LARGEST GROUP ON GOODREADS!!! discussion

Random Games To Play > 1,000 Random Things To do when you are BORED!!!

Comments (showing 1-50 of 687) (687 new)    post a comment »

message 1: by Manaswi*LOL at ur swag*, I'm friggin' awesome!! (new)

Manaswi*LOL at ur swag* (Skaterfantasy1234) | 212 comments Mod
lets all list 1000 random things to do when you are bored!!! JUST LIST ONE RANDOM THING TO DO!!!!!!!!! NOT A THOUSAND.

READY??????? GO!!!

message 2: by Manaswi*LOL at ur swag*, I'm friggin' awesome!! (new)

1. Put a walkie talkie in your mail box and shout at everybody who walks by!!!

Anastacia (Ana3) | 19 comments Mod
2. Sing the Llama song till you've annoyed everyone in the room

message 4: by Manaswi*LOL at ur swag*, I'm friggin' awesome!! (new)

3. Put a dora doll in the middle of Walmart.When someone tries to pick it up yell "SWIPER NO SWIPING"!!!

Anastacia (Ana3) | 19 comments Mod
4.Start talking in a made up language

message 6: by Manaswi*LOL at ur swag*, I'm friggin' awesome!! (last edited Jun 27, 2012 02:31PM) (new)

5. Call your friend, and tell them you can't talk right now, cause your busy.

Shivani  (booklover27) | 153 comments Mod
6. Turn on the fan when everyone is around, and then yell into it.

Nunu-chan | 96 comments Mod
Drop your pen in a crowded elevator and when some picks it up for you say" HEY THAT IS MINE, YOU STOLE IT!!! IM CALLING TO POLICE!!!"

When you are a fast food restaurant, yell,"WAITER! I WAITING!!" and run away.

message 10: by Manaswi*LOL at ur swag*, I'm friggin' awesome!! (new)

((I got these from randomthingstodo.com/best))

message 11: by Manaswi*LOL at ur swag*, I'm friggin' awesome!! (new)

9. Go into an elevator, and sit down and meditate. Ignore all of the people asking you why you are meditating.

10. Buy a pair of XXXL sweatpants and try to see how many people you can fit into them.

message 13: by Manaswi*LOL at ur swag*, I'm friggin' awesome!! (new)

((ALSO, GO TO THE BOTTOM. tHERE WILL BE THINGS TO DO...AND CLICK ON ELEVATOR.))

((Kk))

11. Go into an elevator with a piece of chalk, draw a box and declare the area your personal space.

message 16: by Manaswi*LOL at ur swag*, I'm friggin' awesome!! (new)

((ha! thats funny!))

((ikr))

message 18: by Manaswi*LOL at ur swag*, I'm friggin' awesome!! (new)

(( go to the new group for wizards or sum thing. The one that anu made. ))

message 19: by Manaswi*LOL at ur swag*, I'm friggin' awesome!! (new)

(( read my last two status updates))

((kk))

SpazzyJazzy | 6 comments Anastacia wrote: "2. Sing the Llama song till you've annoyed everyone in the room"

((There's a Llama song...? :o))

Kristina Renae (redbkwrm) | 2 comments 12. Watch all the Mayhem commercials on youtube...then create your own haha.

13. Go to Walmart and make a trail of Mountain Dew leading to the restrooms.

Hey shivi!!

ARTPOP  | 4 comments 14. Sing 'London bridge if falling down' without breathing. Count how long it takes you. Try to beat your high score!

message 26: by Manaswi*LOL at ur swag*, I'm friggin' awesome!! (new)

15. Sing the Barney song until you annoy people in the room!

Morning Star (imdafemaleneo) | 16 comments make voodoo dolls of ur Co workers, show them to the Co workers, once a week at random, put a bunch of stick pins in one of the dolls, leave it on there desk with a note asking how they are feeling today.

Althea *Go wolves and dragons!*(Coach Hedge) Inigo (Eiyah_Fantasyfreak) | 56 comments Morning wrote: "make voodoo dolls of ur Co workers, show them to the Co workers, once a week at random, put a bunch of stick pins in one of the dolls, leave it on there desk with a note asking how they are feeling..."

LOL!

17. When someone in your house goes out, glue your pair of sneakers in the ceiling and when they come back, sit in the floor while rubbing your head and groaning.

Morning Star (imdafemaleneo) | 16 comments teehee!!!

Althea *Go wolves and dragons!*(Coach Hedge) Inigo (Eiyah_Fantasyfreak) | 56 comments Morning wrote: "teehee!!!"

:D

18. Get a pair of knives sharpen them every day. While doing so, look at someone while muttering "Soon, soon..."

Althea *Go wolves and dragons!*(Coach Hedge) Inigo (Eiyah_Fantasyfreak) | 56 comments Morning wrote: "make voodoo dolls of ur Co workers, show them to the Co workers, once a week at random, put a bunch of stick pins in one of the dolls, leave it on there desk with a note asking how they are feeling..."

Should do that sometimes:D

Morning Star (imdafemaleneo) | 16 comments there's also, go to Walmart, go to the toys, find the water guns, proseed to the bathroom, fill said water guns, an have a water fun fight in the middle of Walmart. **note: this WILL get you kicked out, but its fun till they catch you!!!!**

Althea *Go wolves and dragons!*(Coach Hedge) Inigo (Eiyah_Fantasyfreak) | 56 comments Morning wrote: "there's also, go to Walmart, go to the toys, find the water guns, proseed to the bathroom, fill said water guns, an have a water fun fight in the middle of Walmart. **note: this WILL get you kick..."

:D

Althea *Go wolves and dragons!*(Coach Hedge) Inigo (Eiyah_Fantasyfreak) | 56 comments 20. Change your name to Simon. Speak in Third Person.

Althea *Go wolves and dragons!*(Coach Hedge) Inigo (Eiyah_Fantasyfreak) | 56 comments 21. Where a T-shirt that says Life. Hand out lemons.

message 36: by Manaswi*LOL at ur swag*, I'm friggin' awesome!! (new)

those two r really funny!!

message 37: by Althea *Go wolves and dragons!*(Coach Hedge) (last edited Jul 17, 2012 10:15AM) (new)

Althea *Go wolves and dragons!*(Coach Hedge) Inigo (Eiyah_Fantasyfreak) | 56 comments Mini *!!Sdrawkcab deklat I* wrote: "those two r really funny!!"

Thank you:D

message 38: by Manaswi*LOL at ur swag*, I'm friggin' awesome!! (new)

Your WELCOME!!

Althea *Go wolves and dragons!*(Coach Hedge) Inigo (Eiyah_Fantasyfreak) | 56 comments 22. Wear a superman costume under your school uniform. In a classroom full of people when all is quite...pick up your cellphone and put it in your ear saying: "What? I'm on my way!" rip out your school uniform revealing said superman costume. Add a pose for a dramatic affect before zooming out of the room.:)

Morning Star (imdafemaleneo) | 16 comments Althea wrote: "22. Wear a superman costume under your school uniform. In a classroom full of people when all is quite...pick up your cellphone and put it in your ear saying: "What? I'm on my way!" rip out your sc..."

LMMFAO!!! now I wish I was still in school!!!

Althea *Go wolves and dragons!*(Coach Hedge) Inigo (Eiyah_Fantasyfreak) | 56 comments Morning wrote: "Althea wrote: "22. Wear a superman costume under your school uniform. In a classroom full of people when all is quite...pick up your cellphone and put it in your ear saying: "What? I'm on my way!" ..."

You can do that at work:)

message 42: by Manaswi*LOL at ur swag*, I'm friggin' awesome!! (new)

Althea wrote: "22. Wear a superman costume under your school uniform. In a classroom full of people when all is quite...pick up your cellphone and put it in your ear saying: "What? I'm on my way!" rip out your sc..."

Thats HILARIUS!!!

message 43: by Manaswi*LOL at ur swag*, I'm friggin' awesome!! (new)

I know, its so funny though!

message 44: by Manaswi*LOL at ur swag*, I'm friggin' awesome!! (new)

i loled so hard!

Althea *Go wolves and dragons!*(Coach Hedge) Inigo (Eiyah_Fantasyfreak) | 56 comments 23. Stare at a person. When they look, say: "You're one of them!" Then run and pretend to trip. Then crawl slowly...

Althea *Go wolves and dragons!*(Coach Hedge) Inigo (Eiyah_Fantasyfreak) | 56 comments 24. If it is your birthday confiscate the cake and look scary saying "My precious, my precious".

Morning Star (imdafemaleneo) | 16 comments 25. go to a mall. beat the crap out of one of the maniqin, then the manager comes, tell him he should fire the maniquin for talking massive shit. again. you WILL get kicked out the store, but still funny.

Renée (Renee_Bookboyfriends) Pretend that you can see faeries and then say that you have to protect everyone because you are a clover hand and you are probably responsible for them coming to kill/get people. Say that you will save people and you can hear voices and stuff, really fun!!! (you have to try really hard not to laugh and make sure you keep in character, believe what you are saying)
((I've done this so many times, you get lots of attention and it probably annoys everyone when I say I can hear them coming and stuff...))

Althea *Go wolves and dragons!*(Coach Hedge) Inigo (Eiyah_Fantasyfreak) | 56 comments 27. Go into a store, ask what year it is. When they answer your question, jump triumphantly, pump your fist in the air and say: "Yes! It worked!"

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14

unread topics | mark unread

Authors mentioned in this topic

Beverly Cleary (other topics)