Shelves of Shirvington discussion

Embrace (The Violet Eden Chapters, #1)
This topic is about Embrace
The Books! > Embrace

Comments (showing 1-31 of 31) (31 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Renée, Phoenix is mine! <3 (new) - rated it 5 stars

Renée (Renee_Bookboyfriends) | 1443 comments Mod
Embrace, the book that started it all...

Maria (velvetmorning82) | 144 comments I still love love the book. I believe we can do a book reading like discuss some chapters and all

Steffi (The_Book_Nazi) | 449 comments That. Would. Be. Awesome!!! But where?? WHAT IF JESS WAS THERE!! GAAHH!!! haha :P

Jazzabella ~*~ Catherine~*~ (Jazzabella) | 256 comments Great ideas. I'm sure the mods can talk about it and get something organised :) Before then though if there is anything you would like to talk about that happens in Embrace you are welcome to here :)

message 5: by Renée, Phoenix is mine! <3 (new) - rated it 5 stars

I love Steph in this one, she's hilarious! Partying and stuff at Hades!

Maria (velvetmorning82) | 144 comments Would be awesome to do for some chapter or maybe all of them? Lol ofcourse with spoiler tags but still not sure if we can due to copyrights etc

Jazzabella ~*~ Catherine~*~ (Jazzabella) | 256 comments Maria wrote: "Would be awesome to do for some chapter or maybe all of them? Lol ofcourse with spoiler tags but still not sure if we can due to copyrights etc"

I'll have to look into the rules about that Maria.

Renee - I love how Steph always sees the bright side of things and is always there for Vi no matter what and forgave her even though Vi kept secrets :)

Maria (velvetmorning82) | 144 comments thank you :) we should invite jessica to the group too for it :P

Jazzabella ~*~ Catherine~*~ (Jazzabella) | 256 comments yeah i was planning on asking her to participate.. especially as i think if we are going to post sections of her work we should have her permission first :)

Maria (velvetmorning82) | 144 comments I hope she will join. Will be cool if she ask the questions and we to answer instead of the other way around lol

Jazzabella ~*~ Catherine~*~ (Jazzabella) | 256 comments kind of like an author run quiz/trivia?

message 12: by Renée, Phoenix is mine! <3 (new) - rated it 5 stars

Well, now that there are active people, maybe we should invite Jessica. :D

Steffi (The_Book_Nazi) | 449 comments I'm in on this!! haha

message 14: by Renée, Phoenix is mine! <3 (new) - rated it 5 stars

Haha, hi Steffi!

message 15: by Renée, Phoenix is mine! <3 (new) - rated it 5 stars

He he, I love when we first ever meet Phoenix. LOL Hades is such a sybolic place in this series! ha ha
I wanna go to Hades!

message 16: by Savannah (new)

Savannah | 4 comments I think these actors should play the role in the violet Eden move or t.v show.

VIOLET = Victoria Justice or Olga Fonda or Adelaide Kane or Troian Bellisario or CAMILLA BELLE or
Vanessa Hudgens or selena gomez

Lincoln = max irons or Liam Hemsworth or Channing Tatum or Keegan Allen

Steph = AnnaSophia Robb or Taylor Swift

Phoenix = matt lanter or Evan Williams

Spence = Johnny Pacar or Nolan Gerard Funk or Benjamin Stone

Zoe = Jenn Proske or Katie Parker or Ashley Greene

Violets dad = Hugh Jackman

Griffin = Alex Pettyfer

Salvator = Rami Malek

Onyx = Ian Somerhalder

Magda = Elisha Cuthbert

Violets mother = Patricia Velasquez or Jodi Lyn O'Keefe

by savannah

message 17: by Renée, Phoenix is mine! <3 (new) - rated it 5 stars

Is anyone else slightly disappointed in James in Embrace? I mean it's nice he's not overprotective or whatever, but really? He left Violet with Steph and Linc in the bar! Then again, they kept going to the bar then. XD
Took me a while to realise that Hades was the same place her birthday was as where she gets stabbed at the end.

message 18: by Petra (new) - added it

Petra | 38 comments So just started re-re-re-reading embrace ( still waiting for empower to come to me) and my copy is.......dead

message 19: by Renée, Phoenix is mine! <3 (new) - rated it 5 stars

...your copy is dead? |O.O/ HOW CAN THAT BE???

message 20: by Petra (new) - added it

Petra | 38 comments It's like falling apart.....,
I am a book murder.........

message 21: by Renée, Phoenix is mine! <3 (last edited Oct 11, 2013 02:35AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

oh no! Well don't worry, I'm sure you can read all the words still and IT SHOWS YOU LOVE IT!!!!! XD

message 22: by Petra (new) - added it

Petra | 38 comments :) yeah

message 23: by Renée, Phoenix is mine! <3 (new) - rated it 5 stars

some of my books that I've had for years and have read over and over again are a bit...err worse for the wear. ;D

message 24: by Renée, Phoenix is mine! <3 (new) - rated it 5 stars

PARTY AT HADES STARTED IT ALL!!!!

Steffi (The_Book_Nazi) | 449 comments Yeah my Emblaze and endless are trashed because I took them interstate. They got banged up a lot in my bag.

I was at my Dad's house and was reading a library copy of Enticed. Of course, with the cliff hanger. So I like died. Then I begged my Dad and sister to take me to a shop and we searched for like an hour until I found Emblaze and so I took it back with me and read it on the flight. THen I got Endless. THEN I realized I needed le full set so I bought the first two. So.... the first two and sparkly new and the next two are.... ugh.

I'm thinking I might buy empower but I'm also thinking of getting all of them in American Hardbacks for christmas (probs not empower until January though or whenever the American one comes out) cuz I want it to last for ages.

Plus... it's Jessica Shirvington.

message 26: by Petra (new) - added it

Petra | 38 comments I brought the first 2 online and the other 2 at big w so I have 2 completely different cover sets.....

message 27: by Renée, Phoenix is mine! <3 (new) - rated it 5 stars

oh so you got the black cover versions for Embrace and entice(d)?

message 28: by Petra (new) - added it

Petra | 38 comments Yeah and the whitish red/blue ones for emblaze(d)?/ endless.

Steffi (The_Book_Nazi) | 449 comments I don't like those.. not a fan of compacts.

message 30: by Renée, Phoenix is mine! <3 (new) - rated it 5 stars

you don't like the white ones? Or the black ones?
I like them all, but I like the story!!!! that's what I want the book for. :D

message 31: by Renée, Phoenix is mine! <3 (new) - rated it 5 stars

Remember in embrace and Linc's just casually making pasta with chicken and basil?
SO CUTE!
He totally wasn't hiding those feelings. It was really obvious to me. XP

unread topics | mark unread