Left 4 ☠ Island *RP* discussion

*RP* > █ ♥ █ I Loved Mysteries So Much That I Became One & Dead Bye's RP @ Leno Village

Comments (showing 1-50 of 380) (380 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

message 1: by iomai (new)

iomai (iRun) Hey Frey!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey :) so i don't really know how to rp lol

message 3: by iomai (new)

iomai (iRun) lol i'll start i guess.

Michelle crawled onto the beach after a long swim.Her hair was weighing her down,she could hardly breath as she collapsed onto the sand

message 4: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 28, 2012 11:01AM) (new)

(yep, haha I'm crap....i don't know what to say)

Amelia gathered fire wood in a forest, aware of it beginning to get dark. Her eyes drifted onto the deer that she was ready to kill. She lept up behind it with a steady hand and speared it.

message 5: by iomai (new)

iomai (iRun) As Michelle walked back to the oter side of the island she saw a girl hunting she stood behind the girl,arms crossed

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Amelia turned around; not recognizing that it was her sister.

message 7: by iomai (new)

iomai (iRun) "what the heck do you think you're doing in my woods?"

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

She triggered that it was Michelle as soon as she heard her voice. "What do you mean "your woods" it's boundaries are open to all"

message 9: by iomai (new)

iomai (iRun) "no its not.no one comes into anone elses territory since those things can be anywhere.You're lucky i didn't slice your throat right now. You saw the sigh: Do not enter"

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'd like to see you try, and I saw the sign, just chose to ignore it. You should know that by now Michelle, after all we are sisters."

message 11: by iomai (new)

iomai (iRun) That made her stumble a bit "Who ever you are i have no clue what you're talking about.You'd better just leave." she said defensively

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

(brb)

"Oh...so this is the game you'd like to play? well guess what i can play this game to." she smirked, she hunched her shoulders and dragged the deer over her shoulder and wandered off, giving a daring smile as she left.

message 13: by iomai (new)

iomai (iRun) (kk)

"If i catch you here again you're dead." she called after the girl. weird kid, she thought and wondered off. she found a bush of wild berries and picked a few.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

She shuddered, what had happened to her she asked herself, she climbed a tree and layed there, closing her eyes she kept watch of Michelle.

message 15: by iomai (new)

iomai (iRun) "what're you still doing here!" she called,not turning around as she dried her hair.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm Amelia, your sister. What the heck do you think I'm doing here?"

message 17: by iomai (new)

iomai (iRun) "you're not my sister,i don't have a sister, and i don't know you. just cut it out and get lost"

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

"How do you think I know your name? MICHELLE." she jumped down from the tree and stared her in the eyes.

message 19: by iomai (new)

iomai (iRun) "how old are you kid?"

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

"15 and so are you."

message 21: by iomai (new)

iomai (iRun) "exactly.if we're sisters how are we the same age? and don't even sa we're twins,we look nothing alike."

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

"I was genetically engineered and joined your family."

(is it alright if that's the case?)

message 23: by iomai (new)

iomai (iRun) She had nothing to say to that.Suddenly there were foot steps approching. "Chelly!" a deep voice said

(yha totally!and you said you weren't good at this)

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

(I'm not, am I? lol)

Amelia stood unaware of who this new person was. "Who's that?" she asked, her hands shaked and she looked at the figure with a stern face.

message 25: by iomai (new)

iomai (iRun) (ur mega good! try awesome)

He came up behind Michelle "Who's your friend Chelly?" "Greg she's not my fried.She's just some crazy chick."

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

(okey-dokey haha)

"If your referring me as a "crazy chick" then I must be a pretty awesome one." She narrowed her eyes on Greg.

message 27: by iomai (new)

iomai (iRun) (unrelated: Hi, my name is Amy Bruce. I am 7 years old, and i have severe lung cancer. I also have a large tumor in my brain, from repeated beatings. Doctors say i will die soon if this isn't fixed, and my family can't pay the bills. The Make A Wish Foundation, has agreed to donate 7 cents for every time this message is sent on. For those of you who send this along, I thank you so much, but for those who don't send it, what goes around comes around. Have a Heart. Re-post this.)

"Hi.Im Gregory." he said slowly "Who are you." he had his arm around Michelle

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

(gtg have dinner, be right back!)

message 29: by iomai (new)

iomai (iRun) (kk)

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

(Hi, my name is Amy Bruce. I am 7 years old, and i have severe lung cancer. I also have a large tumor in my brain, from repeated beatings. Doctors say i will die soon if this isn't fixed, and my family can't pay the bills. The Make A Wish Foundation, has agreed to donate 7 cents for every time this message is sent on. For those of you who send this along, I thank you so much, but for those who don't send it, what goes around comes around. Have a Heart. Re-post this)

Amelia started to laugh, "you got to be kidding me, you and him." she chuckled, "my sister has a boyfriend, who knew?" "Oh, and I'm amelia."

message 31: by iomai (new)

iomai (iRun) "she's your sister?" he asked Michelle who shook her head. "Just leave kid." he said to Amelia

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

"I refuse, you douche."

message 33: by iomai (new)

iomai (iRun) He gave a bitter laugh and pulled out a gun "leave.now." Michelle just watched

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

"Wow, good work Michelle, find someone who is about to kill your sister. Nice one." She started to leave, "Where am I to go?"

message 35: by iomai (new)

iomai (iRun) "wait a sect Greg.she kinda looks familiar.Are you sure were not just old friends?That i'd get but sisters?" she stared blankly at Amelia

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

She sighed, and tells a lie. "Yeah, were..old friends."

message 37: by iomai (new)

iomai (iRun) "why'd you say you were her sister then?" Gregory asked as he lowered the gun

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

"As Michelle said, "I'm a crazy chick". Crazy chicks often say crazy things." she said sarcastically.

message 39: by iomai (new)

iomai (iRun) "whatever.Later Chelley."he said and walked deeper into the forest.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

"So...who's he then?"

message 41: by iomai (new)

iomai (iRun) "a friend."

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

"Maybe just add the "boy" at the start and your there." she chuckled lightly.

message 43: by iomai (new)

iomai (iRun) "no its not like that" she said defensively

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm just messing with you. So you gonna let me stay or keep telling me to leave?"

message 45: by iomai (new)

iomai (iRun) "do what ever kid."

bye Frey!

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

"I was thinking the exact same thing."

bye CC!

message 47: by iomai (new)

iomai (iRun) Michelle gave the girl a sligh glare as she turned back around "why you're here make yourself useful and help me dry off."

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

She handed her a towel that she carried among her belongings.

message 49: by iomai (new)

iomai (iRun) "where'd u get this?"

Freya!

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

"Home."

(Hey! what's up CC?)

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

unread topics | mark unread