The Golden Lily (Bloodlines, #2) The Golden Lily discussion

The Indigo spell!! Next in bloodline books.

Comments (showing 1-50 of 166) (166 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by Celeste (last edited Jul 05, 2012 09:59AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Celeste Biersack Ok, so i was doing my thing on the computer, lalalalalalalalalalala, when i saw the cover to the third one! I was like, OH MY GOD, and i was like screaming and yelling, and mymother asked me what was wrong.
"Oh, nothing, the cover to a book i want just came out." I said
"when does it come out?"
"A year from now...." I keep screaming and yelling all night. I could baring breathe, i could only gasp.

http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/87...

It's called the indigo spell

description

description

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Селеста wrote: "Ok, so i was doing my thing on the computer, lalalalalalalalalalala, when i saw the cover to the third one! I was like, OH MY GOD, and i was like screaming and yelling, and mymother asked me what w..."

OhMyKami!! I sotally cant wait till it comes out!! Thank you for posting!!

Celeste Biersack sorry, still gasping....

♥ Alexia -Team Malec ♥ lol. Yeah, there's just one thing missing on the cover...Her golden lily. but Richelle Mead said that they'll add it on later...

Celeste Biersack *GASP!* I will die of gasping

♥ Alexia -Team Malec ♥ Same! Don't worry you'll catch your breath in a years' time :P

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Wow, i didnt notice that, kill me :P

S.L.J. It's coming out alot more quickly than bloodlines did.

message 10: by S.L.J. (last edited Jul 06, 2012 05:03AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

S.L.J. Bloodlines was about a year after LS. Indigo Spell is only 7 months away. :)

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Awesome, cant wait :D

Senait still.. we'll have to wait 7 months!! I don't know if I can wait that long!!!

S.L.J. I'm afraid you're going to have to. Still the first chapter was pretty good. I'm sure RM will release it in a few months. :)

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

7 month is a freaking long time!!

S.L.J. Let's just keep our fingers crossed that the world doesn't end on the 21st of December. :)

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

:( I completely forgot about that :L

S.L.J. Lumiere wrote: ":( I completely forgot about that :L"

LOL. relax. They never actually said the world would end, it's just the end of their calander.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

S.L.J. wrote: "Lumiere wrote: ":( I completely forgot about that :L"

LOL. relax. They never actually said the world would end, it's just the end of their calander."

I knew that :P

S.L.J. Lumiere wrote: "S.L.J. wrote: "Lumiere wrote: ":( I completely forgot about that :L"

LOL. relax. They never actually said the world would end, it's just the end of their calander."

I knew that :P"

LOL. They also seem to think there will be an alignment of the planets, which NASA reports won't happen for about 600,000 years. :P

message 20: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 06, 2012 03:56PM) (new)

S.L.J. wrote: "Lumiere wrote: "S.L.J. wrote: "Lumiere wrote: ":( I completely forgot about that :L"

I knew that :P..."

LOL. They also seem to think there will be an alignment of the planets, which NASA reports won't happen for about 600,000 years. :P"

Gawd. Are they always wrong?? LOL

S.L.J. Who? NASA or the Mayans?

Chandana Wait, what date does it come out on?

Celeste Biersack AWWWW
Feburary.....

Chandana S.L.J. wrote: "Who? NASA or the Mayans?"

I think people are relying on the Mayans more that good old NASA.

Celeste Biersack I CAN'T WAIT!

Chandana Селеста wrote: "I CAN'T WAIT!"

UNDERSTATEMENT.

Celeste Biersack totally *Hair flip*

Chandana Agreed.

Danielle I am so excited!!!!!

Celeste Biersack I am so excited my mother said if i didn't settee down she would let me buy the book!

Gurjas cant wait its killing me now

Laurie It is going to be so hard to wait for this to be released !! :-)

S.L.J. Keep checking her website to see when the blurb pops up. :)

◆¸.•Fashion  nerd◆¸.• oh my GOD iam still screaming.oh wait i ave to breath omg omg its gonna be out in about a year cant wait for da book.man i live dis series.

Weird Kid The indigo spell. BEST. NAME. EVER.

Celeste Biersack I think i will go crazy before i can read it.

Weird Kid Селеста wrote: "I think i will go crazy before i can read it."

Won't we all!!!

Chandana Weird wrote: "Селеста wrote: "I think i will go crazy before i can read it."

Won't we all!!!"

For sure. I know I am 'cause I can't stand the wait.

S.L.J. I'm just praying that there isn't a love triangle.

message 41: by Justine (new) - added it

Justine Saulnier my best friend just told me OMFG IM SO EXCITED FOR IT TO COME OUT "GIRLY SQUEAL"

Sigh. who read the summery? its out!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 43: by Justine (new) - added it

Justine Saulnier i havent but where can u find it i soooo want to know what happens

Sigh. here it is!!

After an event that changed Sydney and Adrian’s lives forever, Sydney struggles to draw the line between her Alchemist teachings and what her heart is urging her to do. Then she meets alluring Marcus Finch, a former Alchemist who pushes her to rebel against the people who raised her. And when Sydney comes face to face with an evil magic user, she finally begins to embrace the mysterious magic she knows she holds within . . .

Enjoy!!

Aimen *Vampire Bookworm* AAHHHH!!! I read the summary and i was like :O OHMYLORD ITS HERE!!!! AAHHH!!!!!!!!!!

Chandana S.L.J. wrote: "I'm just praying that there isn't a love triangle."

too late for that, i think. There's gonna be a triangle for sure. Just like in VA. (seriously, there are only a few YA books out there that AREN'T love triangles-it irritates me)

message 47: by Justine (new) - added it

Justine Saulnier but its more interesting when there is a love triangle or am i the only one who thinks that??

Chandana Justine wrote: "but its more interesting when there is a love triangle or am i the only one who thinks that??"

That's what i used to think, but then i realized that EVERY YA book does that to add more 'spicy' twists to the story, so I kinda got bored and irritated. But I'll still like a good story even with love triangles.

S.L.J. Chandana wrote: "Justine wrote: "but its more interesting when there is a love triangle or am i the only one who thinks that??"

That's what i used to think, but then i realized that EVERY YA book does that to add ..."

Mine doesn't! :D

Besides, RM has already done the love-tiangle thing and the forbiddon love thing. I think she needs to try something different.

message 50: by Justine (new) - added it

Justine Saulnier yeah i think i like the forbidden love thing its nerve racking for the characters and its sooo sweeetttt when they dont give a crap what anyone thinks even if it is forbidden love

« previous 1 3 4

all discussions on this book | post a new topic

Books mentioned in this topic

The Golden Lily (other topics)
Foretold: 14 Tales of Prophecy and Prediction (other topics)
Half-Blood (other topics)