The New England Immortals discussion

Trust (New England Immortals #2)
This topic is about Trust
Book 2 - Trust > Trust - Chapters 1-5

Comments (showing 1-10 of 10) (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by E.L. (new) - added it

E.L. (ELeighanne) | 21 comments Mod
For those of you who have read the preview of Trust (chapters 1-5) what did you think. Does Twilight still ring out at all? Andrea's reactions believeable?

Sharon | 5 comments I finished reading first five chapters yesterday. I enjoyed them and want the rest of the story! I know this is a preview but editing needs to be done. There are misspelled/wrong words used.

message 3: by E.L. (new) - added it

Thanks, yea ive been trying to get it done. My beta reader is MIA right now and spotting your own mistakes tends to be alittle tricky lol. Im glad you liked it tho. My the time i release it all i hope to have 99% of the mistakes fixed. :)

Sharon | 5 comments I can't wait to read the whole book!

message 5: by Phillip (new) - added it

Phillip Henderson | 2 comments I'll be reading the sample this weekend, so will leave feeback then. Looking forward to reading this.

message 6: by Phillip (new) - added it

Phillip Henderson | 2 comments Still have not had a chance to read the sample, E. But it is on my to-do list. As soon as I have read it I'll let you know what i think.

message 7: by E.L. (new) - added it

Its all good, whenever u get to it is fine. Thanks phil :)

message 8: by Steff (new)

Steff griffiths | 4 comments Hey, ive just finished reading Believe and the beginnings of Trust. all i can say is that i cannot wait to read more, and that i was disappointed when i couldnt. It does have a twilight theme to it, but i think when the series is finished i think it could be better. Again i say cannot wait to read more and find out what happens between Shane and Andrea :)

message 9: by Melissa (new)

Melissa | 1 comments I have finished reading chapters 1-5 and I don't think that the Twilight theme is present quite as much in the first part of the book. The plot line really kept my attention.
Most of my issues with the book had to do with misspelling of words. Throughout the book, everywhere that you find "nodes" it should be "nods" and "cloths" should be "clothes". There were a couple of spots where "breaths" was used but it should have been "breathes".
Other than those few spelling errors, I thought that the book was great and I can't wait to read more of it.

message 10: by E.L. (new) - added it

I'm glad you liked it and yes it is entirely rough right now, the final draft will hopefully have all the spelling errors gone. Thanks for your interest :)

unread topics | mark unread