The Nexus discussion

ARR'sCOMPLETED (post review) > ARR # 31 - THE MOON DWELLERS (The Dwellers, #1) by David Estes

Comments (showing 1-34 of 34) (34 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tana, keeps deleting her nicknames! (last edited Jun 30, 2012 06:38AM) (new)

Tana (tana_t) | 3016 comments Mod
The Moon Dwellers (The Dwellers, #1) by David Estes David Estes

Genre: YA Dystopian

The Moon Dwellers

Book Description

In a desperate attempt to escape destruction decades earlier, humankind was forced underground, into the depths of the earth, creating a new society called the Tri-Realms.

After her parents and sister are abducted by the Enforcers, seventeen-year-old Adele, a member of the middle-class moon dwellers, is unjustly sentenced to life in prison for her parents' crimes of treason.

Against all odds, Adele must escape from the Pen and find her family, while being hunted by a deranged, killing machine named Rivet, who works for the President. She is helped by two other inmates, Tawni and Cole, each of whom have dark secrets that are better left undiscovered. Other than her friends, the only thing she has going for her is a wicked roundhouse kick and two fists that have been well-trained for combat by her father.

At the other end of the social spectrum is Tristan, the son of the President and a sun dweller. His mother is gone. He hates his father. Backed by only his servant and best friend, Roc, he leaves his lavish lifestyle in the Sun Realm, seeking to make something good out of his troubled life.

When a war breaks out within the Tri-Realms, Tristan is thrust into the middle of a conflict that seems to mysteriously follow Adele as she seeks to find her family and uncover her parents true past.

Be one of the first 5 people to sign up below in order to receive a free copy of this ebook to Read and Review! It would be appreciated if all reviews could be posted on sites: Goodreads, Amazon, Barnes & Noble and/or Smashwords.

Formats available: Mobi, Epub & Pdf (all formats available)

All reviews should be completed and posted within 3 to 4 weeks after you recieve your copy of the ebook.

Leave us your Name, email address and format you require.

1. Maghon - magluvsya03@yahoo.com - mobi
2. Janet - JanetMcNulty84@gmail.com - epub
3. Clarisse - clarisse.panuelos@gmail.com - epub
4. Jennifer - jennifer.m.ricketts@gmail.com - mobi
5. Mirvan - ervanmerion@yahoo.com - epub

message 2: by Maghon (new)

Maghon Thomas | 14 comments Ohhh me first!! Lol I'm maghon at magluvsya03@yahoo.com and I like mobi

message 3: by Janet (new)

Janet McNulty | 24 comments Janet JanetMcNulty84@gmail.com epub

Clarisse (The Bookcase Diaries) (Clarisse_TheBookcaseDiaries) | 7 comments Hi I'm Clarisse! Can I have a copy please? :)

clarisse.panuelos@gmail.com - epub

message 5: by Jennifer R (new)

Jennifer R  Ricketts | 6 comments Can I have a copy? I'm Jennifer, and my email is jennifer.m.ricketts@gmail.com
I'd like it to be in mobi please. Thank you!

message 6: by Tana, keeps deleting her nicknames! (new)

1 Copy Remaining

message 7: by Mirvan (new)

Mirvan  Ereon (mirvanereon) | 31 comments Can I? ervanmerion@yahoo.com I love David. What a handsome and intelligent author =P

message 8: by Mirvan (new)

Mirvan  Ereon (mirvanereon) | 31 comments epub please

message 9: by Ana (new)

Ana (Farogiron) | 7 comments Me and my luck haha I'm to late!! Hope you all enjoy it!

message 10: by Tana, keeps deleting her nicknames! (new)

SORRY THIS BOOK HAS BEEN CLOSED AS ALL BOOKS HAVE BEEN GIVEN OUT.

message 11: by Nicole (new)

Nicole (shareAread) | 253 comments Mags you are already getting a copy from David, yes?

message 12: by Nicole (new)

Nicole (shareAread) | 253 comments There are quite a few giveaways during the blog tour if those who missed it want to try their luck

message 14: by Maghon (new)

Maghon Thomas | 14 comments Wait I didn't know we were getting anything for the blog tour...

message 15: by Clarisse (The Bookcase Diaries) (last edited Jun 30, 2012 01:11AM) (new)

Clarisse (The Bookcase Diaries) (Clarisse_TheBookcaseDiaries) | 7 comments Tana wrote: "SORRY THIS BOOK HAS BEEN CLOSED AS ALL BOOKS HAVE BEEN GIVEN OUT."

Hi Tana, the front part of my e-mail address was cut off. :)

message 16: by Nicole (new)

Nicole (shareAread) | 253 comments Mags, yeah David sent an email out the other day about it.

message 17: by Maghon (new)

Maghon Thomas | 14 comments Uh oh. I guess I didn't get that email :/

message 18: by Nicole (new)

Nicole (shareAread) | 253 comments hmmmm, lemme forward it to you

message 19: by Nicole (new)

Nicole (shareAread) | 253 comments just sent it, you were on the email, check it out

message 20: by Maghon (new)

Maghon Thomas | 14 comments Awwww I wonder what happened that's my correct email address... He already sent me a kindle gift so if he's ok there's one more who could take my spot. I'll review it no matter what lol :)

message 21: by Tana, keeps deleting her nicknames! (new)

Maghon did you get it from Nicole or from here as I can find another person that wants to review it...let me know.

message 22: by Byron (new)

Byron Wells (bwells) | 21 comments I will have to mark this on my to read =)

message 23: by Sophia (new)

Sophia Cruz | 1 comments I want to review it!! Can I take the place? Thanks! sniccruz@yahoo.com epub

message 24: by Think (new)

Think | 10 comments Aww man. I missed the blog tour and was late to the party so I didn't get a copy. Looks really good though Mr. Estes.

message 25: by Maghon (new)

Maghon Thomas | 14 comments I got the copy from you guys here, not as part of the blog tour. I didn't receive the email from her for some reason.

message 26: by Tana, keeps deleting her nicknames! (new)

ok good to know Meghon.

message 27: by Maghon (new)

Maghon Thomas | 14 comments Sorry about this! I'll buy a copy as a gift if that helps. I plan on buying it anyways :)

message 28: by Clarisse (The Bookcase Diaries) (last edited Jul 01, 2012 05:51AM) (new)

Clarisse (The Bookcase Diaries) (Clarisse_TheBookcaseDiaries) | 7 comments Uh oh. David Estes sent me the ebook thru Barnes and Noble, and apparently I can't redeem it because it's not available in my country! It turned itself into a gift card. I tried to buy the ebook again but it really won't work.

What do I do now? I just want to read this. :|

message 29: by Tana, keeps deleting her nicknames! (new)

let me see what we can do, the hard part is you have the gift card already redeemed so there is no way to send that back to David.

Clarisse (The Bookcase Diaries) (Clarisse_TheBookcaseDiaries) | 7 comments Tana wrote: "let me see what we can do, the hard part is you have the gift card already redeemed so there is no way to send that back to David."

I'm really really sorry about that. :(

I have never claimed a gift from B&N before so I had no idea it would do that. I'm prepared to give it back if there's still a chance, just tell me what to do. :)

message 31: by Lexie (new)

Lexie (LivetoRead66) | 16 comments Sorry it took me so long to get this review posted. The book was great though! Thanks for the chance to read and review it!
http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/...

message 32: by Nicole (new)

Nicole (shareAread) | 253 comments Tana did we get the issue finxed for Clarisse?

message 33: by Maghon (new)

Maghon Thomas | 14 comments ok, sorry about this, I know it took a bit, but I've got it now... I am gunna post the link to my review on here, and I'm also going to post a link to my blog that is featuring Moon Dwellers :) I had to feature it, it was too good not to! :)
goodreads review: http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/...
blog link: http://magluvsya03.wordpress.com/2012...

message 34: by Jennifer R (new)

Jennifer R  Ricketts | 6 comments Thank you so much for the opportunity to read and review your book! I really enjoyed this story!

http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/...
https://www.amazon.com/gp/pdp/profile...

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

The Moon Dwellers (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

David Estes (other topics)