.S. (classicsvariety) | 69 comments Rose wrote: "E.E.S. wrote: "Rose wrote: "Try our 107 we had yesterday. Of course, that's without the humidity, since AZ doesn't get humidity. We just get the hotness and the sun and rain and dust storms."

Wher..."

Oh. That's a ways from me then. Literally the same weather though. Being a weatherman in AZ must be the easiest job ever ("It looks sunny, in the 100s, and tomorrow it should be sunny") LOL

message 44: by Olivia, Co-Mod (new)

Olivia (Croft) | 4774 comments hey everyone that here.
i think its just hot that everywhere. here its just 2 hot.

Rosa Harkness ~ Queen of Wibbly-Wobbly (AnnaToTheMax) I'm origianally from Grand Rapids, Michigan. Now I live in de south.

Rosa Harkness ~ Queen of Wibbly-Wobbly (AnnaToTheMax) South Carolina. Bloody hot state.............

message 47: by Olivia, Co-Mod (new)

Olivia (Croft) | 4774 comments Rose wrote: "Wow. You should try Arizona. We're in the 100's but AZ never feels like the temperature because we don't have humidity."

that is true there.

message 48: by Olivia, Co-Mod (new)

Olivia (Croft) | 4774 comments where is does everone live, & what the temputre that they are now.

message 49: by Peace (new)

Peace | 154 comments here is really hot, but sometimes there would be some type of cool breeze that would cool everythng down.

Rosa Harkness ~ Queen of Wibbly-Wobbly (AnnaToTheMax) It's ALWAYS humid down here. I don't like it.

« previous 1 3 4

unread topics | mark unread