Proud to be a Book Nerd YA Book Club discussion

Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter
This topic is about Abraham Lincoln
Disscusions and Debates > my biggest pet peeve EVER

Comments (showing 1-50 of 63) (63 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Ok so a lot of u may know that Abraham Lincoln vampire hunter comes out in theaters this weekend and its rated R. I absolutely hate it soooooooo much having to wait til the Dvd comes out cuz I'm not old enough to c the movie even though I've read it. I mean SERIOUSLY!!!!!!!!! its nit like I haven't read the graphic parts that will be shown in the movie. I'm just rly mad bout this cuz ive been looking forward to it and now I have to wait even longer. Ughhhhhh

message 2: by Breanna, Breanna <3 (new)

Breanna (girlieb) | 193 comments Mod
Same!! That happens with all the movies that look good they are all rated R. I especially hate it when it a movie from a book I like!!

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Definitely. My one other pet peeve is when other people look thru my texts or stand over my shoulder watching me text

message 4: by Breanna, Breanna <3 (new)

lol i dont have a phone so i wouldnt know. i have to wait till i can pay for it myself and believe me that isnt happening for a while

message 5: by Gabby (new) - added it

Gabby Oh, i hate the texting one, too! Even when i'm on my computer. Grrr! And bout the Abraham Lincoln thing, really? Dad wanted me to watch it with him, but i didn't stay for the whole time, it was a bit *Shudders*

message 6: by Breanna, Breanna <3 (new)

Gabby wrote: "Oh, i hate the texting one, too! Even when i'm on my computer. Grrr! And bout the Abraham Lincoln thing, really? Dad wanted me to watch it with him, but i didn't stay for the whole time, it was a b..."

I just got a phone and I HATE WHEN PEOPLE DO THAT! Honestly its none of theri buisness what im texting about!

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Preach it Bree!

message 8: by Gabby (new) - added it

Gabby I know!! And now i have, like, three 12 letter locks on my ipod, phone, computer, all computer accounts, lol. Try to hack into that!

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

that's what I do too. I'm sooooo paranoid

message 10: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (Croft) | 266 comments Paige wrote: "that's what I do too. I'm sooooo paranoid"

that is really terrible.

message 11: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (Croft) | 266 comments :O

message 12: by Breanna, Breanna <3 (new)

Paige wrote: "Preach it Bree!"

oh i will!! lol

message 13: by Breanna, Breanna <3 (new)

Omg same.. I have a password that no one will guess!! lol

my phone password is pretty obvious tho cause idc if my besties look ...its just if the teacher ever catches me texting and takes it away...they wont be able to look at the texts cause its locked!! :p

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

sneaky little bree

message 15: by Breanna, Breanna <3 (new)

ikr!! so rebel

message 16: by Sydney (new)

Sydney (TrustinGod) Biting nails

message 17: by Sabrina (new)

Sabrina (DoYouPermitIt) | 77 comments that so bothers me. My younger brother does that and I'm like, you so don't need to read this. I put a password lock on my messages too, but goody goody that I am, I don't text during class unless it's an emergency.

message 18: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (Croft) | 266 comments Sabrina wrote: "that so bothers me. My younger brother does that and I'm like, you so don't need to read this. I put a password lock on my messages too, but goody goody that I am, I don't text during class unless ..."

(ha that is good 1. everything is all lock up for now?)

message 19: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (Croft) | 266 comments what everyone else biggest peeves?

message 20: by Sydney (new)

Sydney (TrustinGod) I also hate when styrofoam rubs against more styrofoam!!!

message 21: by Sabrina (new)

Sabrina (DoYouPermitIt) | 77 comments I also hate it when people crack their knuckles. It makes me cringe... it always sounds like they're breaking things. And when people point out flaws that you're well aware of but can't really help, like a zit or something. It's /so/ embarrassing.

message 22: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (Croft) | 266 comments Sabrina wrote: "I also hate it when people crack their knuckles. It makes me cringe... it always sounds like they're breaking things. And when people point out flaws that you're well aware of but can't really help..."

yea.bit here and there 2.

message 23: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (Croft) | 266 comments what worse is when ur half in middle of getting dresed, someone just open your door, type of thing..

message 24: by Sabrina (new)

Sabrina (DoYouPermitIt) | 77 comments That's just awful.

message 25: by Sydney (new)

Sydney (TrustinGod) Knuckles are the worst

message 26: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (Croft) | 266 comments Sydney wrote: "Knuckles are the worst"

yea i say.(i crack my knuckls here and there.)

message 27: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (Croft) | 266 comments what kind of bad is, when u want 2 say something to somone, then u forget what ur going to say too them...

message 28: by Sabrina (new)

Sabrina (DoYouPermitIt) | 77 comments hate that so much.

message 29: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (Croft) | 266 comments Sabrina wrote: "hate that so much."

yea same thing.

message 30: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (Croft) | 266 comments what worse is some ppl accusing u of somthng that u didnt even do 2 them..

message 31: by Sydney (new)

Sydney (TrustinGod) Yes peace I hate that

message 32: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (Croft) | 266 comments Sydney wrote: "Yes peace I hate that"

(yea same here sydney)

message 33: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (Croft) | 266 comments when u want do something, but that other person want 2 do something else..

message 34: by Sydney (new)

Sydney (TrustinGod) Ya peace that stinks and you want to be nice to that person so you let them choose and then ur bored

message 35: by Sabrina (new)

Sabrina (DoYouPermitIt) | 77 comments I hate it when people make grammar mistakes. It doesnt matter if they're talking, writing, anything. I've had people stop texting me before because I correct their grammar and spelling. I also dislike using exclamation points when I write. I'm not sure why...

message 36: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (Croft) | 266 comments Sabrina wrote: "I hate it when people make grammar mistakes. It doesnt matter if they're talking, writing, anything. I've had people stop texting me before because I correct their grammar and spelling. I also disl..."

Yea tell me about it. i had the same problem as well. With one person she tell me the same thing over & over it pain.

message 37: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (Croft) | 266 comments another thing is when my nephew keep poking me with his dirty hands..

message 38: by Sabrina (new)

Sabrina (DoYouPermitIt) | 77 comments ew yeah that sounds gross.

message 39: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (Croft) | 266 comments Sabrina wrote: "ew yeah that sounds gross."

yea i guess so.

message 40: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (Croft) | 266 comments What everyone else?

message 41: by Sabrina (new)

Sabrina (DoYouPermitIt) | 77 comments omg thats the best thing ive heard all day thank you so much red

message 42: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (Croft) | 266 comments Red Solo Cup wrote: "It's true though I hate it when people can't spell. I saw this kid on Facebook who said, "Guyz I dun need skool cuz its dum." And my brain reacts like this,
*Guys *don't *school *because *dumb

It'..."

yea same here sometimes. i can't really understand some diff people, when they write like that, especaially on fb chat..(maybe they are half awake.)

message 43: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (Croft) | 266 comments What really is pain is, when i can't get bk into my acc on fb. cause someone got into it or some how is stuck.

message 44: by Sabrina (new)

Sabrina (DoYouPermitIt) | 77 comments I don't have a facebook, but for example I was hearing someone speak on stage for some reason or another the other day, and he started saying things like april nine and I was like, ok honestly is it that much harder to pronounce the 'th' at the end of nine? and in class sometimes I correct people. Then they glare at me...

message 45: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (Croft) | 266 comments Sabrina wrote: "I don't have a facebook, but for example I was hearing someone speak on stage for some reason or another the other day, and he started saying things like april nine and I was like, ok honestly is i..."

Yea that can be bother somtimes..

message 46: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (Croft) | 266 comments another things is when working on project,& my nephew keeps bothering me, &pokeing me here and there..

message 47: by Sabrina (new)

Sabrina (DoYouPermitIt) | 77 comments Ugh. I would hate that.

message 48: by Sabrina (new)

Sabrina (DoYouPermitIt) | 77 comments oh, all the time. totally.

message 49: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (Croft) | 266 comments Red Solo Cup wrote: "Or when you're working on a project and can't find motivation? Does that happen? It happens to me a lot and I end up procrastinating because of it."

Yea that does happen to me alot, from time 2 time.

message 50: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (Croft) | 266 comments another things when i want 2 keep the big light on, my mom just turn it off, so it black..(i can't see)

« previous 1

unread topics | mark unread