Once Burned (Night Prince, #1) Once Burned discussion

Live Video Chat with Jeaniene Frost

Comments (showing 1-50 of 721) (721 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15

message 1: by Patrick (new)

Patrick Brown Join us on Monday, July 16 at 5pm ET/2pm PT for a live video chat with bestselling author Jeaniene Frost. We'll be discussing her newest book, Once Burned, the first in her latest series Night Prince.

If you have a question for Jeaniene, ask it below!

message 2: by ❤Sarina❤ (new)

❤Sarina❤ How did you come up with all your amazing books?

Fernanda Bomtempo-Marzo How many books are you going to write in the Night Prince series?

Heather Jeaniene, you have to be my favourite author! I only recently discovered your work and have read all your books 3x (in one year)and Once Burned (2x since it has been released).

All your characters are wonderful. One character I always get a laugh out of is Ian. I was wondering if we would see a bit more of bad boy Ian popping up and getting into trouble?

Wishing you continued success,
Heather.

message 5: by Aneso-Miki (last edited Jul 08, 2012 06:00AM) (new) - added it

Aneso-Miki I was wondering why Vlad seems so different in Once Burned than in the Night Huntress series? It is because the book is from Leila POV or because Vlad didn't show all sides of him to Leila for now? Or maybe something else?

Kaye How old was Leila when she met Marty? and how did they meet?.

message 7: by Debra (new)

Debra Raupe I don't have your all of books but I want to know if book online have...

Kaye I was wondering what kind of inspiration you had to create Leila's character? and how many weeks or months is Once Burned set over?

Apol q Just how different is Vlad from Bones when it comes to falling in love?

Emily Anne Why have your books become so lackluster? What happened to the great author who wrote the books I fell in love with?

message 11: by Ermira (new)

Ermira Hi Jeaniene. First of all, I just want to say that I absolutely love your Night Huntress series. Cat and Bones are one of my favourite novels. Now onto my question: when is the next one coming out? I can't seem to find any information on the date, or the name or anything really. Also, how many more novels are there going to be in that series? I once heard there were going to be seven all together, so... one more? Thanks! You're awesome! :)

★¸. • * ° *  Kathy,Ahmazing Book Faerie*°°*•.¸. ♥★ Hi Jeaniene!! I haven't read Once Burned YET!! But I won a copy!! Was SO excited. My buddy and I are reading it this month for our buddy challenge, after another book. It's our reward!

message 13: by Tina (new)

Tina Where is Ian's story?! He is by far the funniest, I loved his character design in book 1 and even more in spade's spin off story. I found him sadly non-existent in your newest book.

message 14: by Edna (new) - rated it 5 stars

Edna I read the changed begining to one of the books a kind of prequill to current cat. Is there a chance that there will be a prequill type book?

Steph q What lead you to write Leila with such a unique ability? (I don't want to share the ability I'm referring to in case of spoilers) I thought her abilities and her feisty spirit made her an excellent match for Vlad. Before reading the book, I thought it would be hard to pull off a perfect match for him, but you've definitely done it, IMO. Thank you for creating characters I love to follow.

message 16: by Kay (new) - rated it 4 stars

Kay I love Cat and Bones so much? Why do you write these spinoffs and torture your fans. Vlad's book was okay but it doesnt compare to the Night Huntress series?? When can we expect the next book?

message 17: by Kay (new) - rated it 4 stars

Kay I love Cat and Bones story so much.. Why do you do these spin-off instead of finishing their story. Vlad's story was okay but Doesnt compare to the Night Huntress series? When can we expect the next book?

Angie ~aka Reading Machine~ Angie: q When will we see Ian's book?

message 19: by Bron (new) - added it

Bron Q Are you going to write a book from Bones POV??

Rollie I was just wondering Ian's POV and are you going to continue the stories in the Night Huntress World series really are you?

message 21: by Bek (new) - rated it 4 stars

Bek Hi Jeanine, Love your books! Are you ever planning to tour Australia? Do you think you might write a spinoff story about Cat's team?

message 22: by Katrina (last edited Jul 11, 2012 01:53AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Katrina q I have *tons* of questions! n_n 1. Now that she's been introduced, will Leila play a part in the Night Huntress series as well as the Night Prince series? Or will she and Vlad stick to their own books from now on? 2. What would happen if Cat drank Leila's blood? 3. Will Leila be turned into a vampire? Does she even want to be turned into a vampire? Will she lose her powers if she's turned into a vampire (assuming she hasn't lost them already)? 4. Will Leila's father ever meet Cat's mother? 5. Will we ever meet Timothy? (Whatever happened to that guy, anyway?) 6. Will Ian ever find love? 7. Will Vlad's friendship with Cat ever cause problems between him and Leila? 8. Will we be seeing any more characters from the Night Huntress and Night Huntress World books in the Night Prince books or vice-versa? How closely will these series be connected, plot-wise? 9. When does the next Night Prince book come out? Can you tell us anything about it? 10. Can you tell us about your writing process? (Do you write in chronological order? Do you use outlines? Do you keep track of the amount of words you write/type per day? Do you have any writing tips?) 11. How does Vlad deal with Dracula fans? Will he meet any of his fans in the Night Prince series? 12. Does Vlad have any interesting hobbies? (Aside from impaling people, I mean. =P)

Natalie Q how long are you planning to make this series? Is it going to be like cat&bones? Can you add more romantic/ passionate scenes?

Shinnra I was just wondering who inspires you to write such an amazing books I mean I totally love them!

Beckyloohoo Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ aka Mrs. Acheron Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ q Will Vlad get his own version of the infamous "Chapter 32" like Bones did?

Katrina @ Susanna - I think you can remove your post if you go here: http://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/9...

Aparajita HI Jeanine, I completely love your Night Hunntress series. It is one of the best series I have read. Anyways my question to you is that what inspired the whole Night Huntress world? Will you be having any book from Bones POV? Will you be writing a book for Ian the same way you did for Spade?

message 28: by Kaitlyne (new)

Kaitlyne Hi Jeaniene!! I wanted to say i love your books and no matter what anybody else says your books are amazing i haven't read once burned yet because of money problems but as soon as i get the money i will get it!!! I wanted to ask how a writer keeps motivated to finish a book when your having a writers block?

Kerry  sullivan Hi I love your books and I personally think the night huntress books work because of the humour in them, I laughed out loud a lot while reading them. Once burned doesn't have the same level of humour was the deliberate or just how Vlad and Leila came out.

Kayla When you first come up with an idea for a book do you already know all the characters and how you want the plot to turn out?

message 31: by Tiffany (new)

Tiffany What was your inspiration for all your books?

Anita Clay Do you laugh to yourself when you are writing the banter between Vlad and Bones? I laugh out loud when I am reading it.

Marília Torchi Daccache Will there be more books in the Night Huntress World? I'm dying to see the point of view of Ian! I love him, and all the other characters as well!! <3 Love your books! You are one of my favorite authors!

Marília Torchi Daccache Q Will there be more books in the Night Huntress World? I'm dying to see the point of view of Ian! I love him, and all the other characters as well!! <3 Love your books! You are one of my favorite authors!

message 35: by Mich (new) - rated it 4 stars

Mich Hi Jeaniene. I am a huge fan of the Night Huntress Series and all the Spin Offs. I have devoured all your books, some of them twice :) I was wondering if we will see more of an appearance from Cat/Bones Spade/Ian Mencheres and the rest of the gang in the Night Prince series? Cat and Bones made such a quick showing in 'Once Burned', and I would love to see more interaction with them as the series progresses. Love the banter between Bones and Vlad! Cracks me up.

Cinzia Hi Jeaniene, I'd love to read a novel about Ian, he's very funny and I found him amazing in Spade's novel. Do you think you'll write about him?

LadyReads TooMuch Jeaniene, you know we love you madly :) just keep writing, writing, writing!!!!

Angie (Mind Malfunction) Bones is my all time favourite character. I can't help but lust after him and Cat is the perfect match for him. When will you be doing another Cat and Bones book?

Emily q whens the nex book coming out? will it be as good as the first one/

message 40: by Cher (new) - rated it 4 stars

Cher Cheri: q: What is the difference between your three series' and how many books in each series do you expect to write? And by the way I like all of them but really like delving into the world series as it affords me a peek into all the characters.

Darkwench q These books are brilliant and I have the autobuy for kindle which I think is best invention since sliced bread, the bonus is being able to carry all your favorite books without the additional suitcase! It was good to see another POV on how bones looked but I confess to chuckling that he could pass as a woman, Vlad loved it...I had the idea that he was very masculine...keep the books coming please!

DeAnna Hi. I really love all of your Night Huntress/ World novels. I proudly own them all and I am thoroughly enjoying Once Burned. What led you to write it from Leila's perspective only? I ask because the novel is named for Vlad and I find it interesting how it's through her eyes instead of Vlad's. Also, can we assume that in your future Night Huntress novels, there will be a happy ending for Tate?

DeAnna Q Hi. I really love all of your Night Huntress/ World novels. I proudly own them all and I am thoroughly enjoying Once Burned. What led you to write it from Leila's perspective only? I ask because the novel is named for Vlad and I find it interesting how it's through her eyes instead of Vlad's. Also, can we assume that in your future Night Huntress novels, there will be a happy ending for Tate?

Cinda q Jeaniene! You nailed it, darling! Vlad is my near-perfect vamp - thank you! I'm very interested in how you developed his character given the obvious tons of research you did. It's such a fine line to walk with "Tepes" of history and fable, yet still make him a fabulous, quite unique HEA. Oh, and...Brava!

Scottnval Zeck I LOVE your books, they make me laugh one minute and cry the next! I just want to know who YOUR favorite authors are???!!!

message 46: by Apol (new) - rated it 5 stars

Apol q After you finish the Night Huntress & Night Prince series, what will you write about next?

message 47: by Juwan (new)

Juwan How long before your new book Haunted by Your Touch comes out in Audible form? I also think that your Night huntress series would make a great movie or mini series. I am totally in love with Bones. You have givin him the most magnetic personality. I love it. Thank you for the experience.

Solveig q Hi, I really wanted to know more about the reasons why Vlad and Bones dont get along well; they seem to behave like two children calling for the attention of their sire ( Mencheres); I really wanted to know If something happened between them or it is just a piss off contest... I LOVED all your books!! Cant wait for teh next one!!

Heather q Will you find Ian a women that will put him in his place? Will you ever tell us what happened to Timothy after Ian turned Spade and Bones? (Your books are great and Once Burned is awesome)

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

will there be a sequel burned. what insprired you to keep the tradtion of vlad using emplaling his servant as punishment still and use some other type?

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15

all discussions on this book | post a new topic

Books mentioned in this topic

Once Burned (other topics)