HARRY POTTER~ The Marauders! discussion

Florean Fortescue's Ice Cream Parlor

Comments (showing 1-50 of 141) (141 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

RP!

Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian ((love this place))

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

((Me, too :) ))

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Lily walked in and looked at all the flavors.

Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian James followed. he whispered in her ear, "what are you gonna get Evans?" he said slyly.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Lily jumped and turned to him, "I don't know." Her eyes widened; their noses were almost touching... She turned away sharply.

message 8: by Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian (last edited Jun 30, 2012 01:14PM) (new)

Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian he laughed. "i recommend the choco-nut sundae..."

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Lily's freckled nose wrinkled delicately, "I am not a fan of nuts."

Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian "then get it without nuts! Hello Florean!" he said to Florean. "i would like to try the minty magic."

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Becky stood and looked at all the flavors, they were so much more interesting than the muggle ones that she had been stuck with for the summer.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Sirius walked in behind Becky.

Lily shrugged, "I guess I will. Excuse me, Florean. I would like the choco-nut sundae, but without the nuts, please!" She laughed to herself, "I guess that would just be a chocolate sundae, then."

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Florean grinned and nodded, "Of course! One minty magic and one choco-nut sundae without the nuts coming right up!" He turned away and made the ice cream. "Here you are!" he said, handing them the ice creams.

Lily took hers with a smile, "Thank you, Florean."

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Becky bit her lip as she tried to decide what to have.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

((Hello?))

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

((Sorry!))

Sirius stretched, then casually put his hand on Becky's shoulder, "What are you going to get?"

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Becky bit her lip harder as he did this then she relaxed a little, "I don't know, you pick for me."

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Sirius laughed, "Okay. How about blackberry chocolate chunk?"

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

"Sounds good," she smiled up at him.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

"Okay then!" Sirius grinned. "Florean, could this lovely lady have a blackberry chocolate chunk please, and for me... just a chocolate."

Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian James watched Sirius and Becky from the table that he and lily were at, and grinned.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Becky blushed slightly and looked away from him to hide the color in her cheeks.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Lily frowned into her her sundae, but didn't say anything.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Sirius grinned wider, "Thank you, Florean. Becky, would you like to sit down?"

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

"Sure," she went and sat at the table next to James and Lily.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Sirius followed her, shooting a happy look at James. He had never been the one to get the girls, despite his good looks and charm. They always went for James.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Becky felt slightly giddy, she had really liked Sirius for a long time now but because of him being in the year above her she had never been able to talk to him.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Lily rolled her eyes. "Oh, great. Now it's Sirius, too," she muttered to herself.

Sirius winked at the redhead, "What was that, Evans?"

Lily flipped her hair over her shoulder, "Nothing."

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Becky smiled at Lily, she was starting to like her quite a bit, mainly because of the way that she treated James.

Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian James laughed.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Lily sighed and smiled at Becky, "Have you met my b- James?" she asked, blushing because of her slip. He is not my boyfriend! she thought.

Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian James looked curiously at Lily. did she just almost call me her boyfriend? he thought.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Lily blushed a deep red, almost matching her fiery hair.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Becky turned to James, "I've seen you around school, you play for your house right?"

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Sirius nodded, but didn't answer for his friend.

Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian James reached out a hand to Becky. "nice to meet you, as lily already said, my name is James. You might know me from seeing quidditch." he said in an arrogant voice.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Lily kicked him under the table, "Oh, great. More about Quidditch. Yes, he's Seeker for our team." she said, annoyed.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yeah," she took his hand. "You're alright at quidditch," she teased with a sly smile.

Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian "yes and I'm also captain, darling." he replied, grinning.
((is that ok? It never says in the book...))

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh dear, that can't be good for your team then," she grinned at him.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

((Yeah, that's fine! It makes sense, seeing as he's one of the best players ever. :) ))

"Oh, yes," Lily sighed. "That still doesn't mean that I have to do what you tell me to do, though. I can think for myself, thank you very much."

Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian "yes you can, but it is still within my power to kick you off the team, sweetheart. And Becky, not to sound arrogant, I am one of the best players in the school." he replied, teasingly

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

"Of course you are, you also have one of the biggest heads in the whole school," she rolled her eyes at him.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

"You wouldn't dare!" Lily narrowed her green eyes. "You need me. Without me, the team would be a wreck. Everyone knows that I have better leadership skills than you."

Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian He laughed. "as lily would say, 'my head is so big it's surprising that I can fit it in my quidditch robes.'" he said jokingly.

message 46: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 01, 2012 02:49PM) (new)

She laughed with him, she couldn't see why Lily kept on turning him down, he was nearly as charming as Sirius.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Lily tried to look angry, but a smile escaped onto her face, "It's true."

Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian "better leadership skills?" he asked.

Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian He laughed again

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yes," Lily said, still smiling.

« previous 1 3

unread topics | mark unread