Writing Competitions discussion

Share it! > Ingrid's Writing

Comments (showing 1-13 of 13) (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ingrid (new)

Ingrid Hi my name is Ingrid and i am a recent addition to this group! I was wondering since i didn't know where else to post my writing, if someone could read my short stories/poems and give feedback or like them/ Just click the like button on the link if you like 'em!

http://www.goodreads.com/story/list/6...

and

http://www.goodreads.com/story/show/3...

message 2: by Sierra~Kelley, Character development is the heart of every story! (new)

Sierra~Kelley | 284 comments Mod
Which comp are you going for?You may choose more than one!

message 3: by Ingrid (new)

Ingrid what does comp mean?

message 4: by Sierra~Kelley, Character development is the heart of every story! (new)

competition:)

message 5: by Ingrid (new)

Ingrid well any really but i want critique before i decided to post them in a ocmpetition. Special critique on my poems, that is. Can u help?

message 6: by Sierra~Kelley, Character development is the heart of every story! (new)

sure:)Be happy to help!

message 7: by Sierra~Kelley, Character development is the heart of every story! (new)

Which one do you want me to read?

message 8: by Ingrid (new)

Ingrid Mostly my poems. And to click the like button if u like but personally all of my stories except Survivor Beg. Of Cursed Prisoner and Life is too important to Take Seriously.-----all titles of my stories. Can u/

((if u only want to read my poems thts okay. I just wants comments on them. In the link only.))

message 9: by Sierra~Kelley, Character development is the heart of every story! (new)

Alright I would read your writing anyway:)
But are you entering comp?

message 10: by Ingrid (new)

Ingrid i need more than one person to critique my writing

message 11: by Sierra~Kelley, Character development is the heart of every story! (new)

Sure that's why we have 3 mods!3 of us will be judging your writing!
That's why I asked you to at least join one comp!

ᑕᗢᗝᒪḰᓮᖙᖇᗢჯ123 ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆ Cool (coolkidrox123) | 174 comments Mod
.........um.....can you also delibratley enter the competitions? i wil read em when i ahve free time...but...yeah

message 13: by Sierra~Kelley, Character development is the heart of every story! (new)

haha!

unread topics | mark unread