Stranded ~Advanced~ discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Airport > Airport cafe

Comments (showing 1-50 of 83) (83 new)    post a comment »

message 1: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ, Semper ubi sub ubi!! (new)

ℋɑƞƞɑℎ | 206 comments Mod
Grab a bite to eat before your flight leaves!

http://www.montpellierairport.net/Ima...

Sαmαnthα  (smyeres117) Aerie ordered and found an open seat to sit down at.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Lily sighed, she followed her stomach's calling and entered the cafe and ordered herself a hot coco.. she was so not excited for the plane ride.. but seeing her grand mother's face was all the motivation she needed. She took her order and sat down on a stool beside some girl, sipping her drink slowly.

Sαmαnthα  (smyeres117) Aerie glanced sideways at the girl who took a seat beside her.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

She glanced back at the same time and smiled politely at her and stared ahead, not saying anything. She took her phone out and texted her dad , saying she was in the airport.

Sαmαnthα  (smyeres117) She returned a similar smile. Out of boredome, she ask the girl, "So where are you going?"

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

"Visiting my grand mother." she smiled, a little surprised she spoke to her, she seemed so reserved and to herself. "And yourself?" she asked poilitely.

Sαmαnthα  (smyeres117) "Alaska," she responded. And, because of her good mood, she added, "To visit a friend."

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

She nodded "Yeah, my nana lives there too.. despite her old age." she grinned and turned around and extended her hand. "I'm Lily."

Sαmαnthα  (smyeres117) She shook her hand. "Aerie," she introduced herself with a smile.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

She smiled and then brought her handback to her coco cup. "alaska is pretty far from here.." she sighed softly.

Sαmαnthα  (smyeres117) "Yes. It's even further from London. But I'm traveling to see the people I love so it's worth it." She took a small sip.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

"I would figure but.. it's a good thing.. what you are doing." she smiled a little. "Well.. it was very nice meeting you, Aerie.."

Sαmαnthα  (smyeres117) "Yes, you too." She tucked a loose strand of hair behind her ear.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

She smiled a little and nodded "So.. have your airplane rides been going smoothly/' s

Sαmαnthα  (smyeres117) "Thankfulky they have. Especially since I've been traveling alone. I wouldn't want anything to go wrong."

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yeah, smae here.. " she smiled a little and took a bigger gulp of her drink.

Sαmαnthα  (smyeres117) She finished off her coffee. "Are you from around here?"

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

she smiled a little "Nope... i'm from Canada.. " she told her witha small wave of her hand

Sαmαnthα  (smyeres117) She nodded. "I've been to Canada before, but very breifly. I still want to see the Niagra Falls."

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

"they're beautiful." she smiled as she remembered them.

Sαmαnthα  (smyeres117) "I've seen lots of pictures but I bet that's nothing compared to seeing them in person. I know someone who went there and they said the falls were absolutely massive."

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

"They are.." she nodded and smiled. "And it's beautiful.. did you know that one year.. the Niagara Falls completely froze up because it was so cold?"

Sαmαnthα  (smyeres117) "No I didn't. That's amazing! All that water really froze?" Her eyes were wide with amazment.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

She smiled and nodded "i know!! I couldn't belive it myself!! I think it was sometime in 1997 or something.." she shrugged and then looked at the time "I gotta get going to the terminal.." she mumbled.

Sαmαnthα  (smyeres117) "It was nice meeting you Lily." She bobbed her head up and down and flashed a bright smile.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

She had a beautiful smile. "You as well, Aerie.. hope we can be seated with eachother on the plane... it would be nice to be able to chat some other time.." she smiled and left. 'Goodbye."

Sαmαnthα  (smyeres117) She nodded in agreement. After a couple days of lonely travel, it would be nice to have some company. "Bye."

Adena Wright (AdenaW) Adam lead Alvina into the cafe and went over to the counter. He ordered a mocha and a bagel and told her to get whatever drink she wanted. He slapped down a bill that would coverthe cost for everything, took his coffee and walked over to one of the small tables.

message 30: by Ashby Grace, Forgot to trim her moostash (new)

Ashby Grace (ashbygrace397) | 450 comments Mod
"Wait," Alvina put up her hands. "You don't have to pay. No seriously, I got it."
She didn't mean to be rude, but she wasn't willing to ever accept help from others...unless her life depended on it. Which, it didn't.

Adena Wright (AdenaW) Adam smiled at her. "Too late," he said, sitting down at the table. "Really, it's my treat," he insisted. He wasn't exactly short on funds and he wasn't the kind of person who spent a lot of money on himself.

message 32: by Ashby Grace, Forgot to trim her moostash (new)

Seriously wishing that she just had declined coming to the cafe, Alvina asked for a cup of English Breakfast tea and sat down next to Adam.
"Well...thanks," she said uncertainly.v

Adena Wright (AdenaW) "You're welcome," Adam said. She looked a little upset and he wondered if there was a reason she didn't like people doing things for her. "Are you not a coffee drinker?" he asked, looking her tea.

message 34: by Ashby Grace, Forgot to trim her moostash (new)

"No, definitely not a coffee drinker." Alvina said and she fiddled with her cup uncomfortably. "Most people are, but I've nevr seen the appeal. Are you?"

Adena Wright (AdenaW) Adam took a sip of his coffee. "Definitely," he replied. "I probably drink it too much actually," he said with a shrug. "You don't want to see me without my coffee."

message 36: by Ashby Grace, Forgot to trim her moostash (new)

Alvina nodded and took a sip of her tea. "Is it true that coffee stops your growing?" Alvina asked, slightly embarrassed.

Adena Wright (AdenaW) Adam shrugged. "I don't know, I doubt it though. It hasn't stopped me from growing and I've been drinking it for years," he said.

message 38: by Ashby Grace, Forgot to trim her moostash (new)

Alvina laughed slightly and ran her thumb along the lid of her cup. "And you're not exactly short." she pointed out.
"Oh," she looked up suddenly. "Do you know when we're boarding?" she shifted slightly. "I'm eager to get home."

Adena Wright (AdenaW) Adam smiled. "No, I'm not," he said. He took another sip of his mocha and checked his watch. "I think we have another hour and a half," he told her.

Vyanni Krace ~Wisdom of the bitter sea.~ (vyannikrace) Chet walked into the cafe and sat down at the nearest empty table. He got out his laptop and began to surf the internet.

message 41: by Ashby Grace, Forgot to trim her moostash (new)

"Alright," Alvina nodded sighed slightly. She hated all this heat, she really was a cold kind of person. "So," she said. "While we're sitting here, we might as well get to know each other...somewhat. How old are you?"

Adena Wright (AdenaW) Adam wasn't sure how much he wanted to share about himself. He usually avoided personal conversations. He was relieved when all she asked was his age. "I'm eighteen," he replied. "How old are you?"

message 43: by Ashby Grace, Forgot to trim her moostash (new)

Suddenly, Alvina realized she probably didn't want to talk about her history much. "Okay, wait, anything personal say so, and we have to respect that and move on. Okay?" she hoped he understood.
"19," she answered.

Adena Wright (AdenaW) ((Haha, they're going to have to talk about their pasts eventually))

Adam nodded, grateful that she had added that. "Okay, sounds fair," he agreed. "You said you live in Alaska, so are you coming back from a vacation?" he asked.

message 45: by Ashby Grace, Forgot to trim her moostash (last edited Jul 05, 2012 11:29PM) (new)

((haha true :P But she's going to try to avoid it if she can. ;)))

Relieved that he had agree, Alvina shrugged. "Sort of. Long story short, Lived there, moved here away from my family, thinking things would be better (and they weren't) so I'm moving back." Simple, straightforward. "What's your full name?"

Adena Wright (AdenaW) ((So is he :P))

Adam nodded, he understood the whole moving away from family thing. He smiled at her next question. "My full name? Adam Rivers. No middle name. What about you?"

message 47: by Ashby Grace, Forgot to trim her moostash (new)

Somehow, Adam seemed to understand and she looked at him with a facial expression a mix of curiosity and suspicion.
"Alvina Rachel Harmony..." she paused, trying to think of another question. "Your favorite color?"

Adena Wright (AdenaW) Adam actually laughed at that question. As long as the questions stayed this shallow, he'd be fine. "Um, blue, I guess," he told her. His favorite color wasn't something he thought about often. "Favorite food?"

message 49: by Ashby Grace, Forgot to trim her moostash (new)

She smiled slightly when he laughed. She didn't want the questions to go any deeper. Period.
"You can't ask me that!" Alvina protestd, almost jokingly. "i seriously have no clue...does hot tea count?"

Adena Wright (AdenaW) Adam smirked. "Well, technically, hot tea is a drink, not a food, but I suppose I can make an exception," he said. "I'm one of the few British people who doesn't like hot tea. I much prefer coffee," he said, taking another sip of his.

« previous 1
This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.
unread topics | mark unread