Wild Things: YA Grown-Up discussion

The Selection (The Selection, #1)
This topic is about The Selection
Book Club Discussions > July 2012- The Selection by Kiera Cass

Comments (showing 1-6 of 6) (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jennifer W, WT Co-Moderator (new)

Jennifer W | 1123 comments Mod
Use this thread to discuss July's group read The Selection by Kiera Cass.

Please mark spoilers!

Enjoy!

message 2: by Jennifer W, WT Co-Moderator (new)

Jennifer W | 1123 comments Mod
Has anyone read this? My library doesn't have it, it's too new.

Meghanly | 13 comments Hey all! Did you read all the controversy about this author and her agent gaming the GR system for better reviews? Check out Wendy Darling's review for more info. To be honest- it makes me not want to read the book!

Kari Meghanly wrote: "Hey all! Did you read all the controversy about this author and her agent gaming the GR system for better reviews? Check out Wendy Darling's review for more info. To be honest- it makes me not want..."

I saw it right before I started reading the book and almost didn't read it. Honestly, I didn't expect to like the book anyway because I don't like The Bachelor (and don't agree with it), but I did like it. Almost makes me wish I didn't read it now because what happened.

Maree  ♫ Light's Shadow ♪ | 233 comments Yeah, I finished it and wrote my review, then went to read other reviews and realized why the cover looked so familiar. I'm not too bothered that I read it, considering I borrowed it from the library rather than buying it, but I do frown both on what the author said and what she and her agent were doing.

I did really enjoy the book, though. I thought it was going to be a meh book, but I liked the characters and I might even actually care about the outcome. But blah on cliffhangers.

Erika  (ReadingButterfly) I finally got a chance to read The Selection. This was a pleasant surprise. I was not expecting this book to soo good. I didn't really mind the inevitable love triangle that much. Looking forward to book#2.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

The Selection (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Kiera Cass (other topics)