Divergent (Divergent, #1) Divergent question

Divergent
Sonia Mohanlal Sonia Jul 02, 2012 10:15AM
Which faction would you choose?

Dauntless all the way :)

I think I would chose Amity or Erudite no way Dauntless haha I am not fearless!

Hmm . . . well, I'm brave, but not jump off of a moving train brave. I'm smart, but I'm not an Erudite genius. I lie sometimes, get in a ton of fights with friends, and I can be selfish sometimes. I'm . . . me. But, if I had to choose, I'd choose the easiest for me: Candor.

DAUNTLESS! :)

Erudite, I'm on a constant look out for knowledge man :)

deleted member Jul 12, 2012 06:38PM   0 votes
Erudite all the way! I'm not peaceful, I DO NOT want to wrestle or jump off a train, I'm not selfless, and I lie a lot

Kirsten (last edited Jul 02, 2012 03:37PM ) Jul 02, 2012 03:36PM   0 votes
I agree with what the Dauntless believe in, (what Tobias says they use 2 believe in) but I would never make it through the initiation, so that's a no lol. So probably Amity :)

I probably would not fit in any of those factions, might as well be factionless. :) Spare some food?

I would love to be Dauntless. I love the way they live, and what they believe in. But I know I'd have serious issues during the fighting part of training. I'd have to go with a strategy similar to Tris's, and I don't know if I could pull it off.
I would love to be Erudite too. I love the way they live. I love books. But I don't believe in what they believe in. They go for "Knowledge is power. We are smarter and because of that we are better than anyone else." and I disagree. Knowledge can be power, yes. But just because you are smart does not mean you are better than everyone. (and yes, I know the Dauntless flaw: "We're fearless and stronger than you. Strength is power." but the Erudite one really gets me) I wonder how smart you have to be for initiation... I wish I knew, so I could decide whether I'd pass or not. I hope I could, but I don't think I'd join if I disagree with their beliefs. I could do it, though.
So yeah, stuck between Erudite and Dauntless.
Sorry for my huge paragraph... the Erudite in me is showing!! =)

all discussions on this book | post a new topic

Books mentioned in this topic

Divergent (other topics)