Roleplay Awaits you, Minion...XD discussion

Wolf Pack > Rp (Sun Dancer Pack)

Comments (showing 1-50 of 66) (66 new)    post a comment »

αℓρнα ⊰ Semi-Hiatus ⊱ Flame Shadow's ears twitched. His sharp eyes watched the horizon. He could smell prey.

message 2: by мєgαη, ~Fight until your last breath~ (new)

мєgαη | 912 comments Mod
Flaming Fire walked over to Flame Shadow. "Hey."

αℓρнα ⊰ Semi-Hiatus ⊱ He nodded. "Hi," he greeted.

message 4: by мєgαη, ~Fight until your last breath~ (new)

мєgαη | 912 comments Mod
Flaming Fire looked at her mate and smiled. "Hey."

αℓρнα ⊰ Semi-Hiatus ⊱ Flame Shadow flicked his ears. He dipped his head respectfully to Fallen Leaf.

message 6: by мєgαη, ~Fight until your last breath~ (new)

мєgαη | 912 comments Mod
Flaming Fire looked back at Flame Shadow and then up to the sky.

αℓρнα ⊰ Semi-Hiatus ⊱ Flame Shadow shrugged. "Same as usual, I suppose. It feels like a good day for a hunt, or just for a run."

message 8: by мєgαη, ~Fight until your last breath~ (new)

мєgαη | 912 comments Mod
Flaming Fire looked back at her mate and noticed him being lost in thoughts. "Could you excuse us for a second?" She asked Flame Shadow, but without waiting for an answer she lead Fallen Leaf away. "Is something wrong?" She asked him when FLame Shadow couldn't hear them anymore.

αℓρнα ⊰ Semi-Hiatus ⊱ Flame Shadow thought, Of course. He walked away a bit to give them their space.

message 10: by мєgαη, ~Fight until your last breath~ (new)

мєgαη | 912 comments Mod
"What's wrong?" Flaming Fire asked worriedly.

message 11: by мєgαη, ~Fight until your last breath~ (new)

мєgαη | 912 comments Mod
"Really? I didn't notice." Flaming Fire cocked her head. "Maybe Flame Shadow did." She turned to Flame Shadow and called "Flame Shadow! Come here!"

αℓρнα ⊰ Semi-Hiatus ⊱ Flame Shadow trotted over. "What's wrong?" he asked worriedly. "Somethig seems off."

message 13: by мєgαη, ~Fight until your last breath~ (new)

мєgαη | 912 comments Mod
"If we have to evacuate the camp, we shouldn't tell the pack." Flaming Fire tensed.

αℓρнα ⊰ Semi-Hiatus ⊱ Flame Shadow looked at her curiously. "I think we should tell them," he said simply. "I would want to know, and so will they."

message 15: by мєgαη, ~Fight until your last breath~ (new)

мєgαη | 912 comments Mod
"But that would cause panic." Flaming Fire argued.

αℓρнα ⊰ Semi-Hiatus ⊱ "Exactly," Flame Shadow agreed. "They deserve to know."

message 17: by мєgαη, ~Fight until your last breath~ (new)

мєgαη | 912 comments Mod
Flaming Fire fluffed her fur up and glared at both of them. "How dare you two doubt my descision?"

message 18: by мєgαη, ~Fight until your last breath~ (new)

мєgαη | 912 comments Mod
Flaming Fire's eyes began to glitter dangerously. "So you just want to ignore my advise?"

αℓρнα ⊰ Semi-Hiatus ⊱ Flame Shadow said, "I'm beta. But I think Fallen Leaf is right, the pack should know."

message 20: by мєgαη, ~Fight until your last breath~ (new)

мєgαη | 912 comments Mod
"But they would only panic! We could tell them after we evacuated the camp!"

message 21: by мєgαη, ~Fight until your last breath~ (new)

мєgαη | 912 comments Mod
"So you want them to panic, just because of humans?" She spit out the last words.

message 22: by мєgαη, ~Fight until your last breath~ (new)

мєgαη | 912 comments Mod
"We should at least wait until we're finished to leave!" Flaming Fire argued, drawing her lips back into the beginnings of a snarl.

αℓρнα ⊰ Semi-Hiatus ⊱ Flame Shadow tilted his head. "I agree on that. We can get them gathered up and then tell them."

message 24: by мєgαη, ~Fight until your last breath~ (new)

мєgαη | 912 comments Mod
((Uuuh, I have an idea *evil grin*))

Flaming Fire's eyes began to glow dangerously. Her tail lashed furiously and her fur fluffed up. "Thank you for ignoring me, thank you for always doing it your own way, thank you for waisting my time, thank you for taking away my pack, thank you for your understanding for my action now: Its over with us! You have no idea who I am!"
Flaming Fire towered over them, shot Flame Shadow a last glance, spun around and dashed away from them, away from the camp and straight towards the humans.

αℓρнα ⊰ Semi-Hiatus ⊱ Flame Shadow took a step after her, then stopped and looked at Flaming Fire. "What?! We've got to stop her! She's going straight towards the humans!"

αℓρнα ⊰ Semi-Hiatus ⊱ "She's your mate! Don't you care what happens to her?"

αℓρнα ⊰ Semi-Hiatus ⊱ ((yeah...but this won't be exactly like real wolves, right?))

αℓρнα ⊰ Semi-Hiatus ⊱ Calamity~STAND BACK-Creativity in motion~Steampunk wrote: "((Real wolf packs wouldn't care if they just left the pack...))

Fallen Leaf sighed. "She left the pack. I love her, but she left.""

Flame Shadow let out an almost silent hiss of frustration and turned away.

message 29: by мєgαη, ~Fight until your last breath~ (last edited Jul 23, 2012 11:23AM) (new)

мєgαη | 912 comments Mod
Not knowingly, Flaming Fire raced straight toward the humans. Suddendly a big monster came crashing through the woods and a human came out. Flaming Fire yelped and spun around to flee, but another human was standing behind her. He grabbed her and she began to struggle furiously but it didn't help. The other human grabbed her too and more and more humans came toward them. One of them came with a leather thing and tied Flaming Fire up, she couldn't move anymore. Fallen Leaf, Flame Shadow, where are you?

((Mmmh, could Flame Shadow maybe still race after FLaming Fire? 'Cause I want her to get caught by humans, if it's okay))

αℓρнα ⊰ Semi-Hiatus ⊱ ((Flame Shadow? Or do you mean Fallen Leaf?))

message 31: by мєgαη, ~Fight until your last breath~ (new)

мєgαη | 912 comments Mod
((Flame Shadow. Maybe he could kind of rescue her and she comes back to the pack but leaves Fallen Leaf because he didn't rescue her and comes together with Flame Shadow but she still loves Fallen Leaf and someday comes together with him again, if it's okay with you. If not that's okay too))

αℓρнα ⊰ Semi-Hiatus ⊱ ((I like that idea...Calamity?))

message 33: by мєgαη, ~Fight until your last breath~ (last edited Jul 24, 2012 10:22AM) (new)

мєgαη | 912 comments Mod
((Don't you like it Calamity?))

message 34: by мєgαη, ~Fight until your last breath~ (new)

мєgαη | 912 comments Mod
((Okay (: ))

message 35: by αℓρнα ⊰ Semi-Hiatus ⊱ (last edited Jul 30, 2012 10:15AM) (new)

αℓρнα ⊰ Semi-Hiatus ⊱ ((so we doing it?))

message 36: by мєgαη, ~Fight until your last breath~ (new)

мєgαη | 912 comments Mod
((Okay, Flaming Fire needs help now (: ))

message 37: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 14, 2012 08:58AM) (new)

Sky Shadow walked in through the trees and walked up to his leader. "What's going on? I just saw Flaming Fire running off. It's not like her to do that...Fallen Leaf?"

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Sky Shadow was taken aback. "Leave?" he asked. "Where?"

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Sky Shadow sighed and sat back on his hunches. "When? There's still so much I had hoped to do here."

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

"Now?!" he paused. "I never thought we would actually leave...Ok. Lead us to our new home. Wherever that may be."

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Sky Shadow howled his sorrow.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Sky Shadow lagged behind his leader, whining.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Regretfully, he followed his leader deeper into the forest and away from the forest he was born into and everything he had known.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Thinking of something, Sky Shadow ran to the head of the pack and asked Fallen Leaf, "What about Flaming Fire? We cant leave her here can we? She's our Alpha female!"

message 45: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 24, 2012 08:48AM) (new)

Sky Shadow crouched down, his ears laid back and tail between his legs. "I'm sorry. I didn't know...I just saw her running and I know she's your mate..."

αℓρнα ⊰ Semi-Hiatus ⊱ Flame Shadow stood at the edge of the clearing, unsure how to proceed. Something in him wouldn't let him completely forget about Flaming Fire and leave with the rest of the pack.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

"Understood," he whispered.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Sky Shadow slowly rose to his paws again, still being cautious.

message 49: by мєgαη, ~Fight until your last breath~ (new)

мєgαη | 912 comments Mod
"Help!" Flaming Fire yelped as the humans tried to pick her up. She began trashing around wildly but it was no use. She was alone and there were too many humans. "Help!" She screeched, even though she knew that it was useless. She had left the pack and now she was here, tied up of humans. Why did I leave? Oh, why did I leave?

αℓρнα ⊰ Semi-Hiatus ⊱ Flame Shadow glanced quickly around him, then backed away into the trees. As soon as he'd disappeared from sight, he whirled and raced after Flaming Fire.

« previous 1

unread topics | mark unread