♥Teen Romance♥ discussion

272 views
Reading Buddies > Guidelines and Rules (Must read to Participate)

Comments (showing 1-12 of 12) (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ali (last edited Jun 21, 2012 07:39PM) (new)

Ali (FromBowsToBooks) To anyone who wants to be a reading buddy:
1) You must want to read the same book with someone.
2) We will either pair you up randomly with someone else or you can pick your own.
3) If you don't have anyone to read with, click here
4) If you find someone, click on new topic in this folder. Put your name AND your partners name AND the book you are reading together.
4) You can read any book you want.
5) You can say, write, and read at whatever pace you want. You can either go chapter by chapter or talk about what you think will happen, it doesn't matter! This is YOUR topic.
6) Anyone who comments on a reading partnerships topic will have their comment deleted. You can create another topic asking about the book. here
7) This is their topic, please respect that!

Okay guys, and may the reading buddys begin! (:

**If you don't follow these guidelines your topic will be deleted and all that you have written will be lost! Read carefully of these instructions!


ⓝⓐⓣⓗⓐⓝⓐⓔⓛ♦Future Liberty Alumni♦ | 282 comments Ali wrote: "To anyone who wants to be a reading buddy:
1) You must want to read the same book with someone.
2) We will either pair you up randomly with someone else or you can pick your own.
3) If you don't ha..."




Can I be your reading buddy?


message 3: by Ali (new)

Ali (FromBowsToBooks) Nathanael wrote: "Ali wrote: "To anyone who wants to be a reading buddy:
1) You must want to read the same book with someone.
2) We will either pair you up randomly with someone else or you can pick your own.
3) If ..."


No, but you can click here to be given one. c:


message 4: by Alegna (new)

Alegna (1Bookworm) | 122 comments what if there are problems finding a common book to read? what happens then?


message 5: by Ali (new)

Ali (FromBowsToBooks) Then you send me a message and I reassign you new partners.


message 6: by Joanna (new)

Joanna (BowsandBooks) so how are we assigned partners?


message 7: by Ali (new)

Ali (FromBowsToBooks) I assign you partners. c:


message 8: by Beth (new)

Beth (mommyto3bees) Am I to late


message 9: by Ali (new)

Ali (FromBowsToBooks) Not at all! This is open at all times, no deadlines.


Brigitta {Percy Jackson Lover} | 18 comments Do we just delete the thread when we are done with the book?


message 11: by Ali (new)

Ali (FromBowsToBooks) Brigitta {Percy Jackson Lover} wrote: "Do we just delete the thread when we are done with the book?"

Yes, please!


message 12: by mia (new)

mia  ria | 3 comments hey guys i am new to this group and i have no reading parter. can i get one


back to top

unread topics | mark unread