LDS Ladies Book Club discussion

Lightning Tree
This topic is about Lightning Tree
note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Closed Threads > Need Reviews

Comments (showing 1-36 of 36) (36 new)    post a comment »
dateDown_arrow    newest »

Sarah (SarahDunster) | 6 comments Hi you all,
I hope this is an OK place to post this. I need more reviews on Amazon and Goodreads for my book, and I am willing to send a free PDF review copy to any who are interested in my story. Just send me a message and I'll send it along. Thank you!
-Sarah Dunster

Sarah (SarahDunster) | 6 comments Sure. Backliner: After surviving the tragic deaths of her parents, her baby sister, and a harrowing trek across the plains to Utah, it's no surprise that Maggie's nights are plagued by nightmares. But after years of harsh treatment by her foster family and memories that seem to hint at an unthinkable crime, Maggie is forced to strike out on her own to separate the facts from the lies.
Website: www.lightningtreebook.com. Published April 2012 by Bonneville Books/Cedar Fort.

Jan Norton | 8 comments I'd love to read it. I'd be glad to post a review on Amazon & Goodreads for you.
mama.jan@msn.com

Linda Hart (LindaHart) | 6 comments Send me the pdf. I have 4 books in front of this, but will definitely read & review it. See my other reviews here: lindasnook.blogspot.com

Sarah (SarahDunster) | 6 comments Jan and Linda:

Thank you! I'm new to Goodreads... I've just been sending PDFs when people message me their email addresses. Would you be willing to do that? (or is there a better way?)

--Sarah Dunster

Linda wrote: "Send me the pdf. I have 4 books in front of this, but will definitely read & review it. See my other reviews here: lindasnook.blogspot.com"

Jan wrote: "I'd love to read it. I'd be glad to post a review on Amazon & Goodreads for you.
mama.jan@msn.com"

Stephanie Mason (stephaniewellsmason) | 5 comments I'd love to help. Your book sounds interesting. Should make a great summer read and I'll get a review out for you. Stephanie@masonfam.net

Tamera Westhoff | 3 comments Sure, I can do it! I will have lots of reading time soon when I'm having a baby and stuck in the hospital for a couple days! ilovemeinekinder at yahoo dot com.

Kendra (Jkwaite88) | 1 comments Sarah wrote: "Jan and Linda:

Thank you! I'm new to Goodreads... I've just been sending PDFs when people message me their email addresses. Would you be willing to do that? (or is there a better way?)

--Sarah..."

I would also love to read your book! Sounds fun. I'm in need of something for my family reunion down time! Jkwaite88@gmail.com

Kodi Grow | 1 comments I would really enjoy the opportunity . kodi.grow@gmail.com

Chaundell Monn (chaundellmonn) | 1 comments Not sure if you have already gotten enough offers, but I would be willing to post a review on goodreads and amazon. chaundellmonn@gmail.com.
If you have a .epub that would be great; that way I can read it on my Nook Color.

Ashlee (anewby15) | 3 comments I would love to read it, I just had a baby and would love a new book to read with the late night feedings! ashlee.huffman@gmail.com

Dawn | 1 comments I would love to read it too!

Deanna | 1 comments Sarah, I would love to read your book and then post a review on Goodreads and Amazon. deanname@shaw.ca

Sarah (SarahDunster) | 6 comments Dawn,

what's your email address? I'd love to send it to you :)

Stacy Sarah,
Count me in!

detiera_2000@yahoo.com

Sarah (SarahDunster) | 6 comments Thank you, all :) I think I have enough reviews now, if all y'all go ahead and do them. You are awesome.

Dawn (cocoadawn) | 1 comments My email, hopefully in a bot-proof format:

Cocoadawn "at" gmail "dot" com

Thank you!

message 18: by Jane (last edited Aug 14, 2012 03:30PM) (new)

Jane McBride (JaneMcBride) | 38 comments Me too! I have a book which will be published soon, too, and I will need people to do this for me also! harrylover110@live.com

Shirley | 2 comments Jane, what is the context of your book? Is it Christian fiction, non-fiction, general fiction? Please share some details of the plot.

Jane McBride (JaneMcBride) | 38 comments Humorous LDS fiction. A 27 yr old woman returns to her childhood hometown and immediately adopts a needy Great Dane named Henry. She has never had a pet before. She also meets a brooding young man who is a non-member, and unwinds his past and draws him out.

Sarah (SarahDunster) | 6 comments Jane, I woukd love to. Can you send the pdf by email? thedunsters@gmail.com

Jane McBride (JaneMcBride) | 38 comments sending now!

Linda Austin (ceiliclaire) | 1 comments Your books sounds fun, and I would love to read it. ceiliclaire@hotmail.com Thanks!

Jan Norton | 8 comments I'd love to read it and post reviews. mama.jan@msn.com. - Jan

Jamie Cottle (Jamarigen) | 4 comments Jane I would love to read and review your book, it sounds very interesting. My email is jamiecottle76@gmail.com. Thank you in advance!

Jane McBride (JaneMcBride) | 38 comments I believe I have sent it to everyone who asked. If I missed you, please le tme know.

Jane McBride (JaneMcBride) | 38 comments Jan wrote: "I'd love to read it and post reviews. mama.jan@msn.com. - Jan"

Jan, did I send you one?

Tamera Westhoff | 3 comments I haven't received mine. I hope it wasn't put into spam!

Jane McBride (JaneMcBride) | 38 comments Tamera, did you mean me or Susan D.?

Tamera Westhoff | 3 comments Either. I would love your book too!

Rachel Dowd | 1 comments Would love to read and review! Always looking for a good book! rachel_dowd21@hotmail.com

Rachel | 1 comments I reading it now- Ill make sure and post reviews on Amazon and here!!

message 33: by Jane (last edited Sep 04, 2012 08:51PM) (new)

Jane McBride (JaneMcBride) | 38 comments If anyone who has read my PDF file would like to post a review for mybook, I would appreciate it. It is now available as an ebook on Amazon.
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0095XN2QW

Jane McBride (JaneMcBride) | 38 comments my book as of today is also on goodreads.

Joan (jomarcho1) | 2 comments I'll give you a review.

Joan

Sarah wrote: "Hi you all,
I hope this is an OK place to post this. I need more reviews on Amazon and Goodreads for my book, and I am willing to send a free PDF review copy to any who are interested in my story..."

Tami | 1 comments Send me a kindle copy and I'll also review it.
Tami

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.
unread topics | mark unread