Twilight (Twilight, #1) Twilight discussion

Jared vs Edward

Comments (showing 1-15 of 15) (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

☆♥☆Katrin★♡★ Who would win in a fight? Who do you like better?
(P.s. Edward from Twilight, Jared from The Host)

♥ Alexia -Team Malec ♥ Edward, because of his Vampire powers.
Hard choice....to be fair-i didn't like either of them...
But I'd have to go with Edward, I was upset about the actor they chose for the movies...and he is not a red-head! This angers me.

Emma wait, do you say your on or comment on the first one?

Emma I mean... Do you make your own vs or comment on first One (Edward vs Jared)

♥ Alexia -Team Malec ♥ Own comment....I think

Emma our own VS's?

♥ Alexia -Team Malec ♥ Yeah...dosn't really matter......

Abby :} Im confused.. but im just gonna say Jared cause that was the question

Darlene Edward would win in a fight cuz he's a vampire, but I like Jared better. I don't care for either that much tho. I prefer Ian and Jacob :)

Annie I don't really know. I haven't read The Host yet but I'm going to.

kpopfan But you hardly see Jared fight on the host soooo I wouldn't know about that, plus Edwards talent mainly consist on being sparkly...

message 13: by kpopfan (last edited Jul 02, 2012 09:06AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

kpopfan Annie wrote: "I don't really know. I haven't read The Host yet but I'm going to."

Amazing book would pick that over Twilight. Because it has aliens and its a distopian book.

kpopfan BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE OBSIDIAN BOOK TRAILER COMING OUT ON JULY 6TH ON USA TODAY Obsidian (Lux, #1) by Jennifer L. Armentrout

♥ Alexia -Team Malec ♥ Darlene =) wrote: "Edward would win in a fight cuz he's a vampire, but I like Jared better. I don't care for either that much tho. I prefer Ian and Jacob :)"

Agree, exactly

all discussions on this book | post a new topic

Books mentioned in this topic

Twilight (other topics)
Obsidian (other topics)