Hush Hush Fans discussion

Finale (Hush, Hush, #4)
This topic is about Finale
Finale > Read The First Chapter of Finale!

Comments (showing 1-25 of 25) (25 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Sarah burrows | 11 comments this link doesn't work for me :( , it just takes me to my goodreads homepage each time -_- xx

Erika (erikamiller) | 11 comments Sarah wrote: "this link doesn't work for me :( , it just takes me to my goodreads homepage each time -_- xx"

The same with me! :/

Marijah (HushHush4evr) | 23 comments same here.

Sarah burrows | 11 comments I've read the first chapter, not through that link though, and its good... definitely gave some ideas of what to expect, can't wait to read the whole book now :D love this series xxx

Marijah (HushHush4evr) | 23 comments oh yeah me too. its in the newest edition of crescendo(paperback)

Sarah burrows | 11 comments ^do you mean silence?? cause that's the one i read it in... cause if it was crescendo it would give away what happens in silence, for those who haven't read it yet :/ xxx

Cyndi Goodgame | 3 comments Thx. Read it. OMG! Shouldn't have. Dying for it to come out now!

Aimen OHMYGOD!!!!!! Could I have become anymore impatient? That first chapter....

Monica&spikey | 5 comments Where have you all been? I read the first chapter months ago.
Okay, my mom likes to go to this store, Sams Club, and you can only shop there if you have a membership, but anyway, months ago (I'm not sure how many. before Finale was named, though) they had a copy of Crecsendo in the book section which included the first chapter of book 4 (because, as I said, the fourth book had not been named Finale yet, at the time) and I went there with my mom, and while she was shopping, I just grabbed that book, flipped to the back, read the chapter, than put it back on the shelf!

Marijah (HushHush4evr) | 23 comments i know. i read it awhile ago too. i want to read it again.

Renée (Renee_Bookboyfriends) Monica&spikey wrote: "Where have you all been? I read the first chapter months ago.
Okay, my mom likes to go to this store, Sams Club, and you can only shop there if you have a membership, but anyway, months ago (I'm no..."

I know, I read it ages ago too!

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Great! I'm so excited for it!

Monica&spikey | 5 comments Renee wrote: "Monica&spikey wrote: "Where have you all been? I read the first chapter months ago.
Okay, my mom likes to go to this store, Sams Club, and you can only shop there if you have a membership, but anyw..."

Go awesome us!

Renée (Renee_Bookboyfriends) :D that doesn't necessarily mean I remember it though.... I have to read the series again before Finale comes out...

message 17: by Rhye (new) - rated it 5 stars

Rhye Chambers (RhyeChambers2013) | 4 comments omg!!! i can not wait till finale comes out the first chapter did not dissapoint :)

Maddie | 109 comments Mod
Rhye wrote: "omg!!! i can not wait till finale comes out the first chapter did not dissapoint :)"

no it really didnt left so much suspense and anticipation

Renée (Renee_Bookboyfriends) I am re-reading...

Renée (Renee_Bookboyfriends) yeah, but there's another thread for that!

message 21: by Renée (last edited Dec 10, 2012 01:16AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Renée (Renee_Bookboyfriends) in the group home, the different discussion threads.

Renée (Renee_Bookboyfriends) your welcome!

Renée (Renee_Bookboyfriends) I loved the end when Patch could feel again! OMG it was so beautiful!

Lynzie | 14 comments the first chapter was like OMG we need to read the whole book in like one or two days it sucks you in so fast

Lynzie | 14 comments Renée wrote: "I loved the end when Patch could feel again! OMG it was so beautiful!"

I agree it was amazing and wonderful

unread topics | mark unread