Roleplay Awaits you, Minion...XD discussion

Life > Liljana and Cheyenne's House

Comments (showing 1-17 of 17) (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown_arrow    newest »

yojharobed || I have no sword. I don't need a sword. Because I am the Doctor and this is my spoon. En garde! (yojharobed) Liljana Hansen's house. Her brother Marc's fiancee Cheyenne lives here until they get married.

Astig0921 Eric comes to the door and knocks waiting for his girl friend to answer.

yojharobed || I have no sword. I don't need a sword. Because I am the Doctor and this is my spoon. En garde! (yojharobed) Liljana was slouched on the couch with her laptop, when she heard a knock. She set her laptop aside and stood up, brushing the wrinkles from her light blue, summery, above the knee dress. She went quickly to the front door and opened it a crack. She saw Eric standing on the porch and flung the door open completely. "Eric!" she said happily. "What's up? Come on in!"

Astig0921 He smiled. "Same as always...Coming to see my girl." he winked at her.

yojharobed || I have no sword. I don't need a sword. Because I am the Doctor and this is my spoon. En garde! (yojharobed) She grinned and, standing on her tiptoes, reached up and kissed him. "So, what do you want to do?" she asked.

Astig0921 He kissed her back then smiled. "what ever my girlie wants to do that's what we'll do." He grinned.

yojharobed || I have no sword. I don't need a sword. Because I am the Doctor and this is my spoon. En garde! (yojharobed) She rolled her eyes. "Gee, you're decisive," she teased. "Hey, you want to go down to the beach and swim?" She smiled mischievously. "Maybe even go-" she lowered her voice to a confidential whisper. "Maybe even go skinny dipping later..."

Astig0921 He grined and pulled her close to him by the waist. "sounds fun love, but i promised Lucy id be home for dinner and that i'd do the dishes and play Life with her... Sorry babe, but it is so tempting..." HE smiled and kissed her agin. "but hey we can go to the beach now if you want..." He smiled.

yojharobed || I have no sword. I don't need a sword. Because I am the Doctor and this is my spoon. En garde! (yojharobed) She snuggled into his arms, kissing him deeply. "Can't you sneak out after she goes to bed?" she pouted a little. "After all, its much more fun in the moonlight. C'mon, please say you will?" She batted her lashes at him playfully.

Astig0921 He smiled back and he was so close to saying yes but then he got this idea that if he snuck out and Lucy found out then she would definitely do it and with a guy and who knows what that would lead to. he frowned, "im sorry babe i can't i got to make sure Lucy Doesn't get any idea's from me setting a bad example. But i think that if you absolutly wanted to go skinny dippin we can do it in the day time..." he raised an eye brow.

yojharobed || I have no sword. I don't need a sword. Because I am the Doctor and this is my spoon. En garde! (yojharobed) She sighed. "Okay. Tomorrow, then? It's not like you have to tell her everything you do, just tell her that you are hanging out with me. Lets just go to the beach now, then. I'll go get changed." With that, she turned and went into her room, emerging a few moments later, clad in a pink and black coverup dress. "Ready to go?" she asked Eric.

Astig0921 "ok" HE smiled. "ready." HE opened the door for her then closed it and went to go open her car door for her.

yojharobed || I have no sword. I don't need a sword. Because I am the Doctor and this is my spoon. En garde! (yojharobed) ((gtg bye!!))

She thanked him and slid into the passenger seat of his car, buckling her seat belt and leaning back a little. She turned and waited for him to get in.

Astig0921 ((kk bye :( ))

yojharobed || I have no sword. I don't need a sword. Because I am the Doctor and this is my spoon. En garde! (yojharobed) Yoj~David Tennant. Migliore. Medico. Di sempre.~ wrote: "((gtg bye!!))

She thanked him and slid into the passenger seat of his car, buckling her seat belt and leaning back a little. She turned and waited for him to get in."

unread topics | mark unread